Current Page: 6 of 10
Kidney Cult now whipping each other and Blacks
Posted by: sWord ()
Date: February 17, 2007 04:39PM

apostate
I wouldn't worry about copyright. He never does.

What goods and money did he steal?

Sorry for the delay. I tried to negotiate with the "apostle" about our boy's kidney, and didn't want to antagonise him.

However he branded me a terrorist and declared that they do not negotiate with terrorists.

Anyhow, the deal didn't come off, and Ashwyn has now denounced his mother and cut off contact with us. So I can get on with saying what they took.

By the way, I asked mckay for his version of what happened when they entered our home, and got a very brief reply: "Ash left with his posessions and his bank-book".

From our perspective. We were away at the time. Mckay or someone else senior in the group was seen by neighbours to be helping Ash load stuff into a van. We came home from a trip to find the house half empty and a short note from Ash with his house key.

Most of the things taken were his. Childhood games clothes etc. However, some expensive gear (only just purchased for his education, with considerable sacrifice on our part) and his education funds left in a bequest were not negotiable. All this stuff was for his education and not to be given away.

When we bought the gear it was on the understanding that we would be sharing it. We weren't consulted as advised in mckay's manual on forsaking your parents. When other things were returned to us, that they had no use for, i.e family photos, scout shirt, pizza hut uniform, in a box labelled "things that Ashwyn has borrowed, to be returned", we never got the photo of Ash's father. When asked for it, he shrugs if off with "I know where it is". Incidentally, Ash never met his father. I wonder why mckay needs to hang on to that one photo.

Very puzzling indeed was what happened to my web-server which had to run 24/7. I'd borrowed a 2nd hand floppy drive from him. He tried to retrieve it without stopping the machine. Burnt out the motherboard and left the machine quite useless. All for a $5 floppy drive. Ash is intelligent. We've noticed most people caught up in this group are intelligent. This behaviour was neither intelligent or logical. Interesting.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Fran ()
Date: February 17, 2007 09:31PM

sWord
From our perspective. We were away at the time. Mckay or someone else senior in the group was seen by neighbours to be [b:463ec88606]helping Ash[/b:463ec88606] load stuff into a van. We came home from a trip to find the house half empty and a short note from Ash with his house key.

Okay, so it's clear it was actually ASH who took the stuff out of your house. Are you accusing your step-son of theft?

[b:463ec88606][Moderator note: Fran has been edited. She often makes insinuations that are insulting and generally attempts to upset people. Minus the venom, which was not very much like a "Jesus Christian," her comments generally centered upon this one question.][/b:463ec88606]

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: February 18, 2007 05:34AM

sWord
apostate
I wouldn't worry about copyright. He never does.

What goods and money did he steal?

Sorry for the delay. I tried to negotiate with the "apostle" about our boy's kidney, and didn't want to antagonise him.

However he branded me a terrorist and declared that they do not negotiate with terrorists.

Anyhow, the deal didn't come off, and Ashwyn has now denounced his mother and cut off contact with us. So I can get on with saying what they took.

By the way, I asked mckay for his version of what happened when they entered our home, and got a very brief reply: "Ash left with his posessions and his bank-book".

From our perspective. We were away at the time. Mckay or someone else senior in the group was seen by neighbours to be helping Ash load stuff into a van. We came home from a trip to find the house half empty and a short note from Ash with his house key.

Most of the things taken were his. Childhood games clothes etc. However, some expensive gear (only just purchased for his education, with considerable sacrifice on our part) and his education funds left in a bequest were not negotiable. All this stuff was for his education and not to be given away.

When we bought the gear it was on the understanding that we would be sharing it. We weren't consulted as advised in mckay's manual on forsaking your parents. When other things were returned to us, that they had no use for, i.e family photos, scout shirt, pizza hut uniform, in a box labelled "things that Ashwyn has borrowed, to be returned", we never got the photo of Ash's father. When asked for it, he shrugs if off with "I know where it is". Incidentally, Ash never met his father. I wonder why mckay needs to hang on to that one photo.

