Re: Eckhart Tolle's teachings are ego-phobic, psychotic, and dangerous.
Posted by: shamrock ()
Date: September 07, 2020 06:22AM

zizlz
It leads to the realization that form is no different and no less real than formlessness.

That’s a great way of articulating it.

Posted by: George x ()
Date: August 31, 2021 04:01AM

Eckart tolle is a dangerous "spiritualist". I have been a NAIVE victim to his words. It was like a void, like hell. To those of you in here that follow him you are propably naive and hypnotized enough to do so. There are things and people that are dangerous in this world. But know this: THERE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN. tolle is preaching like he is saying something brand new. "new consiousness" "new earth" bla bla bla. HE IS NOT. this things were here before him and they always came to public in times of crisis. It s simple enough : people have problems people are desperate and they think the messiah has come. it s been happening long time ago. There is no messiah coming. It was just you being fucking desperate and scared full of anxiety about your life and feeling weak psycologically or whatever AND YOU HAVE BEEN THE PERFECT PREY. THE PERFECT FISH. the truth is that tolle mixes basic and known to us all truths WITH PURE FUCKING POISON. But you see it doesn t seem so because he is having a smile and this all goodie and kind face and you like that because the world is tough and wild and maybe cruel enough sometimes you like that you want that it s attracting isn t it. But know this that i have come to know in fucking very hard way unfortunatly i wish i never did. Evil comes in many forms and shapes TOLLE IS JUST ANOTHER ONE. is he knowing it? or mayby lets say is he aware of it haha? i don t know honestly . If he does then simply he is dangerous on purpose. The most likely for me is he doesn t WHICH MAKES NO DIFFERENCE maybe the opposite it makes it worse.
There was a time that i started to see similarities with the fascists and what i found is that i am not the only one. For me he is one but not in the political sense maybe more in a way of his propagnada hypnotic style and teaching. He is just another enlightened new age looser that "found his purpose". Maybe he is mason who knows. I have red in a cristian blog they suspected him even as the devil:P. Classic christians they exagarate shit as always with they words but surely this man for me is not WHAT HE SEEMS to be.
There has been some years since then i tell you this to those you that feel the same and began to saw through his bullshit : the poison is getting out but it takes time and yes it can be hard and confusing but finnaly i know it it gets out. in the end it left me with a stronger sense of critical thinking and the ability to SEE and not be controlled by "smiley" and "kind" people like him. as i said i learned it the hard way.
i tell you these people can sometimes be the hardest to resist and not be manipulated by them because THEY ARE MASTER MANIPULATORS on purpose or not purpose.
to those who get me keep going i tell to you as well as to myself. Our freedom is the most precious thing we all have and we humans we have been attacked on it by cults , relegion, politics or whatever else and not just now but maybe long time ago. Tolle is just another one. He is just that just another one and it funny because i used to fear him .. now i am not so much.

Date: August 31, 2021 04:24AM

Sahara71

[/Of course, ET probably believes most of his own bullshit, due to his own egomania.

that was what was tricking me for a long time. i mean "why he says the things he says" "there must be true" or " he speaks because he knows the truth".
But then i started to realize that maybe he is not being charlatan on purpose and that he just believes his own spiritual bs. and that s what makes it more convincing. naiveness is the root of suffering with these people.

i liked you comment

Date: August 31, 2021 05:44AM

fuck budhists fuck tolle fuck neoroscience fuck all this shit. when your mind relaxes it s simple as that it relaxes. Grow the fuck up "spirituality" is for losers

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.