Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Sulochan Dasa Stephen Bryant Krishna Murdered
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 25, 2023 12:38AM

Memorial Service for Steven Bryant

[www.henrydoktorski.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2023 12:40AM by corboy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sulochan Dasa Stephen Bryant Krishna Murdered
Posted by: XKRISHNA ()
Date: April 25, 2023 03:38AM

Corboy: Tapahpunja (Terry Sheldon), chief engineer of the Sulocana murder, tried to have a devotee killed just in the last few years. This was at New Talavana.

The devotee they were plotting against fled New Talavana before they could get to him, and is out of ISKCON and far away from New Talavana today. He's a friend of mine and he told me all about it.

Local law enforcement was made aware of the plot, at the time. I know this for a fact. This is not speculation, what I am telling you.

Though, I've heard that Tapahpunja went back to West Virginia and no longer is at New Talavana. I have met him; I've been alone with him. He's a very scary guy.

He told me, to my face, that when they got word at New Vrindavana that Sulocana was dead, that everybody took the day off from work and they had a party. To my face he told me this, laughing as he did so. This was in late 2016, that he told me that.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2023 03:47AM by XKRISHNA.

Date: April 25, 2023 04:56AM

Here are some details which will prove my truthfulness, in terms of what I described above:

Tapahpunja and a devotee I will identify by the initials "NS" were going to kill a devotee I will identify by the initials "GK" and make it look like GK was killed while trying to kill NS.

In other words, they were going to kill GK and make it look like NS killed him out of self-defense. They were going to shoot him, then place a gun in GK's hand to make it look as if GK tried to shoot NS first. This was the plan that Tapahpunja and NS devised together.

They did this because NS believed that GK and the wife of NS were conspiring together to cheat NS out of some inheritance he felt he had coming to him.

The plot came to light, and was foiled, when NS was either dumb or arrogant enough to give the temple president there at New Talavana the heads up about what they were planning. Then the temple president let GK know was was being plotted, and GK altered law enforcement and then fled New Talavana.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2023 04:59AM by XKRISHNA.

Date: April 25, 2023 10:07AM

TYPO, CORRECTION:

The plot came to light, and was foiled, when NS was either dumb or arrogant enough to give the temple president there at New Talavana the heads up about what they were planning. Then the temple president let GK know was was being plotted, and GK ALERTED law enforcement and then fled New Talavana.

Date: April 26, 2023 06:34AM

At present, Tapahpunja (Terry Sheldon) is operating the Small Farm Training Center in Wheeling WV. He lives close to New Vrindavan, but I am told that he is heavily restricted there, is allowed to do no service, and can pretty much only go to the morning program.

He is no longer welcome at New Talavana at all, and he's barely welcome at New Vrindavana.

[www.nonprofitfacts.com]

Tapah (his nickname) walks with a limp because he has a club foot; I am pretty sure that it's his left foot that is the club foot.

I don't think he's doing The Second Half anymore, but their website is still up. The Second Half was a New Talavana thing that Tapah was in charge of while I lived there at New Talavana. But I have not lived there in almost six years.

[second-half.org]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2023 06:48AM by XKRISHNA.

Date: April 27, 2023 06:51AM

There was this kid who came to New Talavana as a WWOOFER. He was anorexic, and he cottoned to the philosophy and so Tapah took him under his wing because Tapah was in charge of the WWOOFER program at the time. So Tapah starts preaching to him, and the kid (he was an adult, but still a teenager) started using the philosophy to justify his anorexia. This kid's name was Alex. Alex started secretly eating as little as possible, because of Tapah's manipulation of his mind. He got to where he would only consume two bananas and a pint of raw milk every day, along with water. Eventually Alex lost so much weight that he started to look like he'd survived a concentration camp; he was downright emaciated. Then he started passing out from lack of nutrition, and he was forced to go home to his family to seek medical help, psychiatric help. Alex eventually moved into the Chicago temple and is initiated today. I always thought that it was very, very irresponsible of the management of New Talavana to basically let Tapah be the bhakta leader; to let him be the one in charge of the WWOOFERs and new devotees. He manipulated Alex's mind to the point where Alex started refusing to eat, since he thought he could emulate the saints of old or whatever. Then he passed out and hurt himself during a Sunday feast. This was in June of 2017, when Alex passed out at the feast.

