Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Dear gurus stop saying Krishna is Yaweh and Allah!
Posted by: The Whirlwind ()
Date: May 30, 2021 12:16PM

Yep, as I've already said (in another thread) I do have a counselor of my own. AND I go to monthly support groups. :-)

If I see somebody posting inaccurate things, then I am gonna correct the misinformation if I can. I am here to EDUCATE.

There's no need to be so hostile towards me. After all, I am not breaking any of the rules of this message board.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2021 12:19PM by The Whirlwind.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 30, 2021 12:27PM

Well, golly gee...

It must be understood that no discussion thread at this message board is or will be unduly dominated or controlled by any single contributor and/or team of contributors. Each thread of discussion is a place for every participant to freely express his or her ideas, feelings and opinions. Everyone must behave respectfully and with courtesy. No member of this message board may dictate how another member should behave beyond adherence to the stated and agreed upon rules.

The rules are here, and I am not breaking any of them:

[forum.culteducation.com]

Sorry, Truth wins, but this is not your support group. According to the rules we agreed to when we signed up here, you are not allowed to dominate a given thread and neither am I. There's room for both of us here, and I am breaking no rules. So tough noogies for you. With all due respect.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2021 12:31PM by The Whirlwind.

Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: May 30, 2021 07:27PM

I have compassion for you in my heart. I see that my personal insights and critical thinking bothers you very much as a devotee of Krishna and the custodian of your absolute truth.
I have battled forces and people much nastier in my life. I decide to stay neutral against your views of me and my posts.
It does not surprise me at all that a person such as yourself ended up highjacking all my posts to start a debate.
Keep educating if that what brings you joy and makes your day.
In life others are a mirror that helps us grow and see where we are at.
Talk about respect. You so often attack in a demeaning way but hey it is easier to point a finger at others and never look at our own fault.
What you call educating is nothing but standing up for Krishna and Prahbupada.
I used to be like that and made my material family suffer for years.
I do not base my views on what Prhabupada says but on what does not resonate in my heart. Fanatics want to force others to view everything through the lenses of scripture and their Truth.
Free thinkers look at things from all angles. I have no obligation to accept what the Vedas and Prahbupada say as absolute truth.
My post was actually in favor of Krishna. Lol! This is what makes me laugh the most. I said that a sweet being like him cannot possibly be behind all the blood sacrifices. But your devotee AI program got switched on and felt the need to bombard me with knowledge about meat eating, places, circumstances...
While my point was mostly based on the sacrifice of all those poor animals (based on the biblical stories and Yaweh) even today where noone needs to eat meat.
None of us was present more than 2000 years ago to see what was going on.
It is very clear that the Egyptians where a very advanced civilization and I read in many places that they were mainly vegetarian. But hey who am I to open my mouth? Let us see what Prahbupada, the only enlightened soul on the planet, has to say about it. Others must just shut up and listen.
You want to attack my critical thinking, which is not allowed in Krishna consciousness. Something I spent years to gain back.
I have no interest in posting in this toxic enviroment anymore. I will just hang out with my open minded friends and forget about this forum.
There is enough drama in my personal life to deal with this kind of interactions that maybe you devotees are used to at Iskcon.
There is a reason I gave up the security of my group and people I had known for 20 years. We were never allowed to look outside the Veda’s box or say anything else that was not on the menu.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 30, 2021 08:21PM

Everyone calm down.

Please avoid personal attacks and invective.

Date: May 30, 2021 09:46PM

Truth wins, please accept my apologies.

I went overboard and will back off now.

Date: May 30, 2021 10:16PM

Unfortunately the damage is done. You put me in a very bad emotional state and reluctance to post and share in this forum again. I suggets for your own good to work on your tolerance and acceptance of other people’s views. I know that it is not your fault. I have been there. Believe me.
I hope you will have the courage to be more introspective about your approach.
I am used to getting punched and get back in my feet. I guess am just going to have a bad day and get over it.
I will try and look at what needs to be corrected in myself too.
I appreciate your appologies. I just know that in the Devotee community we often lashed at each other, apologized then did the same thing again a few weeks later and apologize again without significant change.
I hope that my Feedback will help you in a very small way.
I do not hate Krishna and Prahbupada. I am appreciative for the teachings and everything that it brought into my life when I needed it. I am sorry that his mission has been damaged so much.
I just know that I have also learned a lot from other teachings and other practices. That growth would have not been possible without me staying away from a prison for the mind which forced me to only have one belief. critical thinkers will of course clash with those who are set in their views
I am far from being an atheist. I just am not sure who God is. I do not think that it was created randomly and I do not think that this place is run randomly. There is for sure forces of good as well as forces of evil. We must always be aware as to which force is operating through us. Are we going to make a persons life more joyful or more painful? Our actions and our words are more important than our beliefs. One does not need to believe in God in order to be a good person. Many times I have seen more divine qualities in atheists than those who pretend to be great lovers of God. I truly wish you nothing but the best. I know that I am myself have a long way to go. Take care. I am glad that you are seeking help and healing. thank you for forcing me to have compassion and understanding.

Date: May 30, 2021 10:24PM

Truth wins, I never "attacked" you, personally or otherwise.

I never insulted your intelligence or your character, and I do not know a thing about you other than your former involvement with Chris Butler. I do not know your name, your sex, nothing.

You are taking this much too personally, in my opinion. Nonetheless, I regret having bothered you.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2021 10:27PM by The Whirlwind.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 30, 2021 10:44PM

Everyone must calm down and move on now.

There must be no debate about personal beliefs here or preaching in any way.

This thread is not for that per the posted rules.

Date: May 31, 2021 02:20AM

I guess social platforms are not always a good idea when we feel vulnerable.
It is my own mistake. But yes for sure we must move on.
You must understand that when I come to a cult forum, I do not wish to be exposed to the same dynamics that drove me away. It is all good though. We are adults.
I will be back when I feel better and have something to share.
Thanks Rick. Sorry about the drama.

Date: May 31, 2021 07:08AM

Once again, I apologize to all for my role in this drama as well.

Truth wins, I mean you no harm and I bid you peace. No hard feelings, I hope.

Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.