Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Derek O'Neill
Posted by: Last resort ()
Date: August 16, 2016 12:42PM

Derek O'Neill is a hypocrite, a lier. He does a lot of mean things to people and still cover it with his "teachings".
He started his Master healer work with a statement that he is PsyD, Doctor of psychology. Now it turns out he didn't have a school education and he got a certificate.
DErek is passionate against education on his workshops because he is jealous he can't make a name for himself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek O'Neill
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 16, 2016 09:25PM

If someone advertises that he or she has a therapist but is does not have a license to practice, that is something to report.

These days, reputable therapists list their license numbers. They will also state
where they obtained their degrees. See whether their Psy.D or social work degree
was granted from an institution that is accredited in good standing by the American Psychological Association. The APA accreditation is the gold standard.

[www.google.com]

Many so called 'clinical'programs state they are 'accredited'. In many cases, if you read further and ask who granted that accreditation, it will not be APA accreditation.

[www.psychologytoday.com]

Date: August 16, 2016 09:25PM

One comment and some discussion on Tribes net

[chiflow.tribe.net]

tribes » health & wellness » energy awareness » topics »
rising star truth, andl ack of... topic posted Mon, July 14, 2008 - 8:24 PM by thomas Share/Save/Bookmark
I'm sure very few know\ derek o'neill is being sued for what he has done and continues to do. here is a link you should read--you should also know this person was there at the very beginning and helped get derek started.

bethfarner.com/services.html
Due to a recent change in Derek O'Neill's policy, I will no longer be teaching or offering healings in Rising Star or Prema Birthing.

I feel it is necessary to speak out at this time about the shift that has occurred recently. Three years ago, when the first of us were asked to be initiated into the Rising Star Healing work, the cost was $10,000 and the initiation, which we were told was a "source to source" initiation and we could only receive it from Derek O'Neill in Ireland, who was the vehicle for source to come thru) however, we were told that we would be helping to heal the planet and people would be so drawn to this healing work we would within a short period of time recoup our investment. In the last few months Derek has changed his policy, which originally we were told "you cannot copy write God's work, it is here for all of us to take forward to the planet" to "As of June 1st, 2008 if you wish to practice the Rising Star Healing Modality or the Prema Birthing Healing Modality you must "join" a membership in Derek's new organization at $600 a year and pay 30% of each healing to this organization or they will take legal action against us for "copy write infringement" as Derek has now copywrited these healing modalities. There has been no "grandfathering " in for those of us, who in good faith blindly moved forward and paid for these initiations. The Prema Birthing was given to us in an Ireland workshop that cost 3000Euro and once again was a "source to source" initiation. Derek says he had to make these changes because people were using the healing modalities for "dark magic " and other reasons and he had to protect the modalities. Once again a big change from his past comments that "what actions people choose to take are their Karmic path." In the last year and a half there has been a large group of "followers" who left Derek's group and these new policies have just recently come to light. Many of us that left, did so because of the constant push for money, land, deeds and other things that we were asked in some subtle and other not so subtle ways to give to Derek and his organization. Along with other unsettling things that were going on. This current policy has solidified my reasons for leaving this organization as any kind of a student or follower. Along with a lot of emotional abuse, threats, coercion and intimidation I experienced as a "member" of this organization. I do not regret any of the experiences I had because they allowed me to make choices as well as changes in my life that I believe I wouldn't have gone thru without that experience. However, it is important for people to hear both sides of a story if they choose to follow any path. Cults often begin when people refuse to listen to anything but what one person is saying. I am sure a lot of people will disagree with me, that is fine, I know what happened in my story and I am very comfortable with how I have dealt with it. "Power Corrupts, Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely" is a very appropriate thought for this organization anymore. Feel free to follow any path you are drawn too, just make sure you are willing to look at all sides and then make an informed decision. I will continue to offer a variety of healing modalities as I always have, I just will no longer offer these two. When I feel moved, I will speak out more directly about my experiences. As Derek always said and used to teach "the truth will set you free". My experience and my "truth" did exactly that, it set me free, thank God for that!!

