Posted by: Claire ()
Date: August 19, 2002 11:51AM

Nancy did you get my pm message?

Options: ReplyQuote
Thank You
Posted by: Nancy Lopez ()
Date: August 19, 2002 10:33PM

Claire:

I think I got it, didn't you get my answer? You have to be patient with me, I'm new with message boards and might have screwed things up. I sent you a loooonnnngggg email explaining everything. Did you not receive it?

NAN:(

Thank You
Posted by: VTHokie ()
Date: August 28, 2002 09:25PM

One of the weirdest things about LDS is that children separate from the parents when they children get married. They may go years without seeing their parents. An LDS parent told me it is normal.

Thank You
Posted by: Vanillathekatt ()
Date: September 01, 2002 10:44PM

Nancy:

Before flirting with Mormonism, you should avail yourself of [www.exmormon.org] and read the exit stories there and the BB, too.

Also, it will link you to other informative sites regarding mormonism from an outside and objective POV.

Also, I would caution you against both the film and the book entitled "God Makers" by Ed Decker....

Ed Decker's anti mormon zeal has gone over the top to the point that many of his assertions about mormonism are simply untrue... and I am NOT a mormon apologist... Just like to keep things fair and balanced.

Also, as per another person's suggestin, Sandra and Gerald Tanner's site is MOST informative.

Good luck.

Thank You
Posted by: Nancy Lopez ()
Date: September 03, 2002 08:33AM

Hi you guys:

I appreciate your answer but it's not me who is thinking of joining the LDS. My daughter has joined and she got married last Saturday and we were not invited. You are right about them leaving their families for the Mormons. So sad, but we have no choice in this.

NAN:p

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.