Righteously Angry with New Harvest Christian Fellowship
Posted by: ThaliaforJesus ()
Date: July 13, 2019 01:31AM

Hello everyone!

I have been following this forum for a while now. I would often forget about it and come back once in a while. The reason for that is because I believe you. I grew up in New Harvest since the age of 6 years old. I grew up with Traci first hand and worked my way to the top as a ministry leader at the age of 16/17 to where sister Nancy would call me into her office for talks because I was a leader in the church (possibly the youngest in NH history). I have seen a lot and questioned a lot and now am one of the black sheep but guess what? I really don’t care and I’m ready to practice my first amendment rights to fight back in the most public way possible, on social media. There are a lot of people in that church that I love because they are genuine people that love God and are serving the only way that they know. However, the top of the pyramid (yes i believe it’s a pyramid scam and a cult in one) are wolves in sheep’s clothing. They are faced with truth about their sin and they turn away and sweep it under the rug. Spiritual bullies is also a name I’ve come up with for them. I would like anyone that is interested in talking to me to contact me via email. I don’t know if it is allowed on here but if it is I would like to give my email. God’s places a calling on my life for not just new harvest but not just for new harvest but any “spiritual government” type church. The body of Christ is the church, not the building or the people that tell you how to be a Christian and if you do not comply they or rather pastor Sergio (the muscle) asks you to leave the church.

Bermudez.thalia@yahoo.com

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.