Thank you for reading this and hearing another side to the story.

Namaste

yet another flagrant example of false advertising and misleading people and taking their money, is when he advertised the prema birthing workshop in nyc for one fixed fee, then he told people 3 days afterwards via a new website (bfn) and new organization that now you can no longer use the prema birthing healing modality without paying more money, and you have to abide by these new rules--none of which was in the advertisement, yet all of it was known by him and his organization well in advance. this is shows a blatant lack of integrity and ethics. So why and how can you support an organization like this and call yourself a publishing company? maybe you need to investigate the other side.

namaste,
j1000k
posted by:
thomas
offline thomas
New York City
0 friends
join to post
Unsu..

Re: rising star truth, andl ack of... Tue, July 15, 2008 - 12:38 PM
that was completely random, and if I do sense a bit here myself, I suggest we shield this one.
join to post

Lib
Lib
offline82
Re: rising star truth, andl ack of... Sat, August 9, 2008 - 9:08 PM
I completely disagree. I have never experienced love like I have in Derek's presence. I have witnessed so many miracles with Derek and have seen him heal so many people (including many friends) and because he is vibrating at a rate so high, some people misconstrue the work that is being done on many levels because they cannot wrap their heads around his reasonings for things. He has been given special blessings from Ammachi and works closely with her on humanitarian affairs we know nothing about. She and her entourage even stayed at his home in Dublin. This is a man who has implemented 17 and growing humanitarian organizations in India, Africa, El Salvador, and Peru providing medical aid, food, shelter, schools, orphanages and even animal shelters. He is building a FREE hospital in India, and he recently spent his "vacation" doing healing work in Iraq. I too, took the rising star initiation at $700 and it was worth every penny. Once Derek was in India with some friends of mine and a person with lepercy came up to the taxi begging for money. Everyone in the taxi became frightened and Derek said "stop, when love present, disease cannot enter". He then got out of the taxi and embraced the man with the most loving hug, because that was what he really needed. I have seen way to many miracles to even question his reasonings for things. I know the truth.

Love Love Love, Libby
join to post
Unsu...

Re: rising star truth, andl ack of... Mon, August 11, 2008 - 12:28 AM
There is no right and wrong there is wellness for some and that which is not for the greater well being of another. I am not contesting your truth but the fact of life is that not all things are for all people and some people have already come to a lighter -note not higher or lower dichotomy- or denser vibration. No one is absolutely right for everyone nor are they absolutely wrong.

The root of all of these systems have certain premises based on the early world, they are the seeds of the great diversity, yet they are Universal Truths. One states we live in universe of polarities but that there is no black and white but a variation of grays and colors in the spectrum. When you trace the roots, like some people trace "who taught who" you will find similarities but we have to understand (drawing from Buddhism) that the root is the source, and that is medicine or poison because it either affirms the non-attachment that releases suffering, or affirms attachment which leads to suffering; and so to understand modern "new age" and other types of energy thought, that they come from ancient systems.

Those systems come from a certain area/time of releasing, inseminating and releasing information into the world, our evolution, roughly 2,000-2,5000 or more years ago.

Not all things "ancient" are perfect but not all modern things are either. The first key in spirituality, non-dogma, is becoming aware that it is no man or woman, no book or teaching that is perfect. That is why Jesus never wrote a book or the Buddha never wished his teachings to be recorded. There is but one truth of several and at these core teachings the Buddha demonstrated by giving a silent sermon where he meditated on a flower.. then smiled. Nothing said, each has their own realization.

What I sensed from this posting was not conscious or present to tribe so maybe it is my reading that the heart is not in the posting for me, or that it is right at all for me... or for others. However if we put our hands to the screen, we do not read the words or dissect who taught who or what I say or what you say or what anyone says there is a strange -in my perception- shadow resonance that (I will draw from my own experience that is from my heart) does not meet the light of my heart, it casts a shadow instead, and feels less lighter than the frequency that I and those we work with meet as life affirming.