Very puzzling indeed was what happened to my web-server which had to run 24/7. I'd borrowed a 2nd hand floppy drive from him. He tried to retrieve it without stopping the machine. Burnt out the motherboard and left the machine quite useless. All for a $5 floppy drive. Ash is intelligent. We've noticed most people caught up in this group are intelligent. This behaviour was neither intelligent or logical. Interesting.

It is a full display of hypocrisy that Dave says he does not negotiate with parents he labels "terrorists, and that is fully acceptable within his group; but if a parent refuses to allow group members to come into their house they are deemed as being proud and stubborn for not negotiating.

It always amazes me that they think that the God they supposedly promote is so concerned with material things that they have to come to a house by stealth to take stuff that loving parents laid up for their children. I mean, what sort of motivations are they attributing to this God? It is so obvious that it is their own motivations, based upon greed and desire for acceptance from the group and this being they have created in their own image.

Fran wants to make sure that we all understand that Ash was acting under his own violition in removing stuff out of the house in an attempt to either distance himself or the group from their lion share of responsibility that Ash would not have done it if he had not been instructed to do so. It is obvious that Ash would not have been allowed to be in the group unless he did as he was told.

Now he is believing their "he who has two should give to those who have none" bible interpretation as applying to body parts, as his desire to please this false god; created in the image of David McKay, is back stopped by other group sycophants.

David McKay denies the sacrifice made by parents to help their children through life. He is supposed to be representing a god of love, but it is clear there is no love in his actions whatsoever.

Thank you for sharing what has occurred in your life and with regard to to your dealing with the JC's SWord. It is appreciated and helps to form a bit of a resource for others who may experience similar things.

Posted by: muppet ()
Date: February 18, 2007 11:43AM

Dave did teach that

'The Bible says that those who preach the gospel are entitled to "live of the gospel" (I Corinthians 9:14), and Paul said that if we offer people something that they need spiritually, it is only right that they share with us what they have materially (I Corinthians 9: 9-11). So on that basis, we have a right to expect that the people we give the gospel to will give us something more or less in return for receiving it.
On a grand scale, those who fully receive what we are preaching will forsake everything that they own to us, and we will use that to live on or to support our charity work. '

Posted by: muppet ()
Date: February 18, 2007 12:17PM

muppet
Dave did teach that

'The Bible says that those who preach the gospel are entitled to "live of the gospel" (I Corinthians 9:14), and Paul said that if we offer people something that they need spiritually, it is only right that they share with us what they have materially (I Corinthians 9: 9-11). So on that basis, we have a right to expect that the people we give the gospel to will give us something more or less in return for receiving it.
On a grand scale, those who fully receive what we are preaching will forsake everything that they own to us, and we will use that to live on or to support our charity work. '

sWord,

You are correct in thinking that they are a bright,sincere yet misguided bunch. What a sad situation. There was a palpable sigh here when your post was put up.

Frans knee jerk defence of McKay is also illustrative of the loyalty and unity within the group. Someone mentioned the 'calsification' process they go through where they need to be hardened in order to survive.

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: February 18, 2007 01:07PM

muppet
Dave did teach that

Applying Dave's "Easy English" translation to the above paragraph:

You can SELL the Good News to people for money. It is our "right"!

Posted by: cait ()
Date: February 18, 2007 03:38PM

muppet

sWord,

You are correct in thinking that they are a bright,sincere yet misguided bunch. What a sad situation. There was a palpable sigh here when your post was put up.

Frans knee jerk defence of McKay is also illustrative of the loyalty and unity within the group. Someone mentioned the 'calsification' process they go through where they need to be hardened in order to survive.

Thanks for the kind words Muppet. We are suffering greatly from Ash's recent rejection of us, all in the name of loyalty. I've not come across the need for such singular loyalty before. Guess it helps in the self-preparation process for the kidney donation, which we believe he is currently under-going.

