Desperate to know home church is a cult, ABC Church it is called
Posted by: mharfoush ()
Date: February 18, 2013 12:29AM

And it it is in Glendora California, and the Pastors are Joshua and Sarah Wong, they have elders that are completely obedient to everything, and while the teach is Word of faith and good teaching, I find it rigid and unyielding, everything is run seemingly to such a extreme, that an "elder" cannot even pray for you if they do not get approval. It is very formal, and I do not know if the pastors are accountable to anyone or anything. They seem to want to fly under the radar and seem to believe they are an endtime church. While I do believe we are in the end times, I do not want to live in paranoia.

I am desperate to find out if anyone knows anything about this ABC, Assemblies of the Body of Christ, and if this group they are connected with is sound, or I am being over concerned.

I have read some thing about ABC, or Assembly of the Body of Christ Churches, and I am not sure this is the same thing. It is small, meets in a house, and I cannot find a word anywhere about it or the Pastors. Please advise.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Desperate to know home church is a cult, ABC Church it is called
Posted by: Waterfalls76 ()
Date: March 14, 2020 10:53PM

Hello I was wondering if you found any ansewers? I believe my cousin is going to this church and she very secretive about the name and location.the only thing I could find anywhere about him is this post that’s 9 years old! Crazy.... if you have any info for me would be greatly appreciated.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.