Date: November 10, 2003 01:27PM

richardmgreen,
So be it. I await what you have to say.

Options: ReplyQuote
The religious cult of "the holocaust"
Posted by: noggin ()
Date: November 10, 2003 08:33PM

Originally posted by hengist
There is not a shread of evidence for the intended liquidation of jews at any of the camps. The "final solution" was deportation to the east.
The international red cross had access to the camps at all times.
There were no gas-chambers.
The inmates were paid for their labour in tokens at Aushcwitz.
Even mariage ceromonies took place.
The Germans executed camp guards who were convicted of
war-crimes.

I fear Hengist is mistaking opinions for fact. The denial of the holocaust is perpetrated by individuals who will not face up to facts. Evidence for the holocaust, the death camps, and the destruction of Gypsies, homosexuals, and disabled people are all chronicled in the Nuremburg war trials, to name one of many Factual sources [www.law.umkc.edu] Those who deny the holocaust merely use rumour and opinion, not fact. The question has to be asked ‘what is the motive for these terrible accusations?’ We wouldn’t be hearing from people who are admirers of Hitler and his despicable cronies would we? There is none so blind as those who will not see.

Posted by: hengist ()
Date: November 11, 2003 01:13PM

Greetings Richardmgreen,
I will be glad to listen to your arguement and expect that you will listen to mine as a matter of open debate.
So go ahead. Either on this message-board or email on hengist73@aol.com.

Posted by: Templar ()
Date: December 03, 2003 11:43PM

To those who would come here to make ridiculous arguments based on beliefs they either acquired or were indoctrinated through some whacky group philosophy they subscribe to that appears on Rick's Website:

This is a forum frequented by people very unlike yourself. Reasonable, intellectual, and emotionally secure enough not to feel the need to base their existence on the essence of someone else's warped philosophy.

For the record there is a very easy and often overlooked enourmous piece of physical evidence that clearly and definitively indicates there was a holocaust. Its a little nation in the Middle East called ISREAL. It just so happens this little nation, re-established in late 1947, is the result of the need to relocate the SURVIVORS of the above disputed holocaust.

As for whether or not it really happend you can ask any German who was alive in Berlin at the time of the liberation how genuine the piles of human beings stacked like fire wood were when they were lead through the above disputed camps. I doubt they will respond with "Camps?!?!? What camps?!".

Its tragic really to read that someone actually 'thinks' this way. But the bottom line remains:

Even though you clearly have been burdened with several extra chromesomes, there is no need to come here seeking validation through argument or to incite those gifted with a sound reasoning capacity. To dumb it down just for you, Its not our fault youre stupid enough to ignore something that is right in front of your face in lieu of an ideal based purely on misguided hatred. Just because youre stupid enough to believe there wasnt a holocaust shouldnt inspire you insult our intelligence by trying to debate this non point.
Dont piss on my leg and tell me its raining.

Posted by: genkiguy ()
Date: December 04, 2003 12:20AM

Just thought I'd chip in here and advertise the international cult whose base I live very very close to in central Korea

If you believe this guy is the Messiah....(which I kind of don't) then here is proof from the Son Of God that not only did the holocaust take place, but that it was also the will of God...

Jung Myoung Seok: Olympic Weight Lifting Stadium, Seoul
December 13, 1998 -- around 3pm. (3500 people in attendence, possibly 50,000 more tuning over the radio / internet)

"That is why Hitler killed 6 million Jews in the gas chamber and rung oil from them. It was good that he did that. It's really refreshing. If you don¡¯t think that was a great thing, you have nothing to do with me or with salvation. Do you know why? ...
....... I realized then. "This was the punishment for their sin of killing Jesus." God killed the Jews through Hitler to take revenge for killing the Messiah. God always takes revenge"

[falsemessiah.proboards23.com]
(Near the bottom of Page 1.....long speech which also includes some nice stories of Jung talking to ants and an ox)

Jung Myoung Seok is the founder of [www.gacp.org] a front for Providence church...formerly known as ICA (International Christian Association) also these guys [www.kics.net]

Back to the Holocaust....I'm going to have to side with the 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the world's population who have no doubt...and I thought that before I visited Dachau

Posted by: Steven ()
Date: December 29, 2003 02:18PM

genkyguy typed:

"That is why Hitler killed 6 million Jews in the gas chamber and rung oil from them. It was good that he did that. It's really refreshing. If you don¡¯t think that was a great thing, you have nothing to do with me or with salvation. Do you know why? ...
....... I realized then. "This was the punishment for their sin of killing Jesus." God killed the Jews through Hitler to take revenge for killing the Messiah. God always takes revenge"

Steven's Reply:

Why Hitler killed 6 million Jews in the gas chamber and rung oil from them? BECAUSE HE'S SATAN'S PRODUCT! He's the product of Satan.
Hitler killed 6 million Jews in the gas chamber and rung oil from them because he's Satan's product!
Hitler killed 6 million Jews in the gas chamber and rung oil from them because he's the product of Satan, and not just a product of Satan. Hitler = Product Satan... Of product Satan.

