Current Page: 4 of 9
new cult-- apostolos campus ministry --help needed
Posted by: susankim212 ()
Date: October 26, 2006 12:15AM

its really nice that we are able to talk about all this here because its important to those who are new beleivers of this false gospel(movement)this people claim that christ is back with the eternal gospel just as jesus christ came with the new testament and that christ is just a title that can be replaced with david. they claim that he has the commision to accomplish what christ jesus dint accomplish.this issue had killed me inside for so long.my christian world was torn up because i dint understand how such blasphemy was spreading this fast.infact they insisted on particular bible verses and discouraged members from doing bible studies individually.i remember one memeber read a verse in the holy book that seemed to differ from there teachings and after asking one of the missionary,she gave the member a totaly contradictng message.

they emphasise on self empting and sacrifice even in the most difficult situations.through psychological strain most memebrs loss their dreams and aspiration to empty themselves to their work.these are some of the companies we were oriented to by the pastor leader david jang in a very expensive retreat early this year in the cost of which payments have not been met yet.im ready to provide more information to this if contacted with ma email adress below.they are CHRISTIAN TODAY,WWW.CHRISTIANTODAY.COM,VERECOM.COM,AIRTEL24.COM,IBTIMES.COM,BREATHECAST.COM,GOODNEWSLINE,CHRISTIANPOST.GOPELHERALD.

The most frightening thing about thids group is that they have been mandated by the WEA-world evangelical alliance to provide their ICT solutions.as we speak,they control information on the WEA site. ( [www.worldevangelicalalliance.com] ).this to me shows the extent of their manipulation.open your eyes to this.

they also lay too mucvh emphasis on marriage rules claiming that members have to many among themselves and pastor david has to approve it.members are warned againgst mixing blood through marring outsiders.the "community" should contain only those who share the commission of "christ".those who admit that jang is a christ incanate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 26, 2006 12:23AM

suskim212:

Don't post personal email addresses here.

There is a private messaging system that is available after you reach ten approved posts.

Posted by: susankim212 ()
Date: October 26, 2006 12:39AM

please look up the reputation of this guy in Korea.The name of the leder of this ACM group is David Jang.Apparently young desciples of jesus is linked to them(www.ydjesus.org) and he also owns Olivet University and seminary in Carli.A prominent Korean resigned as a face of this site because he thought there was somethin hishish about them.
CaptPorridge pliz check this guy out and we do a service to Christianity

Posted by: drmc1982 ()
Date: October 26, 2006 06:59AM

Why don't you go to your church or church council to make accusations? You are trying to hide your identity behind different names. You're the one who must be from a cult. Your name is Kim? Even though you pretend to be Rwandan and Central African there is no such last name in Africa. You are trying to deceive everyone. Do you know you are selling Africa with your lies? After some time I will reveal your identity. Wait and see.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 26, 2006 08:01AM

No I checked. Different users posting.

It is against the rules for a user to post under more than one name.

Posted by: Strivinghard ()
Date: October 28, 2006 08:35AM

Sounds like susankim212 may have been a former kun sa nim from your posts; are you originally from Africa or sent there from elsewhere?

I don't think susankim212 is pretending, it'd be easy enough to invent or find an African name. Unfortunately, churches or church councils can't really do much in investigating who's a cult if the target cult is secreative (i've tried).

I can see how you may have been hurt while in ACM. Be encouraged, susankim212, don't let your experience in ACM let you reject Christianity and God - there are many ways to serve Him! Will be praying for you :)

Posted by: Titan ()
Date: October 29, 2006 12:57AM

truthseeker777
Now if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black, who is the one slandering and accusing (some did call an exmember of the group a pagaen)??

This ministry does preach that Jesus died on the cross, and that Jesus Chirst is Lord, Yet this ministry also preaches that Jesus will not return on a cloud, as written in the bible, but on the hands of 144,000 people who have been purified by the Holy Spirit. These people are to be the remnants and the ones who will lead other to Christ- who they believe is David. This is why they evangelize so crazily, they are so invasive in their way of evangelizing, and if you do not evangelize then you do not have faith, faith in what, faith in the above teachings. BTW I did not ask for this to be told to me, SO why would I lie about it. I just wanted to do bible study, and then comes this offensive teaching.

