Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: House of Prayer Christian Church/HOPCC/Ron Denis
Posted by: The Whirlwind ()
Date: January 26, 2022 06:50AM

No wonder Ron Denis is such an evil man. His dad was an evil man too, who worked for evil people.

Ron Denis' father was none other than Roger Lafontant, who was the leader of the Tontons Macoute death squads in Haiti during the rule of the infamous "Papa Doc" Duvalier. In other words, Ron Denis' dad was a Haitian warlord who helped to preside over a reign of terror which murdered countless Haitian people and which lasted for twenty-five odd years.

I've been told that Ron Denis was conceived as a result of a rape perpetrated by Roger Lafontant, and also that Denis had a brother in Haiti who was murdered in his youth by Roger Lafontant.

Roger Lafontant was himself murdered in a Haitian prison in 1991, where he was serving a life term after an unsuccessful coup d'état which would have made him the next President of Haiti (had the coup succeeded).

Ron Denis must have had a horrible childhood. His father was a warlord and leader of a death squad charged with stifling political dissent for what amounts to a the political cult of François Duvalier.

So it would be reasonable (in my opinion) to assert that Ron Denis himself was raised in a type of cult, the cult of "Papa Doc."

How Ron Denis escaped from Haiti, and came to the Unites States I do not know. But I'm looking into it.

That's intense. One cannot make this stuff up. The son of a Haitian warlord, turned American cult leader. I guess the apple really does not fall far from the tree.

[www.coha.org]

[www.sun-sentinel.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2022 06:52AM by The Whirlwind.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 26, 2022 09:03AM

"Roger Lafontant is the archetype of Haitian politics, politics in short. Her figure fascinates for what she projects better and worse. His admirers, many under the old regime, use exaggerated adjectives to color his flamboyant reputation. Its critics fill their mouths with arrogance whenever it is imposed on them the obligation to pronounce the name of this brazen personage who made cry his youthful friends cynically abandoned on the path of common adventure and terrified opposition to the hastily adopted and sanctified regime with unparalleled rudeness. An astonishing and unrepentant defender, armed with the boldness and ease of turning casacular at a crucial moment of a dazzling youthfulness; a glittering nature of a minion inclined to incense foolish and infertile individuals, planted by a fate of destiny in the setting of political power; the low soul of a policeman hidden under the glittering robe of an incandescent ideology; a pitiful hypocrite practicing the amoralism of the cheap knocks of the destructive politics of values; a realistic and practical politician, able to place himself in the current of the determining forces of the political conjunctures, but often playing to the pure and ecstatic believer, bearer of the noblest designs as the most vulgar calculations; to be exuberant and arrogant, eager for fame and only intoxicated by the spectacle of his contemporaries lying or wriggling under the chariot of his power … All these contradictory and narcissistic qualifiers paint the original and paradoxical psychology of this unclassifiable, perverse and cruel personality in the persecution of his own adversaries as enemies of the regime, enjoyment and cynicism in the eviction of his emulators, voluptuous in the smoke of the incense profusely dispensed by his court of slaves.

Roger Lafontant offers this multiplicity of faces both endearing and abominable, like a kaleidoscope, capable of producing alternating bright lights and ominous shadows and generating successively or simultaneously sensations and feelings diverse, varied and opposed … The destiny of this man, staggering on the face of an ocean under the storm, endured the impetuous alternation of decay and flow. It has associated the hectic and enviable life of the eminent state decision-maker with the violence of hyphenation, the exaltation of public triumphs with the pitiless calamities of disgrace and the bitter solitude of exile. At least twice, in 1960 and 1985, Roger Lafontant rejected the flag of his faith to display the fugitive colors of contingent and fragile opportunism. Twice at least, he experienced the misfortunes of exile, forbidding and lenient in 1967, rigorous and draconian in 1973, not to mention the anticipation of frustration on the brink of rupture at each of the trips that have chopped or dotted its trajectory while along the Duvalierist crossing. At least twice, he succumbed to the intoxicating temptation of the supreme power, in 1985 in the reprobate imaginations of revenge against an ungrateful president and whom his flatteries have gratified with an undeserved genius, in 1990-1991 in the arena of a tournament between relentless gladiators and in the recurring and old-fashioned turmoil of its anarchy impulses.

