I need information
Posted by: ElaineH ()
Date: July 13, 2006 09:15PM

I need information on the Raelian group. It's just about to destroy my marriage. I don't understand the influence this man has. I really feel very helpless

Options: ReplyQuote
I need information
Posted by: shakti ()
Date: July 14, 2006 01:24AM

ElaineH
I need information on the Raelian group. It's just about to destroy my marriage. I don't understand the influence this man has. I really feel very helpless
Sorry to hear that, you've come to the right place, though for help. I don't know too much about Rael, but this thread should attract some attention from people who know more. I would urge you to read ALL these articles so you better understand.

[www.culteducation.com]

Rael, to put it bluntly, is a Nazi freak con man. They are very good at luring people in with sex.

I need information
Posted by: dwest ()
Date: July 14, 2006 01:53AM

Elaine, here is one place to start:
[www.culteducation.com]

I need information
Posted by: ElaineH ()
Date: July 14, 2006 07:01AM

Thanks for replying I've read everything I can on this movement. I was told by my husband that his religion comes first before family. I really don't have a lot of people I can talk to about this so I've had lots of sleepless nights. It amazes me how someone can believe something so off the wall. He says its the science part he believes in and just won't listen to any reason.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.