YES they believe that David is Christ, if you were part of this community for four years and they did not tell you, was there ever a situation where you were upset by the way they were acting about him- david. Maybe that is why they skipped this kind of message, you know they do not have to give it to everyone. Did they ever ask you to do things that was uncomfortable to you? did you ever have questions? Maybe they never told you because you never seemed that commited untill recently??

these people are nice, and they make you feel that there is love there, and there are good qualities. BUT, at the same time they require such things from you: I have seen people having to fast if they did not find new members, I have seen people feel sad about having to leave their family, I have seen people being moved around from place to place who don't really want to go but if they don't they feel they are being a Jonah or Judas. I was compared to Judas recently, which did not affect me becasue David is not Christ! There is mind control, everything that you believe if it is not the same as the community then you need more faith, or that you are not praying enough.

Actually I feel more bad for the members of this 'community' who are not American, South American, African, or European. The way in which the missionaries are treated is bad, they are all young, and they are moved around so much, they are treated so expendably for the sake of the mission.

And BTW I am expressing my Freedom of Speech, and Press. I am not afraid of any threats to free speech in this forum, or any other. I hope that anyone else who wants to speak out can feel as free.

There is one basic reason I am using this forum, and it is so that people like me who are (where) in this community who feel an internal struggle, a voice inside of them telling them that this is not right, can be like me and listen to it sooner than later. Don't throw away your life, and dreams. Being committed to God is awesome, and pray where He wants you to be. If you see something as being strange, leave, that is your freedom. and when you leave it does not mean you have left Jesus. Jesus is the light and the truth, and He will light your feet.

looking through this forum, I see that there are many many false teachers in the world, what do they want? Power, they want to feel like someone cares what they say and will listen to them and follow them. There are many people who want to be a god, this is so sad. yet what is sader is that for every false teacher there are people, maybe in the hundreds or thousands, who believe it is true and that their leader is true and all others false. "There is nothing new under the sun".
---------
truthseeker777, I have just re-read your mail. Thank you for your courage and honesty. As I understand you, you are a member. Let me tell you, you don't have to stay in ACM. You have a future, and you are right God is everywhere. There are people here who can advise and help you, or put you in contact with people who can. That does not just mean spiritual matters but also practical ones too. Let us know at this site okay.

Posted by: Titan ()
Date: October 29, 2006 12:59AM

drmc1982
Why don't you go to your church or church council to make accusations? You are trying to hide your identity behind different names. You're the one who must be from a cult. Your name is Kim? Even though you pretend to be Rwandan and Central African there is no such last name in Africa. You are trying to deceive everyone. Do you know you are selling Africa with your lies? After some time I will reveal your identity. Wait and see.
-------------
This sounds very threatening. I'm sure you didn't mean to come across like that. My guess is that you are a member? You should be careful what you write.
--------------
To those ex-members and members reading this site:

If you are an ex-member of ACM and you have been threatened with legal action please tell us at this site. It is a normal and empty tactic. Don't be frightened. There are people experienced in working with cults reading this thread who can advise you.

If you are an ex-member and you have been threatened in any other way where you feel unsafe, please tell us at this site for the record. You might also consider contacting your local police. Point them to this web site.

If you were a member for more than a year you should also consider speaking to a professional counsellor.

If you are a member of ACM and you are reading this and you want to leave I would encourage you to make a comment on this site. People can help you. If you have been told 'bad' things will happen to you if you leave it is not true. You will be fine just like many who leave cults.

I would be interested to know if there has been any physical/mental torture happening within ACM. Please be brave and let us know at this site.

Lastly, youth cult members are shy, quiet people under enormous pressure. All their hopes and dreams are tied up in a vision they believe they have willingly accepted. The truth is that they have really been tricked at a low point in their life. They are not dupes or stupid though. They are victims and my heart goes out to some of them as they attempt to defend their ideal. It is impossible to reason with them. It is only in the face of overwhelming testimonies of ex-members that current members will see the reality of their situation: that their leader does not really care for them or their futures at all.

Posted by: ROSE MBILE ()
Date: October 29, 2006 06:51AM

I would like to tell you our brother allan in kenya what ever he is saying is true if they say that it is not true we will bring evidence you can imagine a mere person to call him self jesus how does he feel infront of God may be they also have a different God from the one we know we will contnue to bring out the truth until you leave our country and contnent coz our country and continent belongs to God and his son jesus who died on the cross not your so called david
i also know one missionary anab........
we are fed up of you guys in africa[/b]

Posted by: Alex51 ()
Date: October 31, 2006 10:21AM

Dear brothers :

I need to know if the Apostolos Campus Ministries [u:540a3b439b][b:540a3b439b]was considered a cult.[/b:540a3b439b][/u:540a3b439b]

If yes : wich are the specifications or commentaries about this cult..?

If not : I need to have real references from solid churches like baptist or methodist .

Thank you and I am waiting your commentaries.

Alex from Argentina

Current Page: 4 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.