Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Falun Gong (Falun Dafa)
Posted by: Guus ()
Date: May 13, 2006 02:46AM

Dear all,
my name is Guus and I'm a young man (19) and I live in the Netherlands. I'm a Falun Dafa-practitioner, I practice it for more than a year.

I was always interested in China, and I also practiced Tai Chi. I started learning Falun Gong through the website: www.falundafa.org First I learned the 5 exercises, and then I started to read the book "Falun Gong" and "Falun Gong", and I have read every single other article from Dr. Li Hongzhi (Li Hongzhi is the founder of Falun Gong, he started with teaching Falun Gong in 1992).

I like practicin Falun Gong because it give's me a calm mind and a good health. But I am not here to tell you about what I have achieve with Falun Gong, but to tell you about that there are many misunderstandings about Falun Gong, the practitioners, and Dr. Li Hongzhi.

I first want to explain that Falun Gong isn't a cult or a sect or something like that. Falun Gong can be called as a practice of Qigong, or a cultivation-practice. Just like Tai Chi or Yoga we practitioners are also doing exercises to purify our bodies and to get a calm mind.

A cult is small group of people with a strong leader. - Falun Dafa can't be seen as a group or movement, because we don't have a membership or something, and you can practice Falun Gong on your own, or you can do it with others in the park or something like that. Also their are practitioners all over the world, only in China their are more than 100 million practitioners. Falun Gong has no leaders or something like that. Falun Gong has only practitioners, and their is one teacher: Dr. Li Hongzhi. He doesn't give orders like a boss, but just friendly advise on how we can improve ourselve. We also don't worship him, because Falun Gong isn't a religion, we have no rituals. We only respect him.

A cult learns their followers bad things, or things that are seen as 'demonic' or 'evil'. - We practitioners of Falun Gong learn to follow "Zhen-Shan-Ren" (Truth, Compassion, Tolerance). That means that we don't lie, and that we must tell the truth, and behave like a true person. Compassion means that we must think of others before we do ore say something. We learn to first think of others, so nobody get's hurt. We learn to be good and to help people if needed, and that we must do good things for people. And we must be tolerate. If their are problems, we lear to be calm, and if people are shouting on us, or do bad things, we don't behave the same and we tolerate it. If you do the same thing to the person that has hit you, we think that you are just as bad as that person. This is what we follow.

A cult is also very hard to get in, and when you get in, it is very hard to get out. - Falun Gong is for everybody, we don't have a membership. And if you want to practice Falun Gong, you are welcome to come, and if you don't want to learn Falun Gong, you are free to go. Also Falun Gong is for free, lessons are for free.

Falun Gong is very brutal persecuted in China (I will come back on this later), and their are many lies been spread by the Chinese government. Like that Falun Gong is a cult, and that practitioners are forbidden to take medicines. I have read all the articles of Dr. Li Hongzhi, and not a single one says that you cannot take medicines. Also their was a scene on the Tiananmen Square in Beijing. It supposed to be that a Falun Gong-practitioner was burning himself, and trying to commit suicide. This is not true. We learn to treath our body as something beautiful. We are forbidden to take any lives. The Chinese television was telling the people of China that the person that has burned himself, that he/she did do that to come into heaven. This is nonsens, we absolutly don't believe that. Yes it is true that we believe in the heaven, but we believe that you will reach heaven if you are a good person, if you do something like commitin suicide you absolutly won't reach heaven, this is what we believe. Their are also lies about that Dr. Li Hongzhi has changed his birthday into the birthday of Buddha Sakyamuni. This is true. He did changed his birthday, but he changed his birthday into the correct one. After the Cultural Revolution, the government has made a mistake with his birthday, Li Hongzhi has only changed his birthday into the correct one. He and we don't think that it is something special to have the same birthday as Buddha Sakyamuni, many people have that, it is just coincidence. There are many lies been spread by the Chinese government, to give Falun Gong a bad name. If you don't believe the things I say, I suggest that you go and search for yourselves. Read the books of Li Hongzhi, talk to practitioners, you will see that we are just normal people like everyone else, and we are not a dangerous cult or something.

