Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 24, 2012 11:11PM

Apparently, nobody is.

[www.wittenburgdoor.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Trinity Foundation of Dallas, Texas
Posted by: counselor47 ()
Date: January 25, 2012 01:26PM

I just listened to an interview Ole did on some radio show a couple of months ago. It is interesting the degree to which he has rewritten some of the history of the group. For example, he tells the story of how Trinity came to be involved in the PrimeTime Live expose of Tilton, et al, as something that just kind of fell into our laps while we were minding our own business. This is very far from the truth. The fact is, Harry and others were working very hard for about three years prior to that on getting Ole a forum. Ole thrust himself into the public eye. The notion that he was sitting around down on Columbia minding his own business when Diane Sawyer called him out of the blue and asked him if he wanted to be on national television is laughable.

Posted by: wendyjduncan ()
Date: July 29, 2012 04:07AM

Doug and I have a support group for former cult members or individuals from spiritually abusive groups that meets monthly in the Dallas metroplex. Please contact for more info.

Date: January 22, 2015 08:40AM

Say RR, I've got a question for you: if somebody were to contact you seeking an "expert" on the topic of the world of televangelists and televangelism, would you ever, under any circumstances, refer them to Ole Anthony and/or the Trinity Foundation?

[www.culteducation.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2015 08:43AM by zeuszor.

Date: January 23, 2015 08:47AM

Of course you would not; it's a rhetorical question, Rick.

Posted by: chlew ()
Date: February 02, 2015 06:59PM

Hi, I'm researching the way cults change their members psychology in my EPQ, if anyone would feel comfortable answering 10 questions about their own/ someone they know's experience in a cult please fill out my survey: [www.surveymonkey.com]. There is no registration required its free and everyone will be able to remain 100% anonymous. This would be so helpful to my research, thank you!!!

Current Page: 110 of 110

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.