Current Page: 106 of 110
The Trinity Foundation of Dallas, Texas
Posted by: cultaware ()
Date: October 06, 2007 08:23PM

Anyone have updates on the actions of the foundation. Is it still in business? Thriving? Have we made a difference? Just axing I was.
cultaware

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: October 07, 2007 12:32AM

Sure they're open. Just finished Tabernacles, they did. I saw the tent behind the Lair.

[trinityfi.org]

Also, I drove by there the other day and I think that PE recognized me because he shot me a very dirty look. That's not nice, P.

I still see the movie-night flyers in the windows (later I'll do some recon and report on what the movie tonight is, in case you want to try and catch it) and see them walking about the Block all the time. So apparently it is business as usual.

OA has been sued so many times (or been threatened with litigation) by so many different people that he could be lawyer himself. Crenshaw's not going to be the death of TFI.

What is up with the Crenshaw suit, anyway?

Posted by: counselor47 ()
Date: October 08, 2007 11:17PM

These things take a long time to move through the courts. However, I do not think Crenshaw/Fred Price has much of a case against Trinity, since ABC actually ran the story and are therefore the ones responsible. That does not mean what Trinity did was right, just that they are not the ones legally liable.

If Fred Price was really smart and wanted to get back at Trinity, instead of suing them he would simply promote Wendy's book.

Date: October 09, 2007 11:57AM

If Fred Price was really smart and wanted to get back at Trinity, instead of suing them he would simply promote Wendy's book.

You sent him a copy, right?

Date: October 11, 2007 05:06AM

zeuszor
You sent him a copy, right?
No, I am not going to jump into any of these legal or public relations contests. If the folks at Crenshaw do their research, they will find us. They are welcome to order off of our website, and if they want to buy in bulk we will make them the same deal that we would make for anyone else. The same goes for Paula White, Benny Hinn, or anyone else who is interested in the deep background on Trinity Foundation. We are not getting involved in any of these dust-ups, we are just trying to sell our book. I was just pointing out that promoting our book would be a more effective way for Fred Price to respond to Trinity than suing them is.

Date: October 11, 2007 05:08AM

Hell, then send him a copy and I'll pay for it.

Date: October 11, 2007 05:12AM

No, on 2nd thought don't. You are right.

Hey, I ran into my old boss today at the bank. He was cordial but would not look directly at me. I wonder why not?

Posted by: cultaware ()
Date: October 11, 2007 05:30AM

Zeusor said,"Hey, I ran into my old boss today at the bank. He was cordial but would not look directly at me. I wonder why not?"

He may have a poor memory. I've heard he couldn't even remember Wendy when questioned about her by a disgruntled member:)
cultaware

Date: October 11, 2007 06:06AM

OA said the same thing to me: "Wendy who...?"

Date: October 11, 2007 09:48PM

This kind of puts the lie to all their claims about community. If someone can be there for seven years, live in the apartment above the Lair and then buy a home on the block, be the business manager of The Door, date your roommate the entire time, and yet you claim not to remember her or know who she is, then TFI must not be much of a community after all.

The average churchgoer in the average mainstream Protestant or Catholic church knows the people they sit next to in the pews once a week better than that.

Current Page: 106 of 110

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.