Light to some is the sun, they look at it and they are blinded. Others see that same light and perceive but a fraction of that light, there is no "I am right and you are wrong", or vice versus, the truth is greater than you or my "friends" may agree with. We are human and therefore full of truths and lies, perfections and imperfections.

I have my own truths, I grew up in commune like settings, lots of movement and many, many truths from many people, Christian, Jewish, Pagan, New Age, Native American (both taught by "new age" shamans and traditional native shamans) and therefor, after 35 years of this exposure -no names named but I could- it comes down to that opening commentary. This does not feel like the vibration of what that is that affirms greater wellness to me; and I know we all gather what is well for us at our level of experience.

Greater experience gives a wider perspective than a church, a teacher or burning man, as a few examples.

I stand by my feeling, I do not feel light (life affirming for the greater wellness) in this posting.

May each gather from this what they will, as a forum, we each have our free expression, may they be apparent to all and may all benefit from it, outside of disagreement and instead in the greater circle of life.. which encompasses all. My that truth be revealed.

Blessings,

(removed for privacy by Corboy)
join to post

Dr.R
Dr.R
offline2
Re: rising star truth, andl ack of... Sun, August 10, 2008 - 8:47 AM
I guess,there is no real point to agree or disagree here,
as it is all about the Chemistry between the Two .
Sometimes you like someone who is disliked by all others,
and sometimes you dislike the favourite of all !
So it comes always.
Everything is about the "click" ~

Regards,
Dr.R
join to post
Lib
Lib
offline82

Re: rising star truth, andl ack of... Sun, August 10, 2008 - 3:23 PM
Some of the hard information about money and pricing is totally inaccurate, but yes, I hear what you are saying.
join to post
Lib
Lib

offline82

Re: rising star truth, andl ack of... Mon, August 11, 2008 - 11:22 PM
Read with love: I never said she was wrong, I just said that I disagree. I disagree that the workshop costs $10,000 and I disagree that the yearly payments are $600, etc, because that is completely untrue. I also disagree that Derek is not in integrity. To disagree simply means that I do not agree. Just as I do not agree that jumping off of skyscrapers with a parachute is fun. As Richard Bartlet says, "This is my hallucination!" There is nothing wrong with disagreeing. I am not speaking fighting words here, just voicing my truth and my opinion. Spirit led me to this post to present another side of a complicated story. My IPOV. (interesting point of view) Someone needed to hear it. May all who read this thread see the highest and purest Truth for them. Peace out.
Sai Ram
join to post
Unsu..

Re: rising star truth, andl ack of... Tue, August 12, 2008 - 1:08 PM
and to directly address you, what I am saying is the poster and the posting not the people he or she is talking about.
join to post
Lib
Lib

offline82
Re: rising star truth, andl ack of... Tue, August 12, 2008 - 2:57 PM
cool. email is so 2 dimensional and can get confusing, so I wanted to respond to everyone to clarify what I was originally saying.
Peace
join to post
Unsu...j

Re: rising star truth, andl ack of... Tue, August 12, 2008 - 7:07 PM
peace... of mind. Peace of clarity. Peace of enjoyment.

Be well,

Scott

Derek O'Neill's guru Sai Baba - grim reading
Date: August 16, 2016 09:54PM

Sai Baba travel

[www.google.com]

Sai Baba boys

[www.google.com]

sai Baba police puttaparthi

[www.google.com]

Satya Sai Baba's miracles explained

[mukto-mona.com]

Fake Jewelry

[www.google.com]

Posted by: Verilinda ()
Date: February 24, 2017 12:06PM

Hi, I'm curious if there is more current info about Derek O'Neill and how to take action if a family member is interested in him. He has told her to cut off communication with everyone, including children.

