Current Page: 5 of 9
new cult-- apostolos campus ministry --help needed
Posted by: Titan ()
Date: November 02, 2006 10:31PM

Alex 51,

In answer to your questions.

It doesn't matter whether ACM is a cult or sect, or whether they believe their pastor is Jesus. The issue is about abusive relationships and whether they are an abusive church or not. It is the practical side of their belief that you should focus on not the theology.

If you want solid references go to your local Methodist/Baptist minister or Christian Union, and point them to this discussion site. They will advise you from experience and training whether ACM is an abusive church. By doing that you will also inform them about ACM.

If you are a member of ACM and you are thinking to leave, read through the information on how to spot a cult on this website [there is a reading list too]. There are other sites too. Get as much information as you can then take a look at what is going on around you in the church. At the end of the day, it must be your decision to stay or not.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 02, 2006 10:38PM

ROSE MBILE
I would like to tell you our brother allan in kenya what ever he is saying is true if they say that it is not true we will bring evidence you can imagine a mere person to call him self jesus how does he feel infront of God may be they also have a different God from the one we know we will contnue to bring out the truth until you leave our country and contnent coz our country and continent belongs to God and his son jesus who died on the cross not your so called david
i also know one missionary anab........
we are fed up of you guys in africa[/b]

ROSEMBILE
If you want to help the young people you and your friends might consider starting other discussions about ACM on similar cult-watch websites. The more information that is on the web the better. You could also set up a website. It would also be practical to contact local churches and universities in your area so that they are informed.

Posted by: Alex51 ()
Date: November 03, 2006 08:47AM

Thank you very much by your answer, that does not seem very clear to me..... The problem is that ACM I catch a young person of our church. Let us think that the call to the mission work tiee that to exist an endorsement of the church. The ACM leader came to hardly speak to our shepherd [u:7acc04f9b1]a day before our young person left to other Country.[/u:7acc04f9b1] [b:7acc04f9b1]That is not ordered from God[/b:7acc04f9b1]. Nobody in the whole church, nor was opportunity to talk it in calm form with him . Until the family it was surprised. I am not in agreement with those methods to recruit missionaries, I do not mean that ACM is a sect, but they behave like so.

Im not a member of ACM !!! I am looking for seriously counseling !!!

Sorry for my english ....I am using an automatic translator.

God bless all !

Psalm 1

Alex :)

Posted by: max29 ()
Date: November 08, 2006 04:09AM

I just reread your post, as I understand one of the young people in your church was recruited for missionary work by this group? And it was done aggressively, and against the wishes of the family, is that right? I understand there is a language barrier. My question is, are you trying to counsel the family, or the young person who has become a missionary? I think that this site and many others has resources for you to look at in counseling the family, as for the youth who is a missionary now, from what these other people have been saying on this forum that were possible leaders of this group, your youth may realize on their own by the groups methods and attitudes that there may be or is something wrong and come out of it, so just pray for him/her and be open to his/her needs and concerns.

I think that you can also direct this person to this website, and let them read from the comments made here, so they can make an informed decision from two sets of perspectives, within and outside of the group. I hope that this helps you.
Good luck and God bless

Max

Posted by: Alex51 ()
Date: November 08, 2006 09:54AM

Dear Brothers:

It is not my intention to harm ACM organization . God commands to us by means of its word that the subject will solved with sincerely and Biblical foundation.

I am not going to participate more in this forum, because I want to consider our God . It is nonfear, but obeying to him is what is going to bring light and clarity to all.

I request pardon if I offend to anybody, [b:1c53a8199b]were not my intention[/b:1c53a8199b]. I wil praying by all, since Jesus is the light of the world, and the one that follows to him, did not walk in darknesses, but it will have the light of the life. Personally we will deal the subject with the leaders of ACM and our congregation, because thus it is as the Lord orders.

I have responsibility on the life of the sheeps of our church , for that reason it is that I looked for aid in Internet, but this is not either the form or the order of God.

The Holy Spirit will guide in this matter !

Best regards an blessings.

Date: November 09, 2006 10:56PM

Alex 51,

If you have been contacted by someone in ACM warning you not to participate further in this site please don't be afraid. Encourage others from your church to contact, that way you can support one another and share your concerns. Through reading the discussion on this thread you can see just how much has come to light. However, if you don't feel you can continue you have done well in contacting in the first place.

And let me add in general, if ACM talks about torture, they may be using it as an empty threat because it is mentioned on this site. So come forwards and tell us if you have been threatened. It is simply a culture of fear.

Date: November 11, 2006 11:06PM

Hi Alex 51,

If you are still reviewing this site, just wanted to tell you that I hope all goes well for your church members and the one who is now doing missions work. You are making the decision you feel is right and in line with the will of God, and I respect that. Be careful, and my prayers are with you and all who are affected/ hurt by this ministry.

