Danny Kason and the Gabrial Association International
Posted by: georgeb587 ()
Date: May 16, 2006 06:09AM

Hi everyone, I'n new to the group and I'd like to first say that I am very impressed with it. Recently, I've delved into the world of destructive cults, especially those with an emphasis on doomsday/armagedon.

A family member of mine was once a member of a cult run by someone named Danny Kason. I'm not sure if that was his legal name, but I know that he was particularly active in N. Georgia and the Blue Ridge Area. The name of his cult was was/is the Gabriel Association International. Supposedly, this fellow has written books.

Danny claimed to have extreme psycic power. His cult focused on how they would survive the end of the world. I *think* Danny's ideas are associated someone named Art Bell and another named "Grey Wolf."

One of my family members was in this group. She ended up purchasing military quality water filters, firearms, and a massive stockpile of rations. A few years ago, the Danny tried to move his group to a "safe area" in Monana, Colorado, or Maine. My family member paid $900, sold all of her possesions, and was ready to leave when we did an intervention and, thankfully, she left the cult.

We are curious as to what has become of Danny Kason of the Gabrial Association International. Any information or resources would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.