The Soul Matrix
Posted by: Deprogrammed0110 ()
Date: October 08, 2023 09:27PM

The Soul Matrix is based in the UK. It’s founder Steve Nobel a former banker(red flag)and Wiccan has set up a spiritual movement for people who identify as “Star-seeds” ie people who believe they have alien connections.However it looks really good on the surface until you start digging a bit deeper. Steve Nobel creates transmissions/ meditations and higher light decrees that are available on YouTube for free. You can also book Steve for a one to one healing session which cost £288 for 90 minutes.Or you can become a member of his YouTube channel for approximately £29.99 per month, he has just raised this price after the first month of starting. He has also set up “Our Soul Matrix” a Facebook style social media platform, were he promotes his videos of transmissions and him being interviewed by other people. On further inspection I realised the people he was interviewing and being interviewed by are part of his business network, that he controls.(red flag)
The high quality meditations he posts draws people in to move deeper into his network were he advertises various workshops online that he charges for, and live courses you can attend in scenic settings, that are not cheap to purchase.
As time has elapsed he has set himself up as the “go to” Leader for star-seeds. He and his romantic partner, who is substantially younger than him, a man in his late 60s, she appears to be 30 and they have been together for some years now, so that would make her in her mid twenties when they became a couple. This was a major red flag for me. He has also written many books about “work” with an emphasis on abundance and money making through spirituality. In fact the undercurrent of everything he does, has a money making emphasis.
He also adheres to a very strict doctrine of ascension, and no-one must verge away from that. As according to him one will not achieve the ascension process to 5D if you do not follow his prescribed method. This was also another red flag for me. He has shared on many occasions how he thinks he has the right to have a nice house and possessions (red flag) Attaining riches off the back of vulnerable and hurting people is immoral and another red flag.
He also has a group on Telegram which he uses as a platform to promote his work and courses everyday. He daily lays out his doctrines in daily posts on all his platforms. If anyone disagrees or challenges his posts, there is no healthy discussion he ignores, or blocks them (Red Flag) I was quite shocked by this as the meditations seemed good, but beyond that it’s just a business. He posts pictures all the time of visiting, stylish expensive places for afternoon tea. In the UK at the moment inflation has risen, fuel bills have risen and the general working population are struggling financially and he’s raising his prices. To anyone who has been sucked into this man’s influence, I would advise you to detach and find other sources of spirituality, that don’t have so many red flags.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Soul Matrix
Date: October 09, 2023 04:29AM

It would really be interesting to know peoples experiences of Steve Nobel, who apparently changed his name from Steve Nunn some years ago! He insists that he changed his name to change the numerology. He used to manage a spiritual organisation in London Uk called Alternatives. Years before that he was a banker in the City of London.He recently has secured speaking work with larger-more lucrative organisations. There seem to be many voices attacking him on his social media sites. Why is this happening? Anyway this is a safe platform to share your thoughts.

Posted by: brokenbycheryl ()
Date: November 12, 2023 09:12PM

This guy is not what he appears to be. His history as a banker selling arms to Iran, is not a good background to come from. He mentions his life is about atonement now.I know you have to be a Mason to be a banker, as far as I can see he is still making subtle Masonic hand signs when being interviewed. His partner in crime talks about doing freezer spells on people spiritually attacking her…
That is not fifth dimensional spirituality at all. They both seem to be obsessed with spiritual attack. As far as I can see he is some sort of a schill. His meditations are encoded with hypnotic suggestion and spell work. If you are seeking fifth dimensional spirituality I’d give this one a miss. So many of these type of spiritual teachers on YouTube are not what they seem. Be careful out there spiritual people.

Date: November 13, 2023 09:29PM

I found it very odd that on his interview channel he only interviews very attractive young females. Ok there is the odd male, but I don’t see any older women. It’s interesting also that he states he abhors people who are mediums/ psychic’s.

Posted by: brokenbycheryl ()
Date: November 16, 2023 08:05PM

It is because older wiser people see through him, as do psychics.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.