Max

Date: November 27, 2006 09:15PM

Hello,

is everything okay now Alex51? and others?

BTW I was wondering if anyone knows if these groups can access their 'members' computers or anyother personal information data system to further their level of mind control. Anyone ever heard of this?

Max

Posted by: Margaret ()
Date: December 01, 2006 11:57PM

max29
Hello,

is everything okay now Alex51? and others?

BTW I was wondering if anyone knows if these groups can access their 'members' computers or anyother personal information data system to further their level of mind control. Anyone ever heard of this?

Max

Apostolos Campus Ministry Activities in Kenya
My name is Dr. Margaret Kilonzo, executive secretary of the Kenya Church representing all Christ centered churches in Kenya.

Please consider this an official communiqué from the Kenya Church regarding the apparent clandestine activities of the Apostolos Campus Ministry.

This forum was brought to my attention early this week and during that time I have read through the sentiments of the young Kenyan believers who have obviously been naïve and had themselves taken advantage of by this covert group of foreigners purporting to be believers.
For the record, the activities of the Apostolos Campus Ministry has been a subject of our investigations and that of the Kenya intelligence apparatus for quite some time now after it was raised by one of our senior pastors and the result of that extensive investigation will be made available to the Kenyan public in due course. Without watering down the content of that report I would like to bring a few things to light regarding this organization (ACM) for purposes of this forum and to send out an appeal to the young Kenyans who have borne the brunt of these faceless people to come out in the open and assist with the ongoing investigations.

The Apostolos Campus Ministry is a clandestine organization with no legal basis in Kenya. It has no registered office and is not recognized by the attorney general’s chambers having not sought registration with the registrar of societies. All its activities in the country to date have therefore been illegal.
Its apparent area of operation is the University of Nairobi whose authorities are not even aware of its existence. The university vice chancellor’s office and that of the Dean of students are unaware of the existence of such an organization, adding credence to the underground nature of this organization.
There are some commercial companies associated with this group the details which I will not divulge for legal reasons and to avoid the risk of jeorpadising the ongoing investigations. The files at the registrar’s office indicate that the group inducts locals and establishes companies with them apparently to avoid the current extraneous procedures for startup companies. Their involvement in business is also illegal because the Government of Kenya ceased giving work permits to foreigners except in special circumstances. It is yet to be established the nature of the VISA held by this group, a matter which is currently with the immigration department.
I have in my possession material on their core teachings which overtly go against the fundamental tenets of Christianity regarding rapture and the second coming of Christ. The names of the people delivering the sermons are also under investigation.

We have more information regarding this group which can be obtained from our offices at Ufungamano House, second floor. This is obviously a dangerous group out to destroy the lives of young believers to achieve their evil ends. We are in contact with the Evangelical Association of Kenya to establish just how deep the roots of this organization go. It is our prayer that we will be able to do something quick to turn this tide before it is too late. In the meantime we will let the law take its course as we seek to reverse the spiritual and emotional trauma visited upon young innocent Kenyan students who can get free counseling at our offices.

We reach out to young students out there who might have been injured by these people to come out and prevent the same from happening to others. We will issue a press release soon regarding the activities of this organization. Anyone out there with more information regarding this group and the people behind it in Kenya should not hesitate to contact us or the National Security Intelligence Service (NSIS) at Nyati house, of Koinange street.
May the love of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.

Posted by: kranzkee ()
Date: December 02, 2006 05:02AM

Reading the post from “Dr. Kilonzo”, I couldn’t stop… laughing. And crying. Because there is so much false information in her post, it discredits the entire basis of this website. In fact, I am ashamed to even post here. But, I am writing this because I couldn’t hold back the injustice that I feel when reading boldfaced lies passed off as facts.

- I google-searched Margaret Kilonzo. This “very important person” does not exist.

- There is no such thing as “THE KENYA CHURCH.” The idea itself is ludicrous. Representing ALL churches in Kenya? Pleaze…. Ever heard of denominations?

- I don’t think any National Security Intelligence Service would get involved with a small matter like this. But I am not even Kenyan, and I know that the NSIS is not located at Koinange street.

- There is no such thing as an Evangelical Association of Kenya. I think the general secretary of a church would know… unless… lo and behold, that ain’t a general secretary at all!

Is this a site or is it sensationalism? I’m disgusted.

I’m curious to know, because I investigated this Ufungamano house, and it is controlled by Christian Muslim lobbying groups. Why is a political group like that interfering with a Christian group? It’s too weird for me.

[b:6954c9b91a][Moderator: This person posted under more than one name on this thread and was banned.][/b:6954c9b91a]

Current Page: 5 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.