Alexy Is Missing Please Help !
Posted by: Alexy's Mom ()
Date: September 05, 2003 02:35PM

PLEASE VIEW THE WEBSITE I MADE FOR MY SON TO READ ABOUT WHAT HE EXPERIENCED UNDER THE GEORGE GEFTAKYS CULT IN SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA.

[hometown.aol.com]

MY SON LEFT SACRAMENTO CALIFORNIA 7/31/03 IN A DEPRESSED STATE. I HOLD CON-MAN CARLOS DELEON THE LEADER IN SACRAMENTO AND HEAD OF THE HOUSEHOLD ALEXY MOVED INTO AT 45 GRAND RIO CIRCLE SACRAMENTO CA. # 916 3871219 RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PSYCHOLOGICAL AND PHYSICAL ABUSE MY SON ENDURED.

IF ANYTHING ELSE HAPPENS TO MY SON I WILL PROCEED WITH LEGAL AND/OR CRIMINAL ACTION AGAINST MR.DELEON HIS THUGS AND/OR THE GEFTAKYS ASSEMBLY CULT ORGANIZATION.

AND THAT IS NOT A THREAT, IS A MOTHER'S PROMISE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 06, 2003 10:39AM

DAY 36

Alexy shared a bunkbed with Adam Krauth in a small bedroom of the Carlos Deleon 2 story rental residence where Dennis Matovu and another recruit also lived and paid about $300/month each.

Sack lunches of poor nutritive value were included in the monthly rent to keep up with the 18 hour work schedule which included free car washes, visits to parks, the snow anything to pass out literature to future victims, meetings, babysitting for Deleon's 4 children and the regular weekly cult meetings. A busy schedule maintained by a coffee addiction. Fortunately for Alexy he never mentioned having to give himself a Mrs. Geftakys coffee enema.
But the thought of Alexy being under the influence of a psychotropic drug to enhace his brainwashing did come to my mind because he had a blank stare and had a 5-10 second delay in answering any question anybody would ask. This behavior was more pronounced the last days I would see my son.

The weekly 5 course meal that Alexy was responsible for he had to pay himself. Me and Alexy's younger brother were invited to a few of those meals to demostrate how well Alexy was being trained by housekeeper diva and baby factory Pam Deleon.
Because as we all know keeping a woman barefooted, pregnant and sumisive is a delight to George's (AKA God) eyes.

After the meal, a Bible lesson led by head con-man Carlos would reinforced the learned cult values of the day and impress the visitors as to what a dedicated group of "Saints" this young men and women were ! And just so that visitors wouldn't think that the Geftakys cult was all work and no play a scavanger hunt game would be organized by the older leaders (40-50 year olds) who also participated as if they were recapturing their lost youths watching their innocent victims prance around like deer in the African plains.

My younger son wanted to join the "fun" but feeling the food I had just eaten coming up to my throat but doing my best Oscar performance that nothing was wrong, I told my son that it was getting late and that we had to go.

Alexy was dissapointed that his brother couldn't stay the night and later on he would hold me responsible for leading his brother away from "George's Vission".

Enough for now but stay tuned for more because I will expose the criminal activities of the Geftakys The Assembly cult in Sacramento.

Date: September 07, 2003 01:33PM

INSTANT MESSAGE CONVERSATION BETWEEN MYSELF AND MY SON ON 10/10/02 NOTICE THE ASSEMBLY CULT LED BY CARLOS DELEON AND DAN MATTSON-BOSE INDOCTRINATION OF CERTAIN SCRIPTURES TO BETTER SERVE THEIR PURPOSE OF SEPARATING YOUNG VICTIMS FROM THEIR FAMILIES.

mom[9:33 PM]: Alex u there ?

christislord12a [9:33 PM]: yea

christislord12a [9:33 PM]: whats up?

mom[9:34 PM]: you have a letter from the school about your grant (alexy was going to ARC and I was getting his mail even though he was living at Carlos house on 45 Grand Rio Circle)

christislord12a [9:34 PM]: what does it say?

christislord12a [9:34 PM]: its requesting information right?

mom[9:34 PM]: call me in 5 minutes and I will find it and tell you what they want

mom [9:35 PM]: bye I am going to find it now

christislord12a [9:35 PM]: ok I guess

mom [9:47 PM]: is being rude to your mother one of the things george geftakys teaches you?

mom [9:49 PM]: Think Alex they are trying to separate you from your friends and family you used to have before them
its part of the brainwashing. I am so sorry this has happened to you but they will get what they deserved for breaking up families, you'll see God is watching them too

mom [9:50 PM]: and the IRS [] (this cult only accepts nontraceble cash from its members their donations are not tax-deductible for this reason)

christislord12a [9:56 PM]: matthew 10 34 Think not that I came to send peace on the earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I came to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law:
36 and a man’s foes shall be they of his own household.

christislord12a [9:56 PM]: 37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38 And he that doth not take his cross and follow after me, is not worthy of me.

mom [9:57 PM]: they have you so brainwashed that you only talk in bible verses. Alex you have a brain for free thinking use it.

christislord12a [9:58 PM]: Proverbs 16:25 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, But the end thereof are the ways of death. (notice how the cult uses scare tactics to keep members in check)

mom [9:58 PM]: you are not some parrot that repeats what it hears think on your own. You are smart

mom [9:59 PM]: Honor thy father and thy mother ! (Carlos doesn't teach this part of the bible how convenient !)

christislord12a [9:59 PM]: Mother, I love Jesus Christ I obey no one but Him!