The persecution of Falun Gong. In the year 1999 the persecution of Falun Gong began. The Chinese government (CCP, Chinese Communist Party) started to arrest practitioners (even womans and childs), and put hem into labour camps where they suffer tremendous torturing. It is true that many practitioners are killed and tortured to death in Chinese labour camps, if you don't believe me just check Amnesty International or Human Rights Watch. We is it only China that is persecuting Falun Gong? Falun Gong is been spread all over the world for more than 10 years, not a single country has trouble with Falun Gong-practitioners, and they are living in peace with us, only China is doing bad things, this proves that their's something wrong with the Chinese goverment, not with Falun Gong. Why the CCP persecutes Falun Gong, I think we shall never know. More info about the persecution can be found at: www.faluninfo.net Just a while ago their was discoverd something very scary. In Chinese Concentration-Camps it was discoverd that practioners are getting used for their organs. Dokters are cuttin out of the organs of the (live) practitioners and they sale them, without any permission of the person himself of family. Then the body gets burned into a crematorium. This has schocked the world, more than thousands of practitioners are used as things to get out organs. More info about this you can find at: [www.theepochtimes.com] You can also read on this website The Nine Commentaries on the CCP. This article reveales the real evil truth about the CCP, and how they are even getting worser and worser like they were before. Because of this article now more than 10 million Chinese people have quit the CCP.

I hope you will read the website's that I have given to you. I also hope that I made things clear for some people that have negative thoughts about Falun Gong. If you still don't believe me, just search for yourselves, and read the books. We don't hide anything.

Best regards,

Guus

Options: ReplyQuote
Falun Gong (Falun Dafa)
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 13, 2006 03:58AM

[b:e22540d027]Why all the fuss about Falun Gong?[/b:e22540d027]

By Rick Ross

See [www.cultnews.com]

Falun Gong also known as Falun Dafa led by Chinese exile Li Hongzhi has been labeled an “evil cult” in China and it seems Chinese American communities have increasingly become concerned about its adherents activities in the US.

Hongzhi’s followers have caused problems repeatedly during holiday celebrations, apparently using every opportunity to pass out tracts and preach, which has annoyed others and violates the rules set for such events.

As the Chinese New Year drew near this year controversy surrounded the group’s participation in a parade in San Francisco as reported by the San Francisco Sentinel.

At a hearing held by the city’s Board of Supervisors both sides of the Falun Gong controversy spoke out and some of strange teachings of Li Hongzhi leaked out.

According to Falun Gong’s leader “elder women will regain the menstrual period because a cultivation practice of mind and body requires menses.” Hongzhi concludes, “Otherwise, how can they cultivate their bodies without it?”

Hongzhi’s teachings about homosexuality must disturb many in the Bay area, which includes a large gay community. Li says that a “black substance” accumulates in the body due to homosexuality that causes bad health. Hongzhi’s homophobia also goes beyond simply describing its link to a “black substance” he has also called gays “disgusting,” and prophesizes that one day they will be ‘’eliminated’’ by ‘’the gods.’’

Hongzhi also appears to be a racist.

He teaches his followers that “mixed-race people…[are] instruments of an alien plot to destroy humanity’s link to heaven.” And that these interracial unions are somehow part of “a plot by…evil extraterrestrials.”

More bizarre is that practitioners of Falun Gong believe that “Master Li” actually can “personally install’’ falun (a wheel of law) in their abdomens, can “levitate,” “become invisible” and knows the “top secret of the Universe.”

Hongzhi also changed his date of birth from July 7 to May 13, which is when Buddha was born, reported Asiaweek.

Sound like a personality-driven “cult”?

Margaret Singer, top cult expert, was critical of Falun Gong
“If you want a good description of a cult, all you have to do is read what they say they are,” Margaret Singer told the San Francisco Chronicle at a Seattle conference in 2000. The psychologist, who was the most respected cult expert of the 20th Century observed, “They actually say ‘Don’t Think.’ Just recite the master’s teaching.”

Last month Steve Hassan a cult counselor from Boston told the Chronicle that Li’s followers are “told not to think negative thoughts, and are given fears if they consider any other reality” and that Hongzhi “comes very much out of the cult extreme, the authoritarian stereotype.”

David Clark, a Pennsylvania cult counselor sees Falun Gong’s human rights campaign as a “clever marketing mechanism.” “It is a way of gaining access to get people to join the cause,” he said.

“I consider myself a victim of the Falun Gong because my parents were hurt by it, and the harmony of our family has been seriously damaged,” a Chinese massage therapist who practices tui na, told the Chronicle in December.

An anti-Falun Gong Web site has been launched to expose “the false and contradictory claims of Li Hongzhi.”

For example, regarding health Hongzhi teaches “the root cause…is karma…That’s the root cause of people’s health problems, it’s the chief source of them. Of course, there are two other forms. One of them is really, really small, high-density tiny beings. They’re something like a cluster of karma.”