Do not throw God in this! Do not place God in this! Why must you put God in this? Why must you? You must not stick God in this, and it was good that he did that? It was good that Hitler passed on madness, mayhem, carnage, violence, destruction, massacre, vengeance and hate? Revenge and hatred, wickedry, Satanic Sin, and evil. Blaspheme, blasphemous role and behaviour, deciever, The Great Deciever.
The Great Deciever - Blaspheme, blasphemous role and behaviour, and the deciever. IT WAS NOT GOOD THAT HITLER DID THAT!!!! It's really refreshing??? What? I said what? What? WHAT?! THAT'S WHAT I SAID!! It wasn't refreshing-it was not refreshing at all what-so-ever! OH, No I don't think it was a great thing. I know it was a devilish thing! I KNOW IT WAS A DEVILISH MOVE! Right now he is getting exactly what is coming to him! Right now he is getting exactly what he deserves! *The Devil, Lucifer, Hell's Pit, The Hell in the grave, -The Eternal Damnation- HELL!!!! The Condemnation of The Devil! The bottomless pit, the eternal falling/the eternal fall, The Lake of Fire! The Endless Pit! 'THE HELL IN THE GRAVE!', where you find Hell to where you are put to rest, where you find Hell where you are burried, where you find Hell in the dirt, where you find Hell in your tomb! Where you find Hell in the ground! {Where you find Hell where you are restling at} If you don't think that was a bad thing, if you think that was a good thing, then you have nothing to do with me, Jesus Christ, God, The Holy Soul, The Holy Trinity, Salvation, and Heavon, and The Heavons. Then you have nothing to do with The Lord(The Higher power, The King of The Universe, the Alpha-Omega, The Almighty, The Father, the man upstairs, the master, the chief, the leader, the expert) or with Salvation. Hitler IS bad, Hitler WAS bad, Hitler WAS VERY bad. I don't think otherwise. You did not know why, but right now you know why. But right now you do know why. You realize now. "This was The Devil's doing-this was The Devil's doing by and through Hitler." This was doing of The Serpent. This was Hitler's doing of and from The Devil. Hitler and The Devil - The Devil and Hitler [Hitler = The Devil, The Devil = Hitler - The Devil came to the earth as a man to destroy. The Devil came to the earth as a man to destroy the other men. The Devil came to the earth with a body. The Devil came to the earth in a body. The Devil came to the earth as the body of Hitler. The Devil came to earth as Hitlers body. {The Devil came to the earth as Hitler} The Devil came to the earth as Mr. Adolf Hitler. (there you have it) This was the "WHAT" punishment for their sin of killing Jesus? God did never, God never did kill the Jews through Hitler to take revenge for killing the Messiah. God NEVER takes revenge. Jesus Christ died for us. Jesus Christ died for our sins. And he washed our iniquities with the cleansing waters. It's true, he washed our iniquities with the cleansing water.

Steven (God never killed the Jews through Hitler to take revenge for killing the Messiah) The Devil killed the Jews. The Jews = Killed by The Devil. The Jews were killed by The Devil. By The Devil the Jews were killed. BY THE DEVIL..

God never takes revenge.
God never took revenge.
God took revenge never.
God never killed the Jews.

:mad:

Posted by: genkiguy ()
Date: December 30, 2003 09:35AM

OOps sorry Steven to make you angry.....I was just giving a cult I know some adverse publicity,

Here's the Canadian branch of the group founded by the guy who said the above stuff about Hitler.....
[www.gacp.ca]

Please feel free let them know what you you think of their founder's views.

And here's a couple of articles on the group here at Rick's site
[www.culteducation.com]
[www.culteducation.com]

oops sorry to sidetrack this thread!!! back to the holocaust and those idiots who don't believe it happened...

Posted by: Steven ()
Date: December 30, 2003 05:08PM

Originally posted by genkiguy
OOps sorry Steven to make you angry.....I was just giving a cult I know some adverse publicity,

Here's the Canadian branch of the group founded by the guy who said the above stuff about Hitler.....
[www.gacp.ca]

Please feel free let them know what you you think of their founder's views.

And here's a couple of articles on the group here at Rick's site
[www.culteducation.com]
[www.culteducation.com]

oops sorry to sidetrack this thread!!! back to the holocaust and those idiots who don't believe it happened...
Yeah I really should. Yeah I really should let them know what I think of their founder's views, that will shut him up. Yeah I should! Yes I'll feel free!

Getting mad at you, my appologies.

Steven:o

Posted by: SL1993 ()
Date: December 30, 2003 06:24PM

I always refuse to debate these holocaust deniers. It merely legitimizes them. A few of us know this hengist. I would not take him too seriously, folks.

(Eh, hengist - are you still doing it with animals?)

I don't believe the Jewish eye-witness accounts at all. I base my beliefs on the NAZI DOCUMENTATION!!! These anally-retentive morons wrote EVERYTHING down. They were meticulous!!!! Don't worry about that. Just read their own pompous pseudo-efficiency documentation.

And definitely...do NOT engage in dialogue with animal-loving freaks!!!

Posted by: kico ()
Date: December 30, 2003 07:30PM

> The Devil killed the Jews. The Jews = Killed by The Devil. The Jews were killed by The Devil. By The Devil the Jews were killed. BY THE DEVIL.. <

Where and when did this catastrophe take place Steven ? In the Holocaust ?

Are you on your meds yet or had your diagnosis ?

Good luck with your recovery.

Chris

Current Page: 4 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.