We met Fran once, in Oct 2003, when Ash offered to meet with us near my work at lunchtime, for the first time since his sudden departure - actually the first jc we met - a decent young chap.

Fran seemed to totally understand when I told Ash then, that in our view he was doing the wrong thing, in the wrong way, for all the right reasons.

We still think that, but have soiled our nest irretrievably by my not agreeing to a meeting with Da Man to explain why Ash should donate his kidney, after having taken Ash up on an offer to meet briefly with himself, Ross and Barry for that purpose.

I later realised that the reason Da Man needed to explain why Ash wanted to donate his kidney, was more related to their interest in obtaining the domain names of jesuschristians.net and .org to which sWord has previously referred. That interest rapidly dissipated, as did all contact with Ash.

Silly me, to think that anyone really cared enough to enlighten us on that one. I'm sure they will happily give that explanation to the lucky recipient tho, as often as she/he needs to hear it.

--
"I am not an animal" Elephant Man

Date: February 18, 2007 03:41PM

[A member in a PM
]

Sorry to hear about your trauma with the JC's and we can only hope that Ash will see through Dave and leave in his own time.
Thanks. I don't think parental love, care or responsibility ends at some arbitrary age. We'll keep doing what we can, and if on the way we stop someone else going the same way, then all the better.

(I haven't submitted enough posts to be able to replay directly, by the way).

[from the same PM
]
I noticed on your site that you have some articles by the JC's but wanted to ask a technical question. Are these articles on your server or are they just links to the JC site? I noticed that there is a address harvester code there. what is that? and what does it do??
The [jesuschristians.net] site is on our server and includes as many of the restricted articles as I could find, as well as the open articles. All the files are lumped in together, and have been slightly renamed in www-consortium recommended naming style, i.e no spaces, commas etc in the names. I find this site easier to navigate when I'm searching for an article. Like "Where's the article about the Quakers?" - Go to jesuschristians.net and get the browser to find "Quaker".

When mckay asked for the rights to that domain name I registered the other obvious one - [jesuschristians.org] and have so far kept it pretty close to their original, although I couldn't help rewriting their mission statement at the beginning. I really have to discipline myself to avoid ridiculing them. A parody is so easy, and appealing. Later I will rejig the dot-org site to be more about the cult, with links etc.

Back to the jesuschristians.net site -- I've been working on a script to turn each Bible quote into an actual page in a pop-up window. There are about 500 articles in all, and it takes several minutes per quote, so I'm putting a few days into the script, which should be able to trawl through the whole site and do the job in moments. I've got a sample at [jesuschristians.net] -- you'll need to have popup windows enable in your browser.

You can see how loose he is with scripture if you look at that article. Please let me know how it behaves on your browser. This is still a work in progress.

Thanks so much. Nick

Date: February 18, 2007 03:55PM

Matilda
I noticed that there is a address harvester code there. what is that? and what does it do??

Glad you asked. Actually, on their site it's called script.html and is summoned whenever someone visit. I renamed it to disable it on our site.

If Ashwyn would only learn Unix and host the site on their own Apache server, they could look at the IP address of every visitor. As it is, their
script which you can see at [jesuschristians.net] contains an URL [pub40.bravenet.com]
and if you go there, click on "VIEW SITE STATS". All pretty tame stuff. They can tell what Operating System, what screen resolution, what browser visitors are using. But NOT your email address.

sWord

Posted by: Dogmother ()
Date: February 19, 2007 03:21AM

Fran

Okay, so it's clear it was actually ASH who took the stuff out of your house. Are you accusing your step-son of theft?

Fran, so you are posting on this board too! Ash entering his parent's home under these circumstances is nothing but devious and mean spirited and clearly designed by Mckay to antagonize his parents. If you guys are forsaking everything why would you need to take/steal anything anywhere, anytime? Evil, evil, evil, that's all I can say and Ash you should make your get-away from this outfit as fast as you can. Forsake them and all the JCs stand for. It's not decent behavior.

Current Page: 6 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.