Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Providence Church / GACP / International Christian Associati
Posted by: CaptPorridge ()
Date: September 21, 2005 09:35PM

So... what exactly does a cult led by a wanted serial rapist look like?
Instead of writing about this cult.... I decided on a small change of direction..
A cult photo album!!

Still a whole ton of pictures to post, but at the moment I think it gives a pretty good insight into this group.

Beautiful girls, kids too, giant size posters of the cult leader ala Kim Jung Il, cultural and sporting events populated by swathes of secy young girls dressed to impress, Korean soldiers parading in front of a future wanted fugitive, a rock garden full of phallic symbols... everything you would expect from a "church" established for the sole purpose of meeting the needs and whims of a Hitler praising former Moonie cult leader.

[captporridge.shutterfly.com]

Click on the individual albums and then on each pic to see it bigger and clearer.

In other news also photography related, I have started scanning my copy of the cult's guarded 30 lesson Bible course, nothing much more than watered down Moonies stuff, but I figured if the cult keeps in guarded, it is worth sharing to whoever is interested. Email me if you'd like copies emailed. captporridge@gmail.com

My own site is still steadily growing:
[falsemessiah.proboards23.com]

Latest additions include more translated testimonies from Korean female rape victims, and the cults recent drive at Singapore National University to attract freshman "peace models"

In America, their LA site seems to be down, but they are most definately still active and recruiting on numerous campuses accross the US and Canada.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 13, 2005 11:42PM

Wow.. the shit finally seems to be hitting the fan.

An article appeared today in Taiwan about GACP/ JMS activities there
Its all in Chinese, I did a babel fish translation..super rough, but soem of the phrases tell me they got it right.

Taiwan Newspaper link

National Central University has put the story on their homepage:
[www.ncu.edu.tw]

And my own site where I put the rough

translation

I'm not sure exactly who wrote it, but last month a guy on the Korean language anti-cult site was asking about the cult in Taiwan, he registered at my site, but I don't think he speaks much English...so communication problems..anyhoo he posted the link to that story today.

So nice to finally see a university actually care that a wanted serial rapist is recruiting women on campus. The universities I've contacted haven't seemed to give a flying xxxx......maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Oh well I'm still enjoying my little cult watching hobby, and thats the main thing!

Date: October 14, 2005 12:26AM

oops/, most of the links in my first few posts here no longer work

The cults LA site is offline, and a lot of other cult sites are also offline,
But others are and I have no reason to think a decrease in sites means a decrease in activity.

Here's Ricks and Steves pages on this cult
[freedomofmind.com]
[www.culteducation.com]

Cult website:
[www.gacp.org]
Not much activity, but monthly newsletters are produced and they do indicate rather a lot of activity

USa site:
[www.gacpusa.org]

Again, no recent updates, but they're still doing their thing

That fits in with what I knwo of this cult.
I don;t think their websites were ever intended as recruiting tools.
Cold emails I sent where never answered, In Korea when I have turned up at cult events or contacted members.. the first question asked is "who do you know in our Church?" Outsiders are not welcomed. They chose their prey.

Oh and in Hawaii:
[www.gacphawaii.org]
Interestingly Manny Menendez, former assisstant to the Mayor of Honolulu (or something like that) now appears in a photo on the cults Hawaiin homepage. He's aware the cult leader is wanted by Interpol.
I wonder if he knows he is on their homepage?
My gut feeling is he knows and he thinks Jung really might be the reincarnation of JC

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.