Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Chris Butler
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: November 06, 2006 09:57PM

My stamina is about to be tested.

You can log on to the blog to read 'my confession' which explains it in more detail. At the moment nothing is clear except that I have had an impact.

Do I intend to surrender? Regardless of the consequences which at the moment I have no idea what they might be if I am to go down over my involvement with the cult I will go with as much dignity as possible and speaking the truth until the end.

PS - Obviously I was wrong with my earlier post that they will not take this seriously, although I believe I am still right about saying that they feel that they are safe in the little world that they constructed for themselves to think that I will be attacked as I have been now and not attempt to defend myself, or perhaps that I will not be believed. I cannot say much atm but I have already become aware that they are denying that the cult even exists. I feel sorry for them and anyone who lacks the courage of their convictions. It must be a very sad and empty existence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Chris Butler
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: November 12, 2006 06:46AM

suzi
Why have people not exposed Chris Butler' s cult to the media? It would seem that could be of help in deterring some and support for others.

:idea: A big newspaper in Honolulu (Honolulu Star Bulletin???) once did a story on Siddha and his followers way back about 1975/76 (???). They wrote up some story about the devotees dancing and sweating a lot at the kirtan!

There was not really too much negative to say back then, but I would like to get a copy of this newspaper article, for old time's sake... :?:

Chris Butler
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: November 12, 2006 07:17AM

just-googling
suzi
Why have people not exposed Chris Butler' s cult to the media? It would seem that could be of help in deterring some and support for others.

:idea: A big newspaper in Honolulu (Honolulu Star Bulletin???) once did a story on Siddha and his followers way back about 1975/76 (???). They wrote up some story about the devotees dancing and sweating a lot at the kirtan!

There was not really too much negative to say back then, but I would like to get a copy of this newspaper article, for old time's sake... :?:

Contact the newspaper. Actually, you could pretty much glean any articles from that story to the Independents for Godly Government expose, to all the devotee runs for office (Hoshijo, Penarosa, Nishiki, Reed, Gabard). They probably have them on microfishe, but you might need someone to go to the library in Honolulu to read stories from the 70's -early 80's. You could also contact the jounalists who did the stories as well.

Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.