This sounds similar to the Scientology belief in so-called “Body Thetans” or BTs, which that group’s founder L. Ron Hubbard claimed originated from outer space clustering on human beings and causing problems.

Such beliefs have allegedly led some Falun Gong devotees to neglect their health by not properly consulting doctors in a timely manner and/or seeking medical treatment and instead relying upon Hongzhi’s supposed powers and religious practices.

Li likewise seems to denigrate hospitals. He says that their “treatment methods are at ordinary people’s level while illness is beyond the ordinary,” He claims, “It’ll be years before today’s Western medicine catches up” with him and what he knows.

Chinese authorities have reported that hundreds of Li Hongzhi’s followers have died in Mainland China due to medical neglect.

So besides racism, homophobia and often-bizarre supernatural mumbo-jumbo it seems Falun Gong can become a health hazard.

It’s no wonder why the Chinese government sees Hongzhi as “evil” and Chinese Americans have become increasingly wary of his disciples participating in their community events.

[b:e22540d027]Li Hongzhi and his PR machine[/b:e22540d027]

See [www.cultnews.com]

[i:e22540d027]CultNews [/i:e22540d027]was soon strewn with comments from Falun Gong followers after an article appeared yesterday examining the racist and bigoted teachings of its founder and leader Li Hongzhi.

Interestingly, the feedback received did not deny that Hongzhi made the disturbing statements quoted, but insisted that they were offered out of context and/or defended them.

One disciple of Hongzhi said, “My understanding is that when gods created man, we were created to god’s image, different races was created by gods of different races and when a child is born from a marriage of two people from different races it will be hard for the gods to trace the child’s origin and therefore hard to save.”

In defense of Hongzhi’s homophobia one member remarked, “Actually all orthodox (upright) religions view this matter in the same way, Christianity included, it is very hard to reach heaven when practicing homosexuality.”

Regarding “Master Li’s” bizarre claim that elderly women would start menstruating again after practicing his religion one member noted, “Can you prove that elderly women who practice Falun Gong DON”T regain their menstrual periods? Have you ever considered the possibility that Li’s teachings in this regard are true? I know for a fact that they are true. I suggest you do more research on the subject before mocking these teachings.”

However, no objective outside research was cited to support Hongzhi’s astounding claim and much like other groups called “cults” that make fantastic claims, the evidence offered is anecdotal stories and/or personal testimonials not corroborated by any scientific peer-reviewed and published studies.

CultNews has also received emails too from Falun Gong members and they frequently consist of the same statements recited over and over again. Much of this feedback emphasizes repeatedly that the sect is being “persecuted” by the Chinese government and that somehow this should ameliorate Li’s racist statements and bizarre claims of supposed supernatural powers.

What all this points up is that Li Hongzhi has a very well-organized network of Falun Gong followers that function like a well-oiled machine effectively handling his public relations and garnering publicity to promote Falun Gong, its agenda and attack “Master Li’s” perceived enemies.

The Epoch Times, a newspaper run by Hongzhi devotees, churns out article after article supporting him, denouncing the Chinese government and generally provides a platform to preach Falun Gong’s beliefs.

Additionally, there are the constant well-organized protests staged by Hongzhi’s devotees outside Chinese consulates and lately they have even taken to the streets staging dramas to gain attention in New York City.

One such performance came complete with fake blood dripping down a woman’s face and shocked Midtown businessmen as they walked down Sixth Avenue. A female Falun Gong member hung over a poll, while another, a man dressed up in a communist uniform pretended to hit her with a club and another woman lay down, acting as if she were dead reported the New York Sun.

Doesn’t all this reflect the type of fanaticism and devotion frequently associated with groups called “cults”?

One protest performance was a chilling tragedy. In January of 2001 five Falun Gong followers doused themselves with gasoline and set themselves ablaze in China’s Tiananmen Square to protest persecution by the Chinese government. Two died, including a 12-year-old child.

One young woman was horribly disfigured and badly crippled.

Again, this appears to be reminiscent of other groups called “cults” such as the Solar Temple suicide in Switzerland that ended in fire, the Jonestown mothers who killed their own children or the members of “Heaven’s Gate” that obediently committed suicide to fulfill the agenda of their leader Marshall Applewhite.

Hongzhi and his disciples claim that there are 70 million Falun Gong followers in China. This number has never been independently verified, but whatever number of adherents exists within China the sect has caused serious concern.

