Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Psycademy NLP cult?
Posted by: light34 ()
Date: January 17, 2020 02:42AM

Anyone knows anything about psycademy, the leader does give great insights but she says when people get upset with her i forgive you... not sure what she means but it sounds slightly disturbing and she also said for people to stay in their power and not compromise,sounds misleading and not sure what are her intentions if she is creating separation .. but def compromise it is important when you love someone. She seems a bit of generalising, concerned as my partner came out of a cult nearly 4 years ago and now is in this..

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2020 03:08AM by light34.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Psycademy NLP cult?
Date: January 17, 2020 06:04PM

THis woman who was abducted when a child and lived indoors for ages.

Signs:

She says she has spiritual guides ..

SO The spiritual guides can talk so she does not take responsibility

Sort of things she says on boundaries .. 'you should treat people not as you treat yourself but how they want to be treated.."

i wonder if this not a call for perfection then if people should treat you exactly how you want it is all about you so they will want all about them this leads to conflict .and separation .. everyone is different some people prefer tea with sugar and toast with honey but i am might just be able to give them tea and toast with butter .. should they be angry at me? when it comes to relationships or business then things can be complicated .. if you offer a service in a way but you client asks you to change the way you deliver your service completely maybe because he does have a disability etc etc you are not going to treat your client as he/she wants but you do adjustments instead of saying no ,, Please leave you comments here your feedback is very appreciated and look for psycademic on social media to have a better knowledge.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2020 06:07PM by light34.

Posted by: facet ()
Date: January 24, 2020 10:50PM

NLP is a business tool, manipulation of sales, so in a sense it is a form of mind control.

PR is also a manipulation tool.

Why would any person need to manipulate? Because they are not free themselves. This means that what they are selling, which comes across as various forms of freedom from suffering, is bogus entirely.

Ps It’s great to ask around, though remember to make your own conclusions. Everyone has a different perspective. Essentially, yours is the one you want to follow, not someone else’s. You can trust in yourself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2020 10:51PM by facet.

Date: January 25, 2020 06:00AM

just some updates .. [www.timeshighereducation.com]

[www.facebook.com]

Facet this also a new age thing teaching what it seems taking no responsibility.. so legal action can not be taken because it is all perception as she teaches ..

When i watch the videos i get to feel those subliminal messages that the vulnerable might take on .. and will never question anything ..

well said the control comes from the ones who don't have freedom.. makes sense as this Woman was a prisioner for 5 years..

Date: January 25, 2020 08:16PM

I am sorry to hear that imprisonment is involved, this is a terrible situation to endure.

“Facet this also a new age thing teaching what it seems taking no responsibility.. so legal action can not be taken because it is all perception as she teaches ..”

These days when I read this sort of statement anywhere, I see it as a great reason to be 100% responsible and to not get involved :-).

Unfortunately, this is projection (projection of disowned, intolerable self qualities on to another) misused.

If someone is projecting it is ok to say this, though more frequently the statement is misused as a manipulation tool to avoid accountability, you are right.

I’ll put myself as an example:

I see manipulation, so from the “your perception is your reflection” standpoint given to me by the guide, I am a manipulator.

We have to be 100% responsible because in many situations “perception is reflection” is an awful, cruel way of wiring a persons brain.

I say this because it erodes away the original sense of self a person has, with the actions of the manipulator internalised as ones own qualities.

Trust is placed, we make ourselves open and vulnerable to heal, we are embraced and then receive a swift kick in the guts out of nowhere. This repeats until broken down entirely. Our sense of self is erased.

What is this? Brain washing.

Please take care to look after yourself :-)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2020 08:26PM by facet.

Date: January 26, 2020 05:59AM

facet no imprisonment, but the leader Lisa Turner was a prisoner she was held captive by her former partner who abused her and brainwashed her to make her feel guilty and responsible, she was 15 years old it took her 5 years to leave.. Something tells me that she did not heal that properly she is on denial and never came to terms that actually he was accountable and he abused her she was only 15 ...she was interviewed on a british channel( video on youtube) she does not want to blame the abuser as she says she will feel guilty if she shifts the blame she thinks blaming does nothing .. well that explains a lot repeating the unhealthy partner's behaviours.. for me it takes 2 for tango and a young girl could not be guilty of anything but surely she is out there who knows suppressing people's emotions as she does to herself full of anger and feeding from other's weaknesses, taking their money to her own gain and pleasure breaking families couples friends as for her love means hurt and failure .. Money and power all she knows me thinks.. and yes seems damaging people to the core until their sense of self is erased.

Some people will read this and think twice .. a beloved one said lot's of times struggling wiTH lisas trainings always stressed and was reproved but still there .. and one of things this beloved said was she looks crazy and was not sure of her intentions in one occasion.. people know deep inside they are not loved supported and protected and i am happy to expose and help when i have a chance for it, i know it will make a difference even it takes months or years.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2020 06:01AM by light34.

Date: January 26, 2020 08:21PM

Hi Light24,

Were these experiences that Lisa had shared publicly by her personally? I will not make any assumptions about another’s place after experiencing devastating trauma as you describe, this in itself is a feat to overcome and besides, this element it’s none of my business to talk on, though this does not mean that you cannot make your own informed decisions and choices as you seem to already have.

It is very worrying to be in this position where you can see what is happening and others remaining are not yet or quite yet there in seeing what might really be going on, it is awful but you must look after yourself. If and when others come out of it, you will be there for them in a place of stability.

Like yourself, others will naturally start questioning. Even if one point of questioning is weak and brings no result one time around, it is always built on by the next time around, and the next, until resolution is achieved.

Take good care :-)

Date: January 27, 2020 02:38AM

SO true people will start to question and would start with one 2 and then 5 and 10 and on and on .. i exposed once here another group and after a year so many came forward to talk at least 40 of them woke up .. apart from the worry life goes on, one on the things i learnt is a cult leader damages not only one is like a cancer spreading but one as to stay as healthy as possible to be there for the ones when they are out indeed.

Date: January 31, 2020 11:26PM

light34 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SO true people will start to question and would
> start with one 2 and then 5 and 10 and on and on

It is, I feel it is a natural process luckily that can be utilised.

> .. i exposed once here another group and after a
> year so many came forward to talk at least 40 of
> them woke up .. apart from the worry life goes on,

This must have been a big thing to deal with, I am so glad to hear that you do look after yourself !

Date: February 07, 2020 08:29AM

Yes, takes time and have been watching her videos and commenting and she replies she does pretty much what i believe donald trump does it is to play with people's emotions the seems an extremist but whatever one does stopping hate with hate d takes us anywhere so this goes for others out there

if you seeing someone being manipulated and that makes you suffer that is normal but if you want them back if you want them to get out of it look after yourself so you can give them reasons to want to be around you and not wanting to run back to their cult ! We all need fun real bonds and love!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.