Robert A. Grove Ministries
Posted by: Free in Christ ()
Date: February 27, 2005 02:55AM

The group led by Robert A. Grove has "assemblies" in various cities across the United States, mainly in Texas, California and Virginia. They claim to have no name but advertise themselves as "Christians meeting only in the name of the Lord." They also refer to themselves as "The Church which is Christ's Body." Other leaders include Robert's sons, Jeff and Scott Grove, Jim Maurer, Weymann Zelder and Tom Collins. The group has its roots in the teachings of the late Maurice Johnson.

The abusive methods and cult-like characteristics of this group are well-documented at [www.factnet.org]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Robert A. Grove Ministries
Posted by: mamak1985 ()
Date: November 14, 2017 10:15AM

Im having trouble following the above posted link: www.factnet.org.? Also, is the note above from the "message board"? Im not tooo good at computers, having difficulties navigating your site. Please help! Blessings!

Posted by: nonnieinctown ()
Date: July 04, 2018 11:24AM

After being a part of this cult for more than 30 years, I can happily say that most of the members have dispersed. There is still a remnant, all of whom believe that they are the faithful few that are still standing for the truth. Gag!

Stay far, far away from this group. Thirty years later, I'm attending a non-denominational church, I'm in therapy,(as are others that I know), and I'm trusting God to repair the damage and heal my brokenness after so many years of abuse.

Posted by: abigail4 ()
Date: July 25, 2021 07:44AM

Looking for information on the teachings of this cult, particularly as relates to marriage and family. I know someone who left this cult, but still seems to be very steeped in the beliefs. Thank you.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.