Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Non-duality and the unseen use of controlling Siddhas (occult powers)…
Posted by: Leslie Read ()
Date: December 10, 2021 03:08AM

As a ‘holder of information’ regarding the lies and deceptions of certain spiritual teachers: Nome, Russell Smith and Candace O’Denver, aka Candice Rinpoche… I have been subject to deeply controlling sddhas (occult powers) in order to keep the lies and deceptions of those spiritual teachers from becoming public knowledge.

The letter/recording at the end of this post goes into *detail* regarding some of the occult controls over this life and, ultimately, 4-generations of my family. While this is a deeply vulnerable move I know of no other way to accurately illustrate what has largely been regarded as an unprovable area…yet an area in ‘spirituality’ that is hugely mis-understood or, even, dismissed as unreal.

In the words of Andrew Harvey in an interview with Yoga Journal (July/August 1995)
"It is my belief that 90 percent of the so-called masters in the modern world are not enlightened at all but are in fact occult magicians. The occult magician will use his or her occult powers to ensnare the devotee in a posture of adoration by feeding them visionary experiences, which may seem to open things up for the devotee but actually keeps one dependent on the guru. It's a kind of drug pushing as dangerous on the spiritual level as cocaine or heroin is on the physical. Because people don't know the difference between the divine and the occult, nor how accurately the occult can mimic the divine, nor how easily occult powers can be cultivated by the unscrupulous and ambitious. They take these powers and experiences to be unmistakeable signs of divine presence and go on worshipping as divine these people who have, in fact, shown that they are neither good, nor kind, nor humble, nor generous."

The following letter to the ASI (Association of Spiritual Integrity) describes a bit of the harm over the course of this past decade. I was told to ‘just walk away’… :
[www.dropbox.com]
The short recording at the end of this letter details the occult controls over 4-generations of my family.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Non-duality and the unseen use of controlling Siddhas (occult powers)…
Posted by: RUN_FOREST_RUN ()
Date: December 11, 2021 05:53AM

I feel you are giving these gurus too much credit and power. They have only as much power as you allow them to have in your life.

Date: December 11, 2021 07:40AM

"They have only as much power as you allow them to have in your life." Not necessarily so with a highly-evolved adept.

The controls here involved high-level siddhas including the use of 'auric block' and 'psychic implants.'

Most people would not only be completely unaware of such control but, even less, what to do about it.

The shadow in this case (with Nome) goes just about as high as the the high-level Light.

Not for the feint of heart...

Posted by: shamrock ()
Date: December 14, 2021 12:47AM

Leslie Read
90 percent of the so-called masters in the modern world are not enlightened at all but are in fact occult magicians

That's certainly food for thought. I found more of that interview online at Google Books in The Return of the Mother by Andrew Harvey, credited to the Catherine Ingram interview with Andrew Harvey that appeared in Yoga Journal no. 123 for July/August 1995. Elsewhere in the interview, Harvey attributes the problem to "infantilism and that incessant desire for authority" which creates "the guru system." In other words, it is the universal potential for creating an idealizing transference that enables a few deluded or unscrupulous individuals to take advantage of others' naivety -- the dazzlingly perfect parent-figure and the adoring child.

Date: December 14, 2021 01:53AM

No doubt there can be an 'idealizing transference' in some situations.

In the case here, I am reporting the facts of lies and deceptions of certain spiritual teachers who then used high-level occult powers to keep those lies from becoming public knowledge.

The existential level of control as wielded by those teachers is detailed in the following letter to the ASI (Association of Spiritual Integrity) describing the harm over the course of this past decade. I was told by Rick Archer to ‘just walk away’… :
[www.dropbox.com]
The short recording at the end of this letter details the occult controls over 4-generations of my family.

Date: December 15, 2021 01:02PM

What were they lying and deceiving about? Did not see or hear anything specific in your recording and letters and blog.

Date: December 16, 2021 02:16AM

The lies and deceptions were regarding the ‘supposed split’ of the teachings of the brothers Nome and Russell Smith and their relation to the formation of Candace O’Denver’s Great Freedom/Balanced View.

The lies regarding the supposed animosity between the brothers…in order to ‘paint the picture’ and convince folks…were even taken into the Santa Cruz County court system!

Date: December 16, 2021 03:22AM

When the letter to the ASI (Assoc. for Spiritual Integrity) was originally written I was writing to folks who *already knew* what the lies were/are.
Now that the audience has broadened I have added, specifically, what the lies were/are to that letter.
Thanks for the prompt.
Here is that edited letter:
[www.dropbox.com]

Date: December 17, 2021 04:45AM

So the lie was about the supposed split in the teachings of two brother gurus/leaders in the community and how exactly were you threatened? With psychic blocks? What do those do? How were 4 generations of your family threatened and affected?

Date: December 17, 2021 05:10AM

Yes...'auric block' preventing relations and affecting every.single.area. of my life and 'psychic implant' for extreme surveillance PLUS the ripping apart of my family (which was really the last straw).

Nome was truly counting on me to martyr this life.

This letter had, already, explained about the controls...
[www.dropbox.com]

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.