He died of having continually evolved on the edge of the abyss and in the sovereign contempt of citizen rights. And that was enough – perhaps – to explain the total indifference of human rights organizations to his despicable assassination behind the bars of his cell at the National Penitentiary. As if some men, for having trampled on the rights of others, have no right to human rights."

[www.hopcc.com]

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2022 09:06AM by The Whirlwind.

Date: January 26, 2022 10:19AM

Here's another thing, another detail I had not thought about in a long time, until recently and which will further prove my truthfulness:

It was spring of 2004 in Hinesville, and I'd been reading about HOP and NTCC on the cult-ed forum which is now defunct. There was this one man, a man named JOHANSEN, who was formerly a part of NTCC and who was posting about that organization to the forum.

One night, after a service at HOP, I went to Rev. Bradeen and asked him about this Johansen man and what he was writing. I forget what I said exactly, but I think I was basically asking Rev. Bradeen about whether what Johansen was saying about the relationship between NTCC and HOPCC was true.

Remember: neither NTCC nor HOP ministers were supposed to be using the Internet back then.

Rev. Bradeen gave me this shocked and bewildered look and he said to me: "Johansen? How'd you find him?!" I looked him in the eye and simply said "The Internet." I do not remember how Rev. Bradeen answered my query.

That's the moment when I really grasped the power of the Internet, toward exposing groups like these. Rev. Bradeen seemed shocked, that I mentioned the name Johansen.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2022 10:24AM by The Whirlwind.

Date: January 29, 2022 06:04AM

Who does Ron Denis think he is? Why does he posture himself as if he's some kind of special advisor to the Three Persons of the Trinity?

What is Ron Denis trying to hide, that he does not want his congregation in general to know?

When was the last time Ron Denis actually visited one of his congregations?

Where is Ron Denis? He has not actually visited one of his "churches" in years.

Where has Ron Denis gone? Shouldn't "the man of God" visit with his congregation at least once in a while? Why only call on the polycom?

Why does Ron Denis insinuate himself into the dealings of Almighty God?

And last: how has Ron Denis gotten away with all of this? His "church" amounts to an elaborate scam; his "church" is merely a front for what amounts to a real-estate business and non-accredited "Bible College."

It's all just a money-making scheme designed to enrich Ron Denis and his lieutenants, House of Prayer is. Isn't it?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2022 06:04AM by The Whirlwind.

Date: January 29, 2022 06:37AM

The Whirlwind Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who does Ron Denis think he is? Why does he
> posture himself as if he's some kind of special
> advisor to the Three Persons of the Trinity?
>
> What is Ron Denis trying to hide, that he does not
> want his congregation in general to know?
>
> When was the last time Ron Denis actually visited
> one of his congregations?
>
> Where is Ron Denis? He has not actually visited
> one of his "churches" in years.
>
> Where has Ron Denis gone? Shouldn't "the man of
> God" visit with his congregation at least once in
> a while? Why only call on the polycom?
>
> Why does Ron Denis insinuate himself into the
> dealings of Almighty God?
>
> And last: how has Ron Denis gotten away with all
> of this? His "church" amounts to an elaborate
> scam; his "church" is merely a front for what
> amounts to a real-estate business and
> non-accredited "Bible College."
>
> It's all just a money-making scheme designed to
> enrich Ron Denis and his lieutenants, House of
> Prayer is. Isn't it?

Whenever I think of Ron Denis and Tony Oloans, I think of the song "Gimme the Loot" by The Notorious B.I.G. It's, like, their theme song to me. They're all about their paper, those two are.

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2022 06:40AM by The Whirlwind.

Date: February 01, 2022 07:26AM

"The key here is Apex’s story of falsification isn’t new. As Yahoo Finance previously reported, a Florida-based for-profit school did the same, enrolling students en masse with the help of provocative dressed recruiters.

And earlier this year, the Department of Education cut off federal financial aid to a set of East Coast career schools — including the Harris School of Business — for failing to demonstrate 'responsible financial management' under new ownership, which provides a 'quality education, training, and student services and to complete the instruction of all enrolled students.'"

[www.yahoo.com]

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.