Dark Side of Non-Duality
Posted by: Leslie Read ()
Date: November 03, 2021 06:53AM

The following letter to the ASI (Association of Spiritual Integrity) describes the cover-up of lies, deceptions and complicity in the non-dual community. While ASI is basically a ’storefront’ and has encouraged me to just ‘walk away’ it provided a platform on which to address the controls over the entirety of 4-generations of my family (the recording of which is embedded at the end of the letter).

This letter describes the systemic collusion and coercion with being a ‘holder of information’ regarding the lies and deceptions of: Nome, Russell Smith and Candace O’Denver, aka Candice Rinpoche.
The short recording at the end of the letter documents (some of) the occult controls used to keep me silent…as well as the occult controls over my kids (all told, 4-generations of my family)…for the past decade at the hands of the above named teachers.

As a holder of ‘information’ I was silenced (and isolated)…under threat…for a decade, in what has been variously described as a ‘cosmic betrayal’…a ‘soul’s torture chamber’…akin to being ‘buried alive’…those are all accurate descriptions.

The following letter to the ASI (Association of Spiritual Integrity) describes a bit of the harm over the course of this past decade. I was told to ‘just walk away’… :
[www.dropbox.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dark Side of Non-Duality
Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: November 04, 2021 04:08AM

Hello Leslie,

I'm sorry to hear that the ASI asked you to "walk away" from the concerns you have. I would have though that they would have offered you more assistance than that. The least they could do is point you in the right direction to get your concerns addressed.

A few articles for 'background reading' for those who are interested. Sounds like a complicated cesspit of cultic activity! Beware.

[guruphiliac.blogspot.com]

[www.leagle.com]

[stuart-randomthoughts.blogspot.com]

Re: Dark Side of Non-Duality
Posted by: Leslie Read ()
Date: November 04, 2021 05:17AM

Hello Sahara71,
Thank you for your kind words and for the links. As this abuse includes extensive occult powers (siddis) for purposes of control and manipulation it is hard to 'prove.'
Yet...I feel the short recording (22 mins.) at the end of the letter is detail enough to show that there is no way I am making this up.
More disturbing are those in the non-dual community who actually know I am telling the truth and who are covering for these teachers.
The response from ASI was from Rick Archer on a thread of @ 50 folks. Rick is one of the founders of the ASI. I generally don't post words of folks without their knowing but this conversation indicated the tenor of the dismissive attitude regarding what I had been forced to hold (under threat) for a decade...and the controls over my kids.
As these teachers are generally well-regarded there is no one willing to bring this to the open yet it has destroyed my life...and deeply harmed my family. Hence my own reporting.
Thanks again for your support...
Warmly,
-Leslie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.