Current Page: 4 of 7
Joy of Satan
Posted by: kassapu ()
Date: January 12, 2007 11:59AM

A girl who runs around spamming forum topics while yelling DOOOK DOOOK and Hail Satan gets banned for disruptive behavior. It's easy to wonder about Miss Ann, I guess. She was booted from the JOS and became an outcast among her former peers. And really isn't doing so well in finding people who can relate. If any qualified people out there want to be friends with Miss Ann, she could really use some. It's going to take a lot of patience and understanding. And most people aren't qualified to give her the special attention she asks for.

The Anti-Jos and especially SIJOS are an an adult oriented group. A lot of people go there to vent and make fun of the JOS. Truly enough, it's not always going to be nice and clean. Ex members have a lot to say. New people come and go frequently. There's a lot of debunking and cutting up with very little censorship involved except when people deliberately spam the boards with nonsense and gibberish. People who come there for attention and help aren't often going to find it there. The members are not qualified or obligated to act as a support group.

Miss Ann made comments to which not many people could relate or respond. Then she made comments to the fact that she was being ignored. Then she made herself impossible to ignore and starting throwing tantrums and name calling and board spamming. Even to those who tried being nice. My opinion is, she'd still be with the JOS if they had not outcasted and shunned her. What else can you do, Miss Ann? Find some things that interest you and put your mind on other things. Meet some new friends and talk about other things you like, I guess. There's more to life than Satan, the JOS and the Antis. You should take up a whole new scene. I think this whole thing is getting to ya.

I don't mean to sound preachy or disrespectful. I just think a change could do you some good. I can't begin to relate or understand. I don't know what you think or feel. But I know there's gotta be something else you can do to make friends and enjoy yourself. Maybe you have been looking in the wrong places. Those communities aren't the kind of places that you look for friends. Nobody else is there looking for friends or support. Nobody is there looking for attention. JOS members or JOS bashers have their own agendas. I think the bashers are more interested in hurting the JOS than they are in helping ex members. I can even speak for myself on that. And the JOS members come there to bash the antis. And you really wanna get caught up in this? Why?

All the same I wish there was somebody who could help some of you guys. And some of the members and ex members could certainly use some help. And this board might even be a good place for you. Kath seems to like you quite a bit. Rob liked you. I don't know why you turned on him without trying to take the time to understand what he was telling you. I'm not good at giving advice. In fact, I suck at giving advice. I suck at helping people deal with their problems. I'm in the antis for a laugh. And to give their leaders a bunch of crap. It's fun for me.

We did not know how to deal with your behavior so we chose not to deal with it. What else can I say? If your intent was to annoy people, congrats on your success. You run around screaming everybody hates you. I don't know. I didn't hate you. But you got on my nerves. I'm not going to lie. You freaked out. So take a chill pill. Take up some video games. Find some kind of outlet. Relax. Forget about the JOS and the Antis. Take up fishing or golf.

:lol:

Options: ReplyQuote
Joy of Satan
Posted by: Miss Ann ()
Date: January 12, 2007 12:25PM

I am not Jos I always end my post with Hail Satan in other groups and yes I think I should start a thread about the ani-jos cult and the SiJOS cult people need to know what kind of people they are and how they miss treat people Hail Satan

kassapu
Miss Ann = Shirley?

:shock:

I guess I should add that all JOS members end their posts with Hail Satan.

If you want to talk about another cult, you should start a new thread.

Joy of Satan
Posted by: kassapu ()
Date: January 14, 2007 11:05AM

people need to know what kind of people they are and how they miss treat people Hail Satan

I'm an Anti JOS member. Maybe I could just make a public demonstration?

[b:a1b8c23e25][some comments edited by moderator][/b:a1b8c23e25]

Shirley did those bad people hurt you feelings?

Joy of Satan
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: January 14, 2007 09:51PM

Let's not get into a flame exchange here.

Flaming is against the rules.

Read the rules again regarding this board.

Joy of Satan
Posted by: Miss Ann ()
Date: January 15, 2007 01:45PM

I dont see how you call yourselfs aldults you pick on me and harrase me and pokeing fun of me

kassapu

people need to know what kind of people they are and how they miss treat people Hail Satan

I'm an Anti JOS member. Maybe I could just make a public demonstration?

[b:c056bf491f][some comments edited by moderator][/b:c056bf491f]

Shirley did those bad people hurt you feelings?

Joy of Satan
Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: January 20, 2007 01:27PM

I'm curious. Is this the Christian Satan? Or a pagan Pan? Or something completely different...

I suppose we all have to have hobbies. :roll:

Joy of Satan
Date: January 22, 2007 04:18AM

Okay, no need for an answer.

But why don't Satanists have better graphic designers?

All that black and red. I really hate cliche.

Seems like there are still people lost in thrash, feedback and spinal tap.

Like I said, we all need a hobby (yeah, I know it's a cliche). :)

Joy of Satan
Posted by: kath ()
Date: January 22, 2007 12:05PM

Jack Oskar Larm

All that black and red. I really hate cliche.

(...)Like I said, we all need a hobby (yeah, I know it's a cliche). :)

If a Satanic site was pink, who would take it seriously?

As to which Satan, think the Hammer Horror version combined with E.T. due to their belief that Satan is an extraterrestrial or something :?

Joy of Satan
Date: January 22, 2007 02:04PM

LOL, good one Kath. :lol:

Would you say it's a belief system somewhere between paganism and christianity?

Joy of Satan
Posted by: kath ()
Date: January 22, 2007 05:31PM

No it's more in between David Icke, Erich von Daniken and Marilyn Manson :D

Current Page: 4 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.