Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 22, 2022 10:29PM

Jeff
Shaleia
Ender Ayanethos
Megan Plante
Twin Flames Universe
Allegations

“Everywhere I Went, They Went With Me, Because They Were on My Phone”: Inside the Always Online, All-Consuming World of Twin Flames Universe

Before we all spent our days on Zoom, the spiritual community used the power of its Facebook group and webcams to spread a gospel of eternal love—and build its founders’ business along the way. Is it a cult that has manipulated some members’ understandings of their own genders, as ex-followers allege, or the outermost extremes of influencing? Vanity Fair Holiday 2020 Issue

[www.vanityfair.com]

This YouTube School Promised True Love. Students Say They Got Exploited Instead

Former students of Twin Flames Universe say they were manipulated by a YouTuber couple claiming a special connection with God.

[www.vice.com]

Accused Cult Leader Threatened Ex-Members After VICE Investigation

Former students of Twin Flames Universe received letters threatening to reveal "VERY uncomfortable” information if they didn't take back their claims.

[www.vice.com]

Are Jeff and Shaleia scam artists? Is twin flames universe a cult?
Posted by u/Twinflametruth
3 years ago

[www.reddit.com]

The aftermath of leaving Twin Flames Universe ran by Cult leaders Jeff and Shaleia
Posted by u/LailaMoon1995
1 year ago

[www.reddit.com]

My experience in a twin flame cult (Twin Flames Universe)
Posted by u/LailaMoon1995
1 year ago

[www.reddit.com]

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2022 10:47PM by corboy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Twin Flames Spirituality TikTok Youtube Concerns
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 22, 2022 10:31PM

Inside the Toxic World of 'Twin Flames' Spirituality

The concept of a "soul connection" has been given a new life on TikTok, but it's also left behind a trail of destruction and abuse.

[www.vice.com]

Re: Twin Flames Universe Jeff Shaleia Controversy Concerns
Posted by: Cult_victim_123 ()
Date: May 20, 2022 04:50AM

What is a twin flame? Are they all part of a cult? im seeign that pharse used alot now that im looking for it.

Posted by: NomeBee ()
Date: January 24, 2023 05:20AM

If you’re in Australia, there’s a new book doing the rounds that I’ve realised seems to be promoting Twin Flames. The author was interviewed on ABC radio which may lower people’s guard and make twin flames seem legit. I’ve emailed the show’s producers. Fingers crossed that they’ll follow up with a ‘safe seeking’ type story. Here’s some more info. [medium.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2023 05:25AM by NomeBee.

Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: March 23, 2023 10:12PM

I just found out about this yesterday.
There is such as thing as some strong soul connections, but to make money off the back of vulnerable people is disgusting.
There are many twin flame gurus out there that charge between 150 to 300 or so for so called advice and readings.
I am afraid we cannot protect everybody.
I have fallen for a few non sensical new age bs and may have spent a few hundreds.
I take it as a lesson and experience.
But I can say that I have not gotten one once out of it.
It was money down teh toilet that I would have gladly given to charity.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.