Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Strange Meditation Group - a personal story
Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: January 09, 2021 04:02PM

Latest news -
Jeff is confused, distracted and very stressed. He does not reply to my text messages, then when I do call him, we make plans which he promptly forgets! I invited him and his partner around to our house and he said he'd let me know once he'd asked his partner, but then I didn't hear a word. The date passed without word from Jeff. Then a late night text message from Jeff to say sorry but he'd forgotten about it.

Good news though - Jeff's mother has recovered.

Saw Jeff finally, in a social group situation. Overheard him spouting a whole lot of complete and utter bullsh*t to some unsuspecting young woman. She was very nice about it and asked a few questions.
Overheard Jeff telling her "Everything I'm reading and learning about is confirming that our planet is going through incredible change and evolution". "Everything is coming together. Now is the time."
She questioned "Like, everything? As in...."
He said "Everything."
"The planet, the stars, the people and the crystaline structures of the Earth".

I inwardly rolled my eyes. He can't even reply to a text message, and yet he is the holder of this very important information about the evolution of the Earth.
No doubt he is above normal channels of communication now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: shamrock ()
Date: January 10, 2021 01:03AM

Thanks for keeping us up to date, Sahara. I thought the whole thing was amusing at first, but now I'm concerned for Jeff.

Posted by: facet ()
Date: January 11, 2021 05:09AM

It certainly is concerning for Jeff, from my own small experiences, it sounds like Jeff is dissociating (from reality) in order to keep the false stuff going. It’s kind of a classic thing. Amnesia teams with it for those reasons.

The spiritual ‘answer’ to this problem is usually along the lines of : the person is ascending or has traversed a sphere or two, raising their “vibration”, timeless, etc.

Readers may be familiar with the terms “creating your own reality” from a lot of the spiritual stuff around, which can also be a factor.

The sad thing is, that Jeff is naturally repulsive to you for your own health and well-being.

Spiritual advice on that one is: people not in alignment with your new vibration will fall away. - This is not a reason to guilt oneself into hanging around though if things become too rough for you.

Does Jeff back up his speak of “crystalline structures of the Earth” with credible, non animated or cgi imagery? Or are they the usual unseen forces?

There is also the possible lack of importance on usual engagements now, I am sorry if any hurt or offence is caused by this mentioning, but remember it is him not you. It will likely be the same for other engagements that do not hold some additional value to Jeff or serve in propping up his newfound reality.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2021 05:38AM by facet.

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.