Warrior Sage?
Posted by: Sister08 ()
Date: August 06, 2008 04:18AM

Has anyone experienced this group? My sister has recently become quite involved, and will spend lots of money going to 'courses' for weekends, yet she is unable to provide enough money to feed herself. We are deeply concerned that she may be getting involved in something that is dangerous or unhealthy. She can be quite vulnerable, and says that this group is more of a "family" to her than we (her biological family) can be since we live in different provinces. I have attached the group's website.

Also, how do I have conversations with her about my concerns, without her getting defensive?
Thanks!

www.warriorsage.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Warrior Sage?
Posted by: zello ()
Date: July 26, 2010 03:48PM

[www.warriorsage.com]

"For an initial membership activation fee of $250 (due the day you sign up), then ongoing membership dues of $147 per month (starting on the 1st of the following month), you'll have access to all of our major events for as long as you remain a member - in whatever areas and however many times you choose."

"1. Almost anyone can afford to participate in all 11 of our core programs.

Our subscription model is $147 a month (approximately $5 a day) which is about the same as:
a venti latte/day,
a beer a day,
1/4 of a fancy hairdo a week,
a dinner out a week,
2/3 of a manicure per week,
somewhere between 1/3 and 1/100 of your rent or mortgage payment (and remember you are living inside your head ALL the time so worth some investment, yes?), or
2 movie tickets and some popcorn and drinks per week

We’re very excited to say that now, you can have the WarriorSage community accessible to you each week via email, video, coaching calls and be able to attend many of the powerful WarriorSage training programs for only $147.00 a month! Comparable to what we called the Path of the WarriorSage in the past – these trainings are worth well over $20 000, and you are now receiving access for about the cost of a latte a day! "

[www.examiner.com]

Posted by: zello ()
Date: July 28, 2010 11:31AM

from [forums.randi.org]

post by SYLVESTER1592

"As far as I could find: Satyen is a marshal arts teacher and follower of David Deida."

There is more to the SYLVESTER1592 post that is worth reading for those that want the person's opinion

[www.warriorsage.com]

"Now, some of these trainings are residential and require a meals and accommodations fee and some are non-residential - for the residential trainings you are responsible for covering this amount a minimum of 60 days before the event."

Posted by: Valleygirl ()
Date: June 17, 2016 03:47AM

I know this is years later for an answer but I LOVE WARRIOR SAGE!!!
SATYEN and his wife Suzann are awesome. Yes most of the retreats cost money some are in the hundreds and some in the thousands and some are for the straight RICH!
They really are not much different then going to Anthony Robbins seminars to do fire walks or Date with Destiny just more intimate. There are meditations and they believe in plant based diets. They believe in living in truth and being your authentic self. Although you can join the "warrior sage family" it really is the same concept as keeping in touch with college friends of like minds. You do not live together and give all your money away. Oxox yes Sayten is awesome at martial arts and he keeps his body in healthy toned shape. You can see him in a new Hay House movie Abundance Code. 2016

Posted by: Zonk ()
Date: July 20, 2016 01:45AM

This is interesting. If it's such a good deal and so cheap, how did Satyen Raja turn Warrior Sage into a multi-million dollar business?

"Prior to founding his current venture, The Get A Life Company, Satyen created and ran a variety of highly successful businesses, including several martial arts schools, as well as a multi-million dollar personal growth global enterprise known as WarriorSage. He is a lifelong learner, gaining wisdom from a variety of sources; distilling and combining them into cohesive lessons to be shared with the global community."

[2011.consciouspartnering.net]

Posted by: wendyjduncan ()
Date: February 27, 2019 01:17AM

Does anyone have current information about Satyen Raja, Warrior Sage, Accelerated Evolution?

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 11, 2019 09:31AM

This is old but might be worth a peek.

[www.internationalskeptics.com]

David dieda

[www.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2019 09:32AM by corboy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.