The largest most sophisticated cult
Posted by: dv ()
Date: April 29, 2006 03:42PM

Chabad lubavitch is easily the largest and most sophisticated cult the world has ever seen.

They have been around for at least 300 years originating from pagan/jewish folklore, and heavily based on drugs and hallucinatory "philosophy" otherwise referred to as "chassidus" (Kindness lit.)

I attended elementary school all grades in chabad and as soon as your old enough the first thing they teach you is complete revisionist history. When chabad was founded there was extremely heavy opposition to it from the rest of jewry in the geographic areas it affected and the first thing you're taught is:

Everyone who hates chabad is a "misnaged" (lit. "someone who goes against")

Of course they use the perceived reality of the outside view of Jews that Jews are snobby, greedy, selfish, narcissistic (Which BTW does apply somewhat heavily and I say this as a Jew who has lived in a suburb ghetto) or basically what you may sum as anti-semitism I would classify as hatred of the Narcissistic Personality Disorder which is a much more modern understanding of anti semitism.

As a Lubavitcher I did perceive this. You see the mainstream Orthodox's strange ways and it scares you into thinking that Lubavitch is a constant victim to this narcissism and it thrives of this continued persecution.

Of course this is a lie. Lubavitch's TRUE origin lies in the megalomaniac behavior of it's founder schneur zalman boruchavitch may he be cursed who of course grew up in a wealthy environment (Something they don't teach you) and was a terrible narcissist himself, constantly seeking spiritual fulillment at the expense of other poor poor sons of bitches (Of course you are taught that his "suffering" was caused by the mitnagdim - i.e. his in laws who's attic he lived in and stank up with people he brought in there on his often month long "spiritual journeys" which consisted of fasting and talmud study as well as the jewish folklore based on pagan folklore which he based most of his psychedelic "philosphies" on (Chassidus).

I'd like to add more...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: nutrino ()
Date: May 01, 2006 10:27PM

yes, what you say may well be true... I lived right next to the Hassidic community in Brooklyn... came to know many people there... Satmar Hasidim though, not Lubuvitch.... even the Satmars regarded the Lubuvitch "family" as peculiar people, if anyone they should be in a position to make that observation....

The difficulty that the Hasidim face, daily, is that their inside world is so vastly unlike the outside world, with barriers of language, customs, diet, education, dress... beyond this they make an absolute point of remaining apart from the corrupt, unknowing, unfaithful outside...

Internally they may have tremendous emotional problems, the men have extreme sexual frustration and are among New York City's most aggressive consumers of sexual services, they are renowned as customers in the Sado-Masochistic domination scene, massage parlors... the Lower East Side has a veritable cottage industry of brothels that specialize in Hasidic clientele...

They also suffer from "stunted childhood syndrome" , a term I made up watching the Hasid kids in my neighborhood, almost none of the normal childhood stimulations, only lots and lots of Yeshiva... resulting in adult Hasid men often having terrible hungers for innocent children's joys... I remember well seeing a group of Hasid men who were "testing" a radio controlled toy car... something they never got to even think about as kids, and they were "seeing how it worked"... they were beside themselves with happiness driving this little red car around.. to finally have an excuse to do such a thing... you could immediately see how much life they they had lost under a state of constant mind discipline...

Posted by: Gulab Jamon ()
Date: May 02, 2006 12:11AM

nutrino
Internally they may have tremendous emotional problems, the men have extreme sexual frustration and are among New York City's most aggressive consumers of sexual services, they are renowned as customers in the Sado-Masochistic domination scene, massage parlors... the Lower East Side has a veritable cottage industry of brothels that specialize in Hasidic clientele...

I've heard that as well.

By the way, there is a documentary film that came out a few years ago called "Trembling before G-D" that is about young Hasidic men who were cast out or left their Hasidic communities. I haven't seen it yet, but it's on my Netflix queue.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.