Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Krishnas: Gurus. Karma. Murder. (BOOTLEG)
Posted by: XKRISHNA ()
Date: December 01, 2023 02:07AM

Part one:

[www.bitchute.com]

Part two:

[www.bitchute.com]

Part three:

[www.bitchute.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2023 02:09AM by XKRISHNA.

Options: ReplyQuote
These films are in English - with Spanish subtitles
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 01, 2023 11:04PM

Wow

Thank you for this!

We need to be reminded of Keith Ham and the horror he unleashed.

The Indian patriarchal framework Prabhupada set in place had no corrective mechanism to restrain Keith Ham after he took charge of his part of ISKCOn after Prabhupada's death.

Re: Krishnas: Gurus. Karma. Murder. (BOOTLEG)
Date: December 02, 2023 12:19AM

You are welcome, corboy; my pleasure. Enjoy.

Re: These films are in English - with Spanish subtitles
Date: December 02, 2023 12:48AM

corboy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> The Indian patriarchal framework Prabhupada set in
> place had no corrective mechanism to restrain
> Keith Ham after he took charge of his part of
> ISKCOn after Prabhupada's death.

Please let me remind you, corboy, that New Vrindavana was not a part of ISKCON from 1987 until 1994. It was fully under Keith Ham's control during those years. ISKCON had excommunicated Keith Ham and New Vrindavana during that time, and even though New Vrindavana was eventually brought back into ISKCON, Keither Ham remained excommunicated for the rest of his life. I myself was personally present when it was announced that New Vrindavana had been brought back into ISKCON, at the GBC meetings in Dallas in the summer of 1994.

[newvrindavan.hanover.edu]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2023 12:49AM by XKRISHNA.

Re: These films are in English - with Spanish subtitles
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 03, 2023 01:24AM

Thank you for reminding me, and our readers, of this very important point.

That New Vrindavana was not part of IsKCOn at the time these events took place.

Date: December 03, 2023 01:53AM

You are most welcome, corboy. I've followed ISKCON for more than thirty years and I am friends with some of the people who are in the Peacock documentary, so I feel like I know what I am talking about.

Date: December 03, 2023 05:19AM

Corboy: I have not been able to conform this, but I have it on very good authority that Tapahpunja (Terry Sheldon) is residing at New Vrindavana again (after having left New Talavana), and is today the bhakta leader there. If this is true, then it's a terrible development; it's terrible that he would be given that access to young people, to bhaktas. Tapahpunja and another devotee with the initials NS conspired together to murder a devotee named GAURA KARUNA DAS just a few years or so ago. This was at New Talavana, after the pandemic began. That part I know for a fact to be true, about Tapahpunja and NS conspiring to murder Gaura Karuna. Gaura Karuna fled and today lives outside of a devotee community. He is far from New Talavana at this time. Law enforcement was of course made aware. Tapah is gone from New Talavana, but he's at New Vrindavana and I hear he is a bhakta leader there. That's terrible, if it's true. He should have been excommunicated like Keith Ham was, years ago.

Date: December 08, 2023 08:35AM

XKRISHNA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Corboy: I have not been able to conform this, but
> I have it on very good authority that Tapahpunja
> (Terry Sheldon) is residing at New Vrindavana
> again (after having left New Talavana), and is
> today the bhakta leader there. If this is true,
> then it's a terrible development; it's terrible
> that he would be given that access to young
> people, to bhaktas. Tapahpunja and another
> devotee with the initials NS conspired together to
> murder a devotee named GAURA KARUNA DAS just a few
> years or so ago. This was at New Talavana, after
> the pandemic began. That part I know for a fact
> to be true, about Tapahpunja and NS conspiring to
> murder Gaura Karuna. Gaura Karuna fled and today
> lives outside of a devotee community. He is far
> from New Talavana at this time. Law enforcement
> was of course made aware. Tapah is gone from New
> Talavana, but he's at New Vrindavana and I hear he
> is a bhakta leader there. That's terrible, if
> it's true. He should have been excommunicated
> like Keith Ham was, years ago.

Here are some details which will prove my truthfulness, in terms of what I described above:

Tapahpunja and a devotee I will identify by the initials "NS" were going to kill Gaura Karuna and make it look like Gaura KarunaK was killed while trying to kill NS.

In other words, they were going to kill Gaura Karuna and make it look like NS killed him out of self-defense. They were going to shoot him, then place a gun in Gaura Karuna's hand to make it look as if Gaura Karuna tried to shoot NS first. This was the plan that Tapahpunja and NS devised together.

They did this because NS believed that Gaura Karuna and the wife of NS were conspiring together to cheat NS out of some inheritance he felt he had coming to him.

The plot came to light, and was foiled, when NS was both dumb and arrogant enough to give the temple president there at New Talavana the heads up about what they were planning. Then the temple president let Gaura Karuna know was was being plotted, and Gaura Karuna alerted law enforcement and then fled New Talavana.

Why was Tapah not excommunicated from ISKCON for his involvement in the Sulocana murder, you may ask?

The answer is simple: after he went on the lam and the law caught up with him in Malaysia in 1990, he went to prison for several years and he kept his mouth shut. He told the Feds nothing they did not already know.

Then he got paroled after five years and I don't remember how he wound up at New Talavana instead of New Vrindavana. But eventually he got run out of New Talavana too. He told me the whole story, but I forget certain details. I can find out, though.

He also swore up and down to me, to my face, that Radhanatha Swami had nothing to do with the murder, Tapah did. He said that Radhanatha Swami was just the bagman, so to speak, and did not know what they were planning.

[www.iskcon-truth.com]

[www.henrydoktorski.com]

Date: December 14, 2023 05:12AM

FOR ANYBODY WHO IS INTERESTED: I can help you get the twelve-volume set of Henry Doktorski's books (the ten-volume "Gold, Guns and God" series, "Killing For Krishna" and "Eleven Naked Emperors") for fifty percent off of MSRP for the rest of the month of December, plus free shipping (within the Unites States). Overseas purchasers must pay for the cost of shipping. If you want to see the most thoroughly-researched history of ISKCON available, this is it. You can get all twelve volumes for one hundred and twenty bucks, this month only. Please send me a private message to inquire. I just got my set today, and it's great. It was a Christmas present I gave myself. :-)

Date: December 14, 2023 06:29AM

It's sort of like if some Christian evangelist went on a very successful missionary trip to India, and then when he died some of the people he baptized started to preach that this same missionary was, in fact, the Second Coming of Christ. But this is something that our evangelist never preached about himself; in fact, this same evangelist had always preached his non-divinity and he would never have tolerated the very people he baptized unscrupulously claiming divine status for THEMSELVES, through their claims of divinity for HIM: "The man who baptized us is the Second Coming, and we are his Divine Apostles." That is very much what happened to ISKCON, in my opinion. They started to preach things about Prabhupada, that he never preached about himself, in order to make themselves look more "special" and "saintly." That's more or less what happened in and with ISKCON, corboy.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.