Tapah is a pure psychopath. And they used to let him teach the WWOOFERs and new bhaktas. Very irresponsible of them.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2023 06:57AM by XKRISHNA.

Date: April 28, 2023 07:43AM

Before he was a Hare Krishna, Terry Sheldon (Tapahpujna) was a Leftist radical in the Sixties.

He was NOT a hippie. He was a bomb-thrower.

He was an original member of the White Panther Party, and he had a relationship with certain cadre of the Weather Underground Organization and the Black Liberation Army.

He was friends with Ted Gold and Terry Robbins, who both died in the 1970 Greenwich Village Townhouse explosion, for example. He's told me all about those two men.

If memory serves, he met the Hare Krishnas in Berkeley CA in 1973 and took first initiation in 1974. Then he left his political activities behind, and rebranded himself as a radical for Krishna. A killer for Krishna, so to speak.

Yes. It's the same Terry Sheldon that is mentioned in these press clippings, linked below. He was friends with John Sinclair.

[aadl.org]

[aadl.org]

[www.google.com]

[allthatsinteresting.com]

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2023 07:59AM by XKRISHNA.

Date: April 29, 2023 02:03AM

Why was Tapah not excommunicated from ISKCON for his involvement in the Sulocana murder, you may ask?

The answer is simple: after he went on the lam and the law caught up with him in Malaysia in 1990, he went to prison for several years and he kept his mouth shut. He told the Feds nothing they did not already know.

Then he got paroled after five years and I don't remember how he wound up at New Talavana instead of New Vrindavana. But eventually he got run out of New Talavana too. He told me the whole story, but I forget certain details. I can find out, though.

He also swore up and down to me, to my face, that Radhanatha Swami had nothing to do with the murder, Tapah did. He said that Radhanatha Swami was just the bagman, so to speak, and did not know what they were planning.

[www.iskcon-truth.com]

[www.henrydoktorski.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2023 02:16AM by XKRISHNA.

Date: April 29, 2023 03:25AM

Corboy: the whole time I lived at New Talavana, I could hardly wait to leave that place. That was the most depressing and distressing experience of my life, and Tapahpunja had a lot to do with it.

I never would have gone there to begin with, if I'd have known he was there. But nobody told me until I was there, and was pretty much stuck.

One time I made the mistake of asking him if he'd ever read "Monkey on a Stick." That upset him, merely being asked the question, and he had it in for me ever since.

He said "That book is bullshit. I was there. I know what happened" as he pointed at his own chest.

He was happy to see Steve Bryant get killed. They'd done nothing wrong in his mind, and in fact he saw the murder as a virtuous thing. Tirtha did ISKCON a favor by killing Steve Bryant, to Tapah.

Tapah is a Luca Brasi type: he's a very scary guy. He is loyal to Bhaktipada like Luca Brasi was loyal to Don Corleone.

After all: "The Godfather," the book and films, is about a cult too.

A true psychopath. I am probably lucky to be alive, after encountering that man.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2023 03:44AM by XKRISHNA.

Date: May 15, 2023 05:54AM

"What’s happening in the Ukraine—coming to a neighborhood near you—is the fruit of ISKCON Inc’s centralized institutional control, precisely what Srila Prabhupada warned against when he said, 'Do not centralize anything…or, everything will be spoiled.' No farms, no shelter, no food…no independence. This is a wake up call, highlighting what happens when the other varnas—especially Kshatriyas—are not part of the conversation.

When a spiritual organization has lost its revolutionary edge, when it’s preoccupied with looking 'normal,' its spokespersons sound mediocre, irrelevant and 'churchy,' …….just like the pastors, ministers, rabbis and feckless spiritual authorities we all ran away from to find shelter at Srila Prabhupada’s lotus feet."

[groups.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2023 05:55AM by XKRISHNA.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.