Current Page: 2 of 5
The religious cult of "the holocaust"
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 26, 2003 10:52PM

I grew up in LA. On the bus that went up Fairfax Ave, I would see old people with KZ camp numbers on their arms.

My dad was a violinist.The man guy who maintained his violin had a brother who was in the service during WWII and liberated a concentration camp. Mr Kovanda's brother went insane--he never recovered from what he saw.

The man who was my neighbor's gardener was a veteran from Patton's army.

John Walters had liberated concentration camps. He was Polish Catholic, worked in the Pennsylvania steel mills before he joined the army. But John loved people so much that his daddy's anti-Jewish prejudices never affected him. He was too busy enjoying people to have any grudges.

John said, 'I always knew when we were near a concentration camp, long before we saw one. It was the stench.'

John said that what haunted him the most was that he and his buddies gave the camp survivors food--its the human reflex when you meet people who look like skeletons and are dropping dead.

'We just did not know that people who starve for a long time need to be re-fed gradually. We wanted to help. We didnt know any better. Many of the people we fed got sick and died because their poor stomachs could not handle it.'

John had was in love with a great girl but her parents did not approve of him--thought he was too poor. So while John was in the service, they moved away, hoping to get their daughter away from him.

John survived the war, came back to the States, found out where his lady was, and she was still waiting for him. She ignored her parents, they got married and lived happily ever after.

The only 'agenda' John Walters had was to find his sweetheart after the war, marry and have a family. He was too busy living to create a 'Holocaust cult.' He never had a college education, either. Just a heart and a mind and he used both.

I asked John if he ever got any medals.

He beamed. 'The Good Conduct Medal.'

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: August 27, 2003 09:54PM

My father-in-law was a teenager during WWII, living in Germany, and basically forced to be involved in the Hitler Youth Org. I've had many conversations with him about living through the war and also about the Holocaust. According to him, there was the typical propoganda about what was going on, which happens with any war. Most Germans knew it was propoganda and knew what was happening to the Jews. Some chose to deny it, others tried to help. He was one who tried to help.

My mother-in-law lived on a farm in the northern part of Germany. They hid many Jews in their barns and tried to feed them as well with what little food was available for anyone at the time. She hated the Nazis and understood well what was happening.

My in-laws, by Hitler's standards, were the race of Germans he so desired to have in Germany. Funny how they don't deny what happened there.

On another note, the major German auto manufacturer my husband works for has continued to make financial restitution to Jewish families throughout the years - totalling in the millions. Do you think they would do that based on myth?

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 28, 2003 03:06AM

People who are determined to deny the Holocaust are not thinking rationally, even when they claim they are being reasonable and insist on being given convincing evidence. The evidence is miles high and they ignore it. (To say nothing of the millions of people who never came home)

No amount of evidence will satisfy them because they are operating on covert emotional agendas, not reason.

No one denies that the Byzantine Empire existed, even though it ended in 1453, rather than 1945. But no one has an emotional investment in denying Byzantium its place & impact on history, so there's no movement or sect which claims the Byzantine Empire never existed and that any student of Byzantine studies is therefore a member of a cult.

The agenda of denialists is to rile us up, disrupt our community, and then sit back and chortle while watching us all squirm and emote. They want us to feel as chaotic as they feel.

As the band ABBA sings in Momma Mia:

'Don't go wasting your emotions'...on someone who behaves manipulatively and is in flight from reality, not engaged with reality. You're talking to a wall. Dont yell yourself hoarse.

The evidence speaks for itself. People who ignore it are in flight from reality, and that means they are unhappy. The solution to their unhappiness lies within themselves.

Posted by: hengist ()
Date: August 30, 2003 01:12PM

The reason that I deny the official jewish version of the so
called "hlocaust" is because it is physicallly impossible.
It did not happen, because it could not have happened.
There were no homicidal gas chambers.
Why would the Germans have wasted time with zyclon b (a slow acting pesticide) when they had huge stocks of Sarin nerve-gas?
Nobody can describe how a gas-chamber was consrtructed or how it worked.
There were none.
Therefore there was no holocaust.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 30, 2003 07:48PM

There is no "Jewish version" of history. There is just history, which records the gas chambers and mass murder of 6 million Jews through the Holocaust.

Your baseless and bizarre denials don't change that.

These same claims were proven false during the previously cited court case of David Irving. He made the same argument.

See links in previous post to relevant articles.

Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: September 02, 2003 01:38AM

Arnold's father was a in the SS. And Arnold donates millions of dollars to the Simon Wiesenthal Center. There must be some reason why he's doing this. I'm sure he's not a "Zionist pawn".

Posted by: VTHokie ()
Date: September 04, 2003 08:37PM

If you have ever known someone who liberated a camp, you would believe. I was in a club with one of them and he said the grounds were a mass grave, as far as the eye could see. When the Germans ran out of ground, they started incinerating the corpses. The rounded up Jews from France to Russia. 6 million is very believable.

Posted by: hengist ()
Date: September 29, 2003 11:49AM

Can anybody describe how a gas chamber was constructed or how it worked?
No.

Posted by: VTHokie ()
Date: September 29, 2003 08:39PM

Can anybody describe how a gas chamber was constructed or how it worked? No

Proof please.

Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: September 29, 2003 08:56PM

Originally posted by hengist
Can anybody describe how a gas chamber was constructed or how it worked?
No.

Why don't you contact the Wiesenthal Center? I'm sure you could get some solid answers there.

Current Page: 2 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.