Current Page: 2 of 4
Falun Gong (Falun Dafa)
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: May 16, 2006 05:14AM

[web.amnesty.org]

A good report on the allegations and investigation of Falun Gong practitioners and other "heretical groups." Even AI says it is difficult to provide numbers, but it isn't only Falun Gong practitioners that are being detained and tortured. Falun Gong just seems to have the biggest marketing department.

Options: ReplyQuote
Falun Gong (Falun Dafa)
Posted by: carl ()
Date: October 24, 2006 02:14PM

These guys was standing outside a buildilng I saw once. They had a guy in a cage. Really weirded me out. Some friends that travel where there wasn't much freedom of belief as good ol US of A tell me that these guys give religgion a bad rap. Police don't trust em becuz they aint' afraid of anybody. I heard some people got put in prison because police thought they was Falun Gongs. So its dangerous. Watch out for that.

Falun Gong (Falun Dafa)
Posted by: Guus ()
Date: October 26, 2006 12:01AM

carl
These guys was standing outside a buildilng I saw once. They had a guy in a cage. Really weirded me out. Some friends that travel where there wasn't much freedom of belief as good ol US of A tell me that these guys give religgion a bad rap. Police don't trust em becuz they aint' afraid of anybody. I heard some people got put in prison because police thought they was Falun Gongs. So its dangerous. Watch out for that.

I have explained the facts. Maybe you can look also at: www.theepochtimes.com or www.faluninfo.net or www.thenincecommentaries.com

Guus

Falun Gong (Falun Dafa)
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 26, 2006 12:17AM

Please note that the "Epoch Times" is run by Faln Gong devotees.

See [www.cultnews.com]

There is quite an organized effort by Li Hongzhi's followers (Falun Gong) to garner attention through the press.

Falun Gong (Falun Dafa)
Date: October 26, 2006 03:01AM

rrmoderator

See [www.cultnews.com]

There is quite an organized effort by Li Hongzhi's followers (Falun Gong) to garner attention through the press.

And we have a good reason for this. A brutal persecution that is lasting for more than 7 years. Just a while ago many media have noticed the organharvesting in China. Two canadian people (no Falun Gong-practitioners) have also investigated this and made a report on this: [www.ctv.ca]

Guus

Falun Gong (Falun Dafa)
Date: October 26, 2006 03:05AM

rrmoderator

See [www.cultnews.com]

And we have a very good reason for this. For example the organharvesting. A little while ago the media has brought some article's about this. Their is also a report: [investigation.go.saveinter.net]

Guus

Falun Gong (Falun Dafa)
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 26, 2006 04:50AM

The claims about "organ harvesting" have not been proven and Falun Gong has proven to be a less than reliable source.

Li Hongzhi appears to be little more than a racist. He has also engaged in homophobic rants.

He hardly seems spiritual or enlightened, but rather just bigoted.

He is good at manipulating the media, though reports about his hateful remarks are coming out more and more.

See [www.cultnews.com]

Hongzhi has also caused couples to break up and families to become estranged.

See [www.cultnews.com]

Meanwhile Hongzhi has become a wealthy man in real estate alone and lives quite well in the US.

See [www.cultnews.com]

He has become a divisive figure in San Francisco and the Chinese communities across the US seem increasingly embarrassed by him.

See [www.cultnews.com]

Hongzhi and his followers refuse to accept criticism or responsibility for what they do and the result of Falun Gong influence.

See [www.cultnews.com]

Any critical response to them or their leader is "persecution" and proof of bad behavior or evil influence is a "conspiracy."

This all seems quite cult-like.

Falun Gong (Falun Dafa)
Posted by: carl ()
Date: October 26, 2006 10:38AM

My freind said he saw Hongzhi on the web. Said he was riding on a lotus leaf through the air. Anyone else seen it? I couldnt get the link..

Falun Gong (Falun Dafa)
Posted by: Gimlikun ()
Date: November 22, 2006 02:06AM

My sister's college has a banner of Falun Gong hanging in its main student hall. It is hanging alongside all the other student groups on campus. Should she be alarmed or is this proof that Falun Gong is legitimate?
It is really noticeable as well. The student hall is all glass, and the banner is hanging basically at eye level inside of the glass. Why would her college hang this if it was not accepted?

Falun Gong (Falun Dafa)
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: November 22, 2006 07:19AM

Its clear that Li Hongzhi is a con-artist, as he claims to have "supernatural powers" and yet offers no proof whatsoever of this.

but here is the faked picture of him pretending to levitate...(when someone fakes pics of themselves levitating, that's not a good sign...)
:wink:

[img:05a0daabb5]http://www.nodulo.org/ec/2003/img/n016p25.jpg[/img:05a0daabb5]

Here are a couple more classic cult leader style drawings of him.

[img:05a0daabb5]http://www.buddhistcouncil.org/lifalun.jpg[/img:05a0daabb5]

[img:05a0daabb5]http://www.cdjp.org/gb/imageupload/FLG_LiHongzhi.jpg[/img:05a0daabb5]

Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.