ConformingToJesus.com
Posted by: Leelayoung ()
Date: January 07, 2021 06:18AM

I am curious about what other Christians might think of this website ConformingToJesus.com. The viewpoints are far outside Christian orthodoxy but I do feel some truth in it. When I wrote to them to ask if they were a cult though, they didn't reply, and when I wrote again, they said that they discerned that I thought they were a cult, got kind of defensive and said that the truth is the truth, black and white, and they weren't going to get into arguments with anyone who wasn't of God's sheep. It was frankly quite traumatic for me because I thought they would be truly interested in ministering to everyone who wanted to know the 'truth'.

Any thoughts are welcome on whether they are truly a 'cult' or have cultic tendencies. I am having issues with faith because of all these groups that claim to have truth and the spirit etc etc. "it is better to have confidence in the LORD than in man", but I am looking for a community of true Christians, not deluded fundamentalist types who are so convinced that they are Jesus's true ministers, everyone else who disagrees a bit is totally wrong, to the point that they are not humble anymore.

Blessings to all

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.