Current Page: 3 of 7
WARNING! SICK CULT LEADER ON THE LOOSE IN LONG BEACH, CA!
Posted by: apostate ()
Date: October 20, 2006 06:39AM

Dave McKay

My Bible isn't infallible (and never claims to be infallible)

Funny how that does not seem to apply to the bits in red letters

And even if it's not infallible, it is still the greatest book that was ever written.

I reckon the Harry Potter series is better

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: muppet ()
Date: October 20, 2006 11:15AM

Harry Potter!

What age are you?

Date: October 20, 2006 11:31AM

muppet
Harry Potter!

What age are you?

I take it this is a rhetorical question?

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: October 21, 2006 12:33AM

PtolemyGlenn
zeuszor you are are loon and a liar. Talk about trying to create hysteria.

I have spoken to members of the JC and have met a couple of them, they are nice people and for you to go around making such inappropriate statements is disgusting dont you have any brains.

Kidney giveaways? Public flogging? Media manipulation? What's next, a public crucifixion as an expression of love for your percieved enemies and opponents? OOpps, I didn't mean to give ya any ideas there, Dave.

Posted by: muppet ()
Date: October 21, 2006 09:03AM

apostate
muppet
Harry Potter!

What age are you?

I take it this is a rhetorical question?

Yes it is.

I know you are over 21 but Harry Potter is not an adults story and not something you could compare to the Bible.

Posted by: matilda ()
Date: October 22, 2006 07:06AM

A post from the same board [www.livingdonorsonline.org]

Dave McKay
unregistered user
20-Oct-06, 07:26 PM (EDT)

47. "RE: Promoting (anonymous) live organ donations"
In response to message #46

>Just curious . . . why do the people in your group live and travel around in
>RVs?

Hi Kathryn,

The Jesus Christians do more than promote live organ donations. There are only a few of us (about 30 people, scattered over four continents), half of whom have donated a kidney.

The entire community 'lives by faith', meaning that we trust God to take care of our material needs, and just concentrate on doing what we can to "build his kingdom of love and faith". A lot of our time is spent distributing Christian literature (in particular lately, we have beenn distributing a Christian novel which I wrote, called 'Survivors'), but in Kenya we are heavily involved in teaching English to about 4,000 students a week. Before I wrote the novel, I produced English teaching aids (including a special dictionary which uses only 900 words to define all of the 30,000 other words listed in the dictionary).

But hey.... whoa, Dave! She just wants to know about the RVs. Well, to reach as many people as possible, our members travel a lot, and because we try to live as frugally as possible, we generally find that living in an RV beats paying rent.

Thank you for your curiosity. As you can see, I love answering questions!]

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: October 25, 2006 11:24PM

...how much of other people's money does it take for the Jesus Christians to stay poor? You like to reference Gandhi so much as an example of a non-Christian but righteous person. Well, it took a lot of other people's money for him to stay poor too. He was a self-promoting, opportunistic crook, just like you. What you do is not "living by faith" we who live in the real world call it MOOCHING. If you are all so poor, then where does the money to maintain your website come from?

Posted by: matilda ()
Date: October 26, 2006 06:41AM

zeuszor
...how much of other people's money does it take for the Jesus Christians to stay poor? You like to reference Gandhi so much as an example of a non-Christian but righteous person. Well, it took a lot of other people's money for him to stay poor too. He was a self-promoting, opportunistic crook, just like you. What you do is not "living by faith" we who live in the real world call it MOOCHING. If you are all so poor, then where does the money to maintain your website come from?

And who sourced the finances to buy the 7 acres in Kenya?

Date: October 27, 2006 05:41AM

matilda
zeuszor

And who sourced the finances to buy the 7 acres in Kenya?

Dave once received a substantial loan from a Quaker woman that he only had to pay back if he was able. This may have gone towards that property. I am sure Dave, who is reading this, could tell us.

Posted by: Dave McKay ()
Date: October 28, 2006 10:46AM

Yes, I could, Tony. But I'm not gonna!

Current Page: 3 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.