In 2002 the Chinese government blamed Falun Gong for the deaths of 1,900 people by suicide or refusing medical treatment.

Perhaps Western journalists should pay less attention to Hongzhi’s public relations machine and more to what he actually teaches and the consequences of his influence.

[b:e22540d027]Feedback from Falun Gong[/b:e22540d027]

See [www.cultnews.com]

Some interesting responses were posted regarding recent articles about Falun Gong at CultNews.The fiery deaths and mutilations of Falun Gong protesters that set themselves on fire didn’t seem to raise any troubling questions to those still committed to Li Hongzhi and his “evil cult.”

Somehow the horrific spectacle in Tianamen Square was an indictment of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

According to some Falun Gong devotees it was all a conspiracy and the CCP faked it.

“I have direct experience with communist governments from other parts of the world and this is how they operate. They tell lies upon lies and will double cross their friends and kill them.” And concludes, “I am a scientist in some ways and I believe that anything is possible until proven.”

However, that response directly contradicts a statement made by one of the survivors Chen Guo.

“We decided burning ourselves was the best way,” said Chen, who lost both hands. “It was totally due to our own will. We were not forced by anyone” she told the European news service Reuters.

“We wanted to strengthen the force of Falun Gong,” Chen explained while lying in a hospital bed in her hometown of Kaifeng.

Chen Guo now in her early twenties has a face that is a mass of skin grafts. She has neither a nose nor ears.

Nevertheless Hongzhi’s followers seem to believe whatever they are told through their own propaganda.

“The police in Tianamen Square, that day…had cameras readied to take videos of the incident.”

It was all part of a conspiracy concocted by the CCP.

One devotee said, “the girl and her mother was reported to have NEVER practice Falun Gong.”

But Wang Jindong, the man that masterminded the self-immolations told Reuters, “As to whether I am a practitioner or not, it’s not for other people to say.”

Wang’s face is badly scarred and his fingers blackened from the fire that claimed two lives.

Falun Gong has distributed CDs that claim to unravel the CCP conspiracy.

Here is an interesting comment.

“I’m not sure why you repeatedly refer to Falun Gong as a cult. According to Margaret Singer [there are] Six Conditions for thought reform” says another citing each in an attempt to disprove anyone that might label the group “cult-like.” “Please do more unbiased research to find out the facts,” concludes this comment.

But this Falun Gong devotee must not have bothered to read the article just below the one he or she was commenting about.

That article “Why all the fuss about Falun Gong?” quoted Margaret Singer.

She said, “If you want a good description of a cult, all you have to do is read what they say they are,” Margaret Singer told the San Francisco Chronicle at a Seattle conference in 2000 explaining her expert opinion about the group.

Those remarks drew some harsh feedback.

“Regarding your quote from Margaret Singer, well, let me just say that this whole experience has made me lose any respect for people who claim to be cult experts,” said another one of Hongzhi’s angry disciples.

Chen agreed with Singer. “I think Falun Gong has developed into a cult with anti-human and anti-society characteristics,” she explained.

“I hope those who still believe in this cult can be awakened and throw it away,” she told Reuters. “I don’t want to see another victim like me,” She told Reuters.

Wang concluded, “I feel humiliated because of my stupidity and fanatical ideas.”

But rather than examine and carefully consider those “fanatical ideas” Falun Gong goes on blaming everyone else, especially the CCP.

“Please explain why you don’t have one single page on the biggest cult in the world today: the Chinese Communist Party?” asks one devotee.

“We are dealing with this CCP and its mass of slanderous propaganda that has been exported globally.”

Hongzhi and his followers are quite adept at slinging their own propaganda, which has been effectively transmitted globally, with the help of Western journalists.

It seems that many Westerners are willing to believe almost anything about the CCP, rather than consider Hongzhi’s influence over his followers and its consequences.

The endless attacks against the CCP by Falun Gong devotees don’t change Hongzhi’s racist rant, or his homophobic statements. And that response won’t put Cheng Guo back together; her life has been shattered forever and it will never be the same again.

Why can’t Falun Gong followers consider these things?

“They actually say ‘Don’t Think.’ Just recite the master’s teaching,” observed Margaret Singer.