Posted by: lead1542 ()
Date: February 25, 2017 10:06AM

I am also wanting to know about any current events regarding Derek O'Neil. It seems like a lot of the postings for personal experiences are at least a few years old, he could have changed his practices.
What I really want to know is this, are his practices and healing classes really for the well being of a person or is he destructive? If he is doing destructive practices then to what extent? Is he really convincing people to hand over the deeds to their houses? Is he giving "mental stimulants" or "medication" of any kind to his followers?
I ask these questions not because I want to insult anyone's experience with him, but because if a loved one of mine is getting in over their head I want to know!

Posted by: Truth9 ()
Date: May 25, 2017 11:19AM

Here are some truthful facts about Derek O’Neil,
> his healing systems, his early workshops from over
> a decade ago, and some information regarding his
> original financial supporters—most of who left
> him years ago. This truthful information is for
> anyone wanting to know about Derek O’Neil so
> they can learn for themselves versus all the hype
> from his cult-like followers, as well as Derek’s
> own lies. The following is a long read, but
> contains factual information.
> 1- Prema Agni healing modality:
> Derek publicly proclaimed in his early workshops
> (2003 thru 2008), that Sathya Sai Baba was his
> spiritual master-teacher, and that this is how the
> prema angi healing symbol came about. Derek claims
> he was at Sathya Sai Baba’s ashram in India and
> that during that time he had dreams of a healing
> system. Derek claims he drew a sketch of this
> symbol he dreamed of (the prema agni) and then
> went to see Baba to ask Baba about the symbol.
> Derek says when Baba came up to him, Baba said
> aloud to everyone there, the words; “Give me
> prema agni!”. Derek says he then took the prema
> agni drawing out of his pocket and gave it to Baba
> who then held it up and blessed it, and then gave
> it back to Derek.
> So, is this true about the prema agni healing
> system and what Derek claims Sathya Sai Baba did
> in public at Baba’s ashram in India? Here are
> Baba’s own words on people who proclaim that
> Baba has endorsed them, or their healing modality,
> or that they have any special relationship with
> Baba, or that they are Baba’s direct envoy, or
> that Baba has bestowed upon them any special
> healing gifts or powers.
> Words of God: The Sai Avatar on Himself - Part 8
>
>
> "... I do not use others as My media; I have no
> need to...."
> "...nor do I hand over powers to anyone..."
>
> ?... Talking of faith, I must issue a warning.
> Many people are collecting money in various places
> using My Name for various purposes like arranging
> receptions, building mandirams, doing puja etc.
> That is unauthorized and against My Wish and
> Command. Do not yield to such requests and
> encourage this practice which I condemn. Then
> there is another set of people who trade on your
> faith. They advertise that I have 'possessed'
> them; that I am 'talking' through a medium or a
> stove (!) or some other thing. Treat all such
> people and their agents or brokers as you treat
> cheats; if you do not treat them so, then you are
> also accomplices in the cheating process. ??There
> are others who gather groups of followers and
> admirers and collect money exhibiting some idol or
> image that has been 'given' by Me or advertising
> some other sign of My Grace. Some of them even
> declare, "Sai Baba sent me to you to take from you
> some money" or "Sai Baba has given me this" or
> "Sai Baba blessed me specially thus and thus" and
> then ask for your help or your praise or your
> purse! I ask you to chastise all these types of
> men and turn them away - whoever they are. ??There
> are again some others who are swept off their feet
> by hysterical demonstrations by certain
> weak-minded Individuals, which are described as My
> speaking through them or acting through them! Take
> it from Me, I am not given to such absurdities!
>
> I do not use others as My media; I have no need
> to. I do not swing from side to side and prattle!
> ??.... Their gestures, words and actions are
> hollow and vain; those who burn incense before
> them and revere them are turning away from Me and
> running after Falsehood. ??..... For, how can the
> Full ever dally with the paltry and wear the
> habiliment of the trifling? When God has come
> assuming Form, take it from Me, it will not fill
