Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Asaram supporters pissed off at truth teller
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 05, 2018 03:13AM

Sex Gods — Exposing India’s Rapist Gurus – Finally!

Rishika author of Sex, Lies and Two Hindu Gurus: My Journey to Hell and Back

(Newly updated with 5 additional chapters)

[sexliesandtwohindugurus.com]

[theinnerwisdomproject.com]

(Excerpt)

Interesting side note: I’ve been getting tons of negative commentary from Asaram supporters on my Facebook page for posting this article. Like most devotees of these conman gurus, they are rabidly invested in trying to prove their masters are innocent of all crimes and, in fact, are God realized saints living on earth. These people have invested so much, including their hearts, minds, souls, and money, to these fake gurus. They cannot accept the fact that they made a monumental mistake. As a result, obsessed devotee fans of these conmen are a huge part of the problem, because they help the gurus commit the crimes—knowingly or unknowingly.

Asaram was arrested after my two ex-gurus had been arrested—and one of them convicted of child molestation in Texas USA. Kripalu, who got off of his rape charges in Trinidad & Tobago (under questionable circumstances — think: huge payoffs), returned to India a free man. However, he was never again free in his mind. From then until he died (at the hand of his own followers, who were sick of him and the threat he posed to the rest of them), he was obsessed with two things: the fear of being arrested and the need to make more money to pay off as many people as possible to stay out of jail.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.