Oklevueha NAC death toll
Posted by: JosephSmith ()
Date: December 03, 2018 08:03AM

Hi everyone. I am an ex-member of an Oklevueha NAC affiliate group. I've been keeping track of deaths associated with ONAC and would like to share them here.

Please note that the Oklevueha Native American Church is not associated with Native American Church whatsoever. They also have significant differences in their beliefs.

Oklevueha NAC death toll as of 12/2/18:

Death at Oklevueha Native American Church of the Peaceful Mountain Way in Berea, UT

Death at Soul Quest (Soul Quest is an ONAC affliate)

Deaths so far: 2

Most "churches" within the Oklevueha NAC operate as ONAC "affiliates" as to stay under the radar. I'm not sure how many ONAC affiliates there are at the moment, but it seems that most ayahuasca "churches" in the USA are ONAC affiliates. They believe that becoming an affiliate with the Oklevueha NAC allows them to legally possess their "sacraments" (ayahuasca, peyote, and weed) however, ONAC weed "churches" have been shut down for this very reason. The Oklevueha NAC has fought for federal exceptions to use marijuana in their "church" for years, despite that the real Native American Church does not use marijuana as part of their spiritual practice. The Oklevueha NAC even goes as far as claiming that being a part of their church will provide you protection from federal drug laws. However, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that ONAC is not exempt from federal drug laws and cannot use marijuana as part of their "rituals".

When I was a member of ONAC, I was given this membership card and was told that it would protect me from the law in case if I was arrested for drug possession (at least for their specific "sacraments"). Given the past arrests and court ruling, it sounds like complete bull.

In my experience, most people who attended retreats with affliate groups did not realize that they were part of ONAC. I'm not sure why, but I would guess it's related to the negative press surrounded James Warren "Flaming Eagle" Mooney (the head of ONAC). Notably, an affiliate of ONAC known as the "Phoenix Goddess Temple" was shut down because the "Head Priestess" of their "temple" was secretly running a brothel and posting their services on Backpage. Tracy Elise, the Head Priestess of Phoenix Goddess Temple, was sentenced to 4.5 years in prison on two counts of illegal control of an enterprise, one count of operating a house of prostitution, 13 counts of money laundering, and six counts of pandering.

James Warren "Flaming Eagle" Mooney and former "spiritual" brothel owner Tracy Elise

For more information about this cult, I would recommend checking out a Facebook page called "Victims of Oklevueha Native American Church". I am so glad that I got out. People need to know the truth!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Oklevueha NAC death toll
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 03, 2018 09:52PM

Topic: James "Flaming Eagle" Mooney - New Age Frauds and Plastic Shamans Forum

[www.newagefraud.org]

Phoenix Goddess Temple mugshots

[www.google.com]

bout 8 results (0.45 seconds)
Search Results
Web results
Council revokes Sedona Temple's permit - Sedona Red Rock News ...

redrocknews.com/news/13-top-news/6634-city-council-revokes-sedona-temples-permit
Mar 5, 2012 - City staff asked council to revoke the permit, citing the temple's failure to ... including Sedona Temple founder Tracy Elise, Tamara Brusso and ...
In Other News - Sedona Red Rock News - Sedona News, Jobs ...

www.redrocknews.com/news/20-news-stories?start=1424
City staff asked council to revoke the permit, citing the temple's failure to ... the investigation, including Sedona Temple founder Tracy Elise, Tamara Brusso and ...
Manager blames prostitution arrests for hindering fundraising ...

[www.democraticunderground.com]...
Temple manager Niki Faldemolaei spoke to council members during the ... of the investigation, including Sedona Temple founder Tracy Elise, Tamara Brusso ... [m.redrocknews.com] ...
Images for city council revokes sedona temple permit ...
Image result for city council revokes sedona temple permit "tracy elise"
More images for city council revokes sedona temple permit "tracy elise"
Report images
Web results
James "Flaming Eagle" Mooney - New Age Frauds & Plastic Shamans

www.newagefraud.org › ... › General › Frauds › James "Flaming Eagle" Mooney
May 10, 2016 - We, the National Council of Native American Churches, are now ... of the Sedona Goddess Temple, an Arizona organization he helped .... After a month-long trial, a jury for the Maricopa County Superior Court found Tracy Elise guilty of ... Death at an Oklevueha church [www.kentucky.com] ...
Tracy Elise ~ 03/06/16 ~ Sylvia, Ben, Daniel, Janet, Sasha ~ All ...

aquarianradio.com/.../tracy-elise-030616-sylvia-ben-daniel-janet-sasha-all-chakra-tant...
Mar 6, 2016 - Tracy Elise claims her Phoenix Goddess Temple is a church where .... There are two other Neo Tantra temples in Sedona, Arizona ... They charged the temple with city code violations, which resulted in the church's relocation. ..... formal or informal procedures or practices that permit the government to make, ...
Turks & Caicos Weekly News by TC Weekly News - issuu

[issuu.com]
Advisory council and consultative forum members were seated at the forefront, ... The 52-year-old made the momentous claim to his team of local advisors and ...... The Temple's founder, Tracy Elise, had been involved with a similar religious .... Applicant must have own vehicle and a valid Turks and Caicos Drivers License.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.