Falun Gong (Falun Dafa)
Date: May 14, 2006 12:50AM

If you take a look on the link you have given, you can also read reaction's from people. They think that the article that you show here is just stupid and false. In the article that you show their are a lot of negative things, but like I said yesterday. Search for yourselve, instead of blindly believing suggestions from people. If you read that Dr. Li Hongzhi is a racist, than you should read his books and look if it realy is the case (it's not of course, I'm a white person and I practice Falun Gong, everyone may practice Falun Gong).

Best regards,

Guus

Falun Gong (Falun Dafa)
Date: May 14, 2006 01:27AM

It has been reported in the San Francisco area newspaper [i:50bda5cecb]Contra Costa Times [/i:50bda5cecb] that Hongzhi is a homophobic bigot and the reporter cites his specific statements.

These statements are not taken out of context.

Likewise, no less than the [i:50bda5cecb]Washington Post [/i:50bda5cecb] also reports about Hongzhi's bizarre claims of supernatural powers and his strange beliefs.

Noted psychologist Margaret Singer, who was the foremost cult expert of the 20th Century, recognized Hongzhi and Falun Gong as a "cult."

And what is easily seen through the comments posted at this Web site by Falun Gong followers is the same pattern of denial, obfuscation and general rhetoric typical of cult members.

Falun Gong (Falun Dafa)
Posted by: mjr40 ()
Date: May 14, 2006 03:33PM

It should be noted that one of the "sources" of the original poster was from The Epoch Times, which is a recruitment front newspaper for the Falun Gong cult. Here in New York City, they are given away for free in bright yellow boxes.

Also, many of the members of the cult are forced to stand and sit in tortuous positions, (eg: sitting in 4 foot cages, sitting tied and bound, standing in a semi-crucified position) on the street throughout Manhattan for hours at a time while recruiting and attempting to draw attention to the human rights situation in China.

They are a dangerous and deceptive cult that preys upon immigrants in NYC struggling to survive in NYC.

Falun Gong (Falun Dafa)
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: May 15, 2006 07:43AM

Are the stories of torture true?

Falun Gong (Falun Dafa)
Date: May 15, 2006 11:45PM

Hope
Are the stories of torture true?

Yes they are true. You can also look at the website's of Amnesty International or Human Right Watch. Governments all over the world know about the persecution of Falun Gong, and also the ilegal organ-harvesting in the Chinese concentrationcamps. Practitioners of Falun Gong (Falun Dafa) are getting tortured only because they practice Falun Gong, a peacefull pratice for body and mind.

Best regards,

Guus

Falun Gong (Falun Dafa)
Date: May 16, 2006 12:33AM

The torture stories have not been objectively verified.

The stories about organ harveting likewise have not been verified.

Hongzhi does seem to use his followers like other "cult" leaders to spin stories about persecution.

See [www.cultnews.com]

[b:ddeaa760e6]Shrieking woman at White House another publicity stunt staged by Falun Gong?[/b:ddeaa760e6]

Wang Wenyi, the woman who captured attention last week by shrieking on the White House lawn during Chinese President Hu Jintao’s speech, gained entrance to the highly secured area with an official press pass issued through the Epoch Times, reports The Statesman of India.

The Epoch Times can be seen as little more than a front for Falun Gong, known as an ”evil cult” in China.

In its report The Statesman noted that the publication “tends to be remarkably sympathetic” to the controversial sect and ”generally provides a platform to preach Falun Gong’s beliefs.”

Supposed news reporter Wang shouted “President Bush, stop him from persecuting the Falun Gong! Stop him from killing! Stop the torture and killings! Falun Dafa is good.”

Does that sound like a question from a journalist?

In an article within the Epoch Times Wang is more accurately identified as simply a “Falun Gong practitioner.”

John Nania editor in chief of the Epoch Times US editions, its Boston editor Martin Fox and the newspaper’s communications director Cindy Gu are all Falun Gong devotees and followers of its controversial leader Li Hongzhi, who lives in the United States.

Typical of Falun Gong and its substantial public relations machine, the Epoch Times quickly attempted to strategically spin some distance between itself and the woman whose shrieks at the White House were compared to the screams of a “banshee.”

“Dr. Wang attended this event on Epoch Times press credentials,’’ an official spokesperson for the newspaper admitted in a statement today. “However, her actions… were her own. In protesting in this manner, she did not act on behalf of The Epoch Times” quoted the Chicago Tribune.

It seems whenever Hongzhi’s followers engage in fanatical behavior some sort of spin control takes place affording the man called “master” and his disciples plausible denial or at least a little wiggle room.

