Current Page: 3 of 5
The religious cult of "the holocaust"
Posted by: hengist ()
Date: October 24, 2003 11:06AM

If any readers are truly open-minded enough to actually
want to know my arguement and wish to engage me in debate upon this subject, then feel free to do so by emailing at -hengist73@aol.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: omnipolchc ()
Date: October 28, 2003 11:08PM

You use the words "open-minded" as if you know what that is. Are you supposed to be an example of an "open-minded" person? How about the two words: "common sense?" Is there anything more important to you other than making your point?

Date: November 06, 2003 12:44PM

omnipolche,
Making my point is my point.
Do you have any arguement against what I have said?
I am sure that you have heard about the Auschwitz "death-camp". Do you also know that it had a hospital, sports-field,swimming-pool, post-office, theatre and whore-house?
What kind of death-camp is that?

Posted by: VTHokie ()
Date: November 06, 2003 10:07PM

am sure that you have heard about the Auschwitz "death-camp". Do you also know that it had a hospital, sports-field,swimming-pool, post-office, theatre and whore-house?

Sure it did. For the guards.

Posted by: noggin ()
Date: November 06, 2003 11:25PM

I am sorry to say I am a fellow countryman of hengist. His arguments are totally disproved by the Nazi's own archives of the establishment of the holocaust, namely the Wannsee conference ([prorev.com]) where Rinehard Hydrich (head of the SD) instigated the 'final solution'. You only have to look at the arguments so callously put forward at this conference for the death camps to realise the full horror of the thinking behind this development.
Before this conference, the Nazi's used special police groups (totenkopfverbrande) to 'liquidate' Jews in the occupied territories (mainly in the east) this was done by

1. Digging a pit
2. Rounding up the local Jewish population.
3. Marching them to the pit
4. Executing them usually with a bullet to the back of the head.

The Nazi's had several problems with this.
1. It was labour intensive, using police/soldiers who could be better deployed fighting the enemy (the release of totenkopfverbrande from these duties enabled the creation of the 3rd SS panzer division totenkopf)
([www.wssob.com]).
2. It wasn’t efficient; it would have taken many years to have liquidated the Jewish race in continental Europe using this method.
3. It was visible, the local population knew what was happening & there was plenty of proof left behind.
4. Finally, & this was Hydrich's major concern, it was too expensive. It was shown at the Wannsee conference that killing Jews this way cost the government nearly 3 Richemarks per Jew killed. At the death camps the cost was less than 1 Richemark per head.

This terrifying thought shows more than anything the Nazi's mentality. They saw the Jews as a burden to be destroyed, and why shouldn’t the Jews 'contribute' to the cost of their extermination in the death camps? Firstly by working before they where executed, and then by selling the waste products of that execution to cover the cost....glasses, gold teeth, even human hair.
This is the harrowing and awful truth of the holocaust, the death camps were real & the use of them was to industrialise the elimination of a race of people simply because of their religion, and for someone to deny this truth only invites comparison to the instigators of this terrible evil.

Date: November 07, 2003 01:41PM

There is not a shread of evidence for the intended liquidation of jews at any of the camps. The "final solution" was deportation to the east.
The international red cross had access to the camps at all times.
There were no gas-chambers.
The inmates were paid for their labour in tokens at Aushcwitz.
Even mariage ceromonies took place.
The Germans executed camp guards who were convicted of
war-crimes.

Posted by: VTHokie ()
Date: November 07, 2003 10:29PM

And Santa brought presents to the prisoners.

Date: November 09, 2003 01:51PM

VTHokie,
Your statement is meaningless.
Either use logic and reason to engage me in debate or recognize
that you have none. Which is it?

Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: November 09, 2003 11:04PM

Originally posted by hengist
VTHokie,
Your statement is meaningless.
Either use logic and reason to engage me in debate or recognize
that you have none. Which is it?

Look, I've got some free time on Monday and I'll be happy to talk with you about this. Like I said, my grandmother told my father that Hilter killed 68 of my cousins. That's one point.
Secondly, the German gov't itself fully recognizes what it did 60 years ago. They are taking responsibility for it all.
The evidence of the Holocaust is overwhelming. And the amount of hatred in America leads me to conclude it's not over yet.

Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: November 09, 2003 11:29PM

Originally posted by hengist
If any readers are truly open-minded enough to actually
want to know my arguement and wish to engage me in debate upon this subject, then feel free to do so by emailing at -hengist73@aol.com
Try this link to a book on the subject:
[www.amazon.com]

Current Page: 3 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.