Art of Living
Posted by: Harshal ()
Date: April 22, 2011 11:34AM

Interesting things are going on right now with this organization. In the past few years, there have been a few blogs that have been receiving a lot of attention. This blog below in particular, is currently being sued by the Art of Living.

[aolfree.wordpress.com]

A lot of articles are appearing in the main media now, all pro-AOL. One recently in the Nytimes and a another one below in the Huffington Post. This one below is dangerous, because the current moderators are not allow any comments that show AOL in a bad light. The Nytimes article had plenty of balanced comment discussion.

[www.huffingtonpost.com]

Why am I posting this? I was a member of this group for almost 10 years. I never believed it to be anything bad, until the internet exposed the truth. There wasn't any negative information about AOL for many years. I even dismissed the blogs at first as being bad, as I was a bit brainwashed.

But I was having health issues in my life. See, at the core of Art of Living, lies this controversial breathing practice, called Sudarshan Kriya. It uses rhythmic breathing, and some light hyperventilation. I had been practicing it quite regularly for years. I noticed my health probems were getting worse, and they weren't things that were common my family. They became so severe at times, that they required hospitalization.

Fortunately, these blogs saved my life. I stumbled upon countless attack responses from AOL members, making fun of the people who left the cult. One even made fun of a woman for being bi-polar, even though she wasn't. There are countless horrifying stories you can read if you have the time. I was shocked.

I immediately stopped the breathing practices and started living my life before I knew of this cult. My health came back and my serious health problems went away. My well being is better than it has been in a long time. I still have some friends trapped in this cult, and I hope they will come across the blogs and give them a serious look.

If you or anyone you know is involved with this, please show them the blog above. These techniques they teach can be very dangerous for some. I'm aware it's not all bad, as nothing is black and white. There are many good things about AOL indeed. But any organization that tries to censor free speech is not a true spiritual organization.

Pass this along if you know someone involved with this....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Art of Living
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 29, 2020 04:57AM

Unmasking The Art of Living

An ex-teacher is on trial for revealing the secrets of an alleged cult. And in what may be a precedent for free-speech rights, he won't have to reveal his identity.

[www.eastbayexpress.com]

Blogger vs. Alleged Cult Case Ends in Favorable Settlement

[www.eastbayexpress.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.