However, Wang’s hysterical outburst at the White House can be seen as little more than a carefully staged and scripted climax capping a culmination of stories she wrote run within the Epoch Times regarding Chinese labor camps and alleged “organ harvesting in China’s labor camps.”

Chinese officials have repeatedly characterized such sensational claims as “sheer lies.”

Falun Gong’s repeated claims about its followers being cremated after their organs were taken have included photos of a supposed crematorium. But this was later exposed as a window-paned boiler house with a brick chimney in a civilian-use facility in the Chinese city of Shenyang” reported Shanghai Daily.

Western media often seems to give little scrutiny to the claims of human rights violations made by Falun Gong and its adherents, almost accepting them without question.

But despite such positive press it appears that Li Hongzhi and his followers want totally controlled coverage through their own newspaper and then stage contrived media events through ”reporters” like Wang.

Falun Gong often accuses China of spreading propaganda about its practices.

But apparently the Epoch Times and its staff hope to manufacture their own brand of propaganda in an attempt to manipulatie the media, such as this latest stunt on the White House lawn.

See [www.cultnews.com]

Meanwhile Li Hongzhi is a millionaire living quite comfortably in the United States.

[b:ddeaa760e6]Chinese “cult leader” has likely become US millionaire[/b:ddeaa760e6]

It appears that Li Hongzhi the leader of Falun Gong, a group Chinese officials refer to as an “evil cult,” may have become a millionaire since his exile in the United States.

Hongzhi bought a house in New York shortly after arriving in US for $293,500 and then bought another home in New Jersey for $580,000 the next year. Together the two residences cost $873,000.00 reports The Independent of London.

Given the substantial rise in real estate values across the United States and particularly in the New York/New Jersey area, it is probable that Hongzhi’s homes may have doubled in value.

This means Li Hongzhi has likely become a millionaire.

Not bad for a former army musician and clerical worker, who seems to have done much better marketing religion than making music.

The British newspaper did not disclose if the homes were paid for in cash or financed through mortgages.

But even if the Falun Gong leader borrowed money, considering the timing and appreciation of his investments he is a wealthy man.

The Independent also reported that the so-called “Living Buddha” claims that he “can move himself anywhere by thought alone.”

Does this mean Li travels from house to house through telepathy?

Hongzhi also has made grandiose claims such as his supernatural powers “averted a global comet catastrophe and the Third World War.”

What else would a responsible property owner and good neighbor do?

Less fantastic but perhaps a bit unsavory is how Hongzhi reportedly promotes an ”‘us and them’ feeling among his devoted followers.” And there is the less than “Buddha”-like and “unattractive beliefs he has about homosexuals and children of inter-racial marriages.”

CultNews has previously reported Hongzhi thinks that that gays are “disgusting” and somehow a “black substance” accumulates within the bodies of gay men. “Disgusting homosexuality shows the dirty abnormal psychology of the gay who has lost his ability of reasoning at the present time,” says Hongzhi. And one day he claims gays will be ‘’eliminated’’ by ‘’the gods.’’

Hongzhi also seems to be a racist. He has said that “mixed-race people…[are] instruments of an alien plot to destroy humanity’s link to heaven.” And that these interracial unions are somehow part of “a plot by…evil extraterrestrials.”

Falun Gong frequently gets press by staging publicity stunts. This week one of Hongzhi’s faithful shrieked like a “banshee” while Chinese President Hu Jintao of China stood with President Bush at the White House lawn during an official visit.

This month Hongzhi’s followers also claimed that the organs of Falun Gong believers are being harvested by the Chinese government at hospitals for profit. Government and medical officials vehemently denied these allegations as “sheer lies.”

Unlike the historic Buddha, millionaire Li Hongzhi lives in comfort while his humble disciples frequently make personal sacrifices and live meagerly.

Falun Gong (Falun Dafa)
Date: May 16, 2006 02:16AM

Yes we indeed believe in supernatural things, many people believe in UFO's and paranormal abillities, what is wrong with that? Is that a reason to call us a evil cult? Is that a reason to think that we are weird? If you ask me the answer is no. Some people believe in God, so they are to members of an evil cult? Dr. Li Hongzhi isn't a miljonair, he live just like a normal man. And if he is a miljonair, what is wrong with that? Many people are rich.

Best regards,

Guus

Falun Gong (Falun Dafa)
Date: May 16, 2006 02:55AM

Your response is very revealing.

You can seemingly rationalize and/or accept anything regarding Hongzhi and his lifestyle, rants etc.

This is much like other so-called "cult members" that have posted on this board.

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.