NXIVM Exec Succ Prog - Mental Health professional analysis
Posted by: lovic ()
Date: November 28, 2022 08:54AM

Hi,
I have been watching the documentaries on HBO and Starz related to the NXIVM cult and my mind is blown. It is so very disturbing to see the persuasion techniques (NLP, para hypnotic, etc.) used to bind up the critical thinking of the subjects and then mind controlling them to the cult objectives. Heartbreaking.

I came to this forum because I read in some blogs covering that documentaries that Rick Ross many years ago got a copy of the "training manual" and sent it to Mental Health folks to analyze and they were able to dissect out the techniques.

Would anyone know where to find that on this site?

I am fearing we have an epidemic of NLP and mind-control tactics in our society right now outside of the malignant cults. This is a serious problem because the more handicapped folks have their thinking, it impacts the fabric of society. What's even more concerning is that people become ignorant to these tactics showing up in their speech, behavior, and they unconsciously influence folks in their communities who have earned their trust.

These patterns of thinking are inherently viral even if there is an absence of a cult leader directing it.

I am hoping to understand via this forum how to shake off these tactics and maintain free thinking and that document Rick Ross created to unpack the E.S. Program would help do that.

I hate even typing the initials to the E.S. Program because those are inherently manipulative and "NLP-y."

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NXIVM Exec Succ Prog - Mental Health professional analysis
Date: December 02, 2022 05:01AM

Re: NXIVM Exec Succ Prog - Mental Health professional analysis
Date: December 02, 2022 05:30AM

Hmm, upon reading it through, these are insufficient.
Although the external milieu structure is part of the brainwashing and indoctrination... there needs to be more analysis of the language patterns used to imprison the minds.

The NLP structures, coded suggestions, and coded internal kernels of circular thinking.

It is the circular thinking that had India blocked even when she was physically outside of Albany.

Need to punch through the circular thinking and show people how to see it in their own minds in order to reclaim free thinking.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.