mom [10:00 PM]: which Jesus Christ the one they talk in the bible or george geftakys? (in Alexy's case Jesus Christ was Carlos Deleon the head of the family indoctrinating Alexy and head of the Geftakys Sacramento group that meets at 2929 Fulton Ave suite 11)

mom [10:00 PM]: you know they make a lot of money from kids like you (alexy has maxed his credit cards and owes on two student loans)

christislord12a [10:00 PM]: how would you say they are different?

mom [10:01 PM]: george thinks he is jesus and he tells you what to do in jesus name... you don't need a middle man

christislord12a PM]: 1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, one mediator also between God and men, himself man, Christ Jesus,

mom [10:03 PM]: dump the george idiots and read the bible by yourself and have a free life get your own apartment etc

mom [10:03 PM]: you don't need them to have God.
Religion is a big business in this country tax free too

christislord12a [10:04 PM]: psalms 133:1 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brethren to dwell together in unity! (unity for the cult members but separation for families)

christislord12a [10:05 PM]: james 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before our God and Father is this, to visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world. (but not to visit their families. Alexy towards the end refused to come over I only saw him when I would go to where he lived )

mom [10:05 PM]: why do you think there are so many religions,
they all want your money

christislord12a [10:06 PM]: that is the lie of the devil and you are being deceived (when in doubt blame it all on the devil )

christislord12a [10:06 PM]: bye

mom [10:06 PM]: I guess they have you well trained so you don't leave them but one day you will see the light

christislord12a [10:07 PM]: you are the one that is lost in darkness because the hate that you have for my friends is not from God.

mom [10:07 PM]: you will because someday you will grow up (I predicted my son will leave the cult but I was hoping it would be under better circumstances and that he would come back to his
family)

mom [10:07 PM]: its not hate its frustration because you let some man tell you what to do (I don't hate the cult members because they are like my son the innocent victims of George Geftakys and his con-men that should be the ones prosecuted )

Date: September 08, 2003 01:36PM

MIND CONTROL USED BY:

The Assembly Geftakys Cult 2929 Fulton Ave suite #11
Sacramento California
led by Carlos Deleon
aka Bible studies student groups in college campuses

B ehavior Control
I nformation Control
T hought Control
E motional Control

I. I. Behavior Control

1. Regulation of individual's physical reality

a. Where, how and with whom the member lives and associates with
b. What clothes, colors, hairstyles the person wears
c. What food the person eats, drinks, adopts, and rejects
d. How much sleep the person is able to have
e. Financial dependence
f. Little or no time spent on leisure, entertainment, vacations

2. Major time commitment required for indoctrination sessions and group rituals
3. Need to ask permission for major decisions
4. Need to report thoughts, feelings and activities to superiors
5. Rewards and punishments (behavior modification techniques- positive and negative).
6. Individualism discouraged; group think prevails
7. Rigid rules and regulations

II. Information Control

1. Use of deception

a. Deliberately holding back information
b. Distorting information to make it acceptable
c. Outright lying

2. Access to non-cult sources of information minimized or discouraged

a. Books, articles, newspapers, magazines, TV, radio
b. Critical information
c. Former members
d. Keep members so busy they don't have time to think

3. Compartmentalization of information; Outsider vs. Insider doctrines

a. Information is not freely accessible
b. Information varies at different levels and missions within pyramid
c. Leadership decides who "needs to know" what

4. Spying on other members is encouraged

a. Pairing up with "buddy" system to monitor and control
b. Reporting deviant thoughts, feelings, and actions to leadership

5. Extensive use of cult generated information and propaganda

a. Newsletters, magazines, journals, audio tapes, videotapes,
b. Misquotations, statements taken out of context from non-cult sources

6. Unethical use of confession

a. Information about "sins" used to abolish identity boundaries
b. Past "sins" used to manipulate and control; no forgiveness or absolution

III. Thought Control

1. Need to internalize the group's doctrine as "Truth"

a. Map = Reality
b. Black and White thinking
c. Good vs. evil
d. Us vs. them (inside vs. outside)

2. Adopt "loaded" language (characterized by "thought-terminating clichés"). Words are the tools we use to think with. These "special" words constrict rather than expand understanding.
3. Only "good" and "proper" thoughts are encouraged.
4. Thought-stopping techniques (to shut down "reality testing" by stopping "negative" thoughts and allowing only "good" thoughts);

a. Denial, rationalization, justification, wishful thinking
b. Chanting
c. Meditating
d. Praying
e. Speaking in "tongues"
f. Singing or humming

5. No critical questions about leader, doctrine, or policy seen as legitimate

IV. Emotional Control

1. Manipulate and narrow the range of a person's feelings.
2. Make the person feel like if there are ever any problems it is always their fault, never the leader's or the group's.
3. Excessive use of guilt

a. Identity guilt

1. Who you are (not living up to your potential)
2. Your family
3. Your past
4. Your affiliations
5. Your thoughts, feelings, actions

b. Social guilt
c. Historical guilt

4. Excessive use of fear

a. Fear of thinking independently
b. Fear of the "outside" world
c. Fear of enemies
d. Fear of losing one's "salvation"
e. Fear of leaving the group or being shunned by group
f. Fear of disapproval

5. Extremes of emotional highs and lows.
6. Ritual and often public confession of "sins".
7. Phobia indoctrination : programming of irrational fears of ever leaving the group or even questioning the leader's authority.

a. No happiness or fulfillment "outside"of the group
b. Terrible consequences will take place if you leave: "hell"; "demon possession"; "incurable diseases"; "accidents"; "suicide";
c. Shunning of leave takers. Fear of being rejected by friends.
d. Never a legitimate reason to leave. From the group's perspective, people who leave are: "weak"; "undisciplined"; "unspiritual"; "worldly"; "brainwashed by family.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.