> inferior vessels or embellish tawdry stuff or
> enter impure bodies .??..... I know there are some
> who proclaim, "Devotees have grown out of all
> proportion in these parts and so, Baba has
> allotted this region to me and directed me to take
> up the work of teaching and guiding you; so,
> admire my acts and adore me". I never allot in
> this manner, nor do I hand over powers to anyone,
> nor can such low minds deserve my Grace. No,
> never, For me who has the burden of the Universe,
> can a region or a few more devotees be too much? I
> am surprised at the stupidity which swallows such
> absurdities and flocks round these pitiable
> quacks.....
> - Sai Baba
> (http://www.saibabaofindia.com/words_of_god_8.htm)
>
>
> The only person Sathya Sai Baba has ever publicly
> endorsed, as well as publicly signed their healing
> teaching book—and this can easily be verified by
> many devotees at Baba’s ashram in India, is
> Phyllis Krystal.
> (http://www.phylliskrystal.com/469.html)
> I have not come across nor found one long-time
> Sathya Sai Baba devotee who resides at Baba’s
> ashram who has been able to verify Derek’s above
> claim.
> Knowing all this, who would you now believe?
> Derek’s own spiritual master, Sathya Sai Baba, a
> Being who is globally recognized to be
> God-Realized with over 100million devotees? Or,
> Derek O’Neil, an ordinary person who is a self
> proclaimed master healer, and whom Sathya Sai Baba
> never once publicly declared was Self-Realized,
> let alone a master healer? Common sense, wisdom
> and critical thinking say we believe Sathya Sai
> Baba. So now we know Derek for what he is, a liar
> who was and still is, cashing in on his
> relationship to Sathya Sai Baba for his own
> financial gains.
>
> 2- Rising Star healing:
> Derek claims in his own words: “The Rising Star
> healing symbol incorporates but is separate from
> the Prema Agni symbol. Keeping in mind the Prema
> Agni symbol and adding to it the seal of Solomon
> and the Avatar, brings this healing system to the
> highest vibrational level.”
>
> Here again, since we now know the prema agni
> symbol is fake and was never endorsed by Sathya
> Sai Baba as Derek claims, what then does that make
> the rising star healing system? And what exactly
> IS the energy of rising star, and where does it
> originate? Since Derek is lying about the prema
> agni healing modality and his claims of Sathya Sai
> Baba blessing it, how can Derek be trusted?
> Therefore, who in their right mind would want an
> energy healing system of unknown origins placed
> within their energy field that is based on a
> fraudulent lie?
>
> 3- Karnak Initiation into the Great White or Gold
> Brotherhood:
> Here again, Derek publicly claimed (2007-2008) His
> Holiness Sathya Sai Baba gave Derek an updated
> energy ability to give this karnak initiation to
> people completely anew. Derek showed around a
> supposed piece of paper with Baba’s supposed
> handwriting on it to everyone as Derek’s
> so-called proof. This paper is also what Sondra
> Shaye would show to all who attended her karnak
> initiation(s) workshops.
> Again, this energy cannot be trusted because it
> was not given by Sathya Sai Baba which once again
> begs the important question, just where and what
> IS this energy, and is it really safe to have put
> into your energy field? And once again, why has
> Derek deliberately lied to everyone about it?
> Derek NOW CLAIMS on his own website 2017
> (https://www.derekoneill.com/rising-star-healing-s
> ystem/); “The Rising Star is an extraordinarily
> powerful system sourced from an ancient Tibetan
> lineage.”
> So, what are we to believe? First, the rising star
> and prema agni were given to Derek by Sathya Sai
> Baba and blessed by Baba, but currently it is now
> a so-called system sourced from an ancient Tibetan
> lineage? Btw, what Tibetan lineage—he fails to
> state even that, from what lineage of Tibetan
> monks—where’s this proof? It seems Mr.
> O’Neil cannot get his story straight about his
> own so-called energy healing systems and where
> they originate. Makes you wonder about him and
> what he is really selling, making him highly
> suspect, dubious in nature and far from
> trustworthy.
>
> 4- Prema Birthing:
> Derek initiated prema birthing to only a few
> people in (2006) in an Ireland Workshop. At that
> workshop, Derek told these few people they could
> practice the healing modality as well initiate
> others into the prema birthing healing modality as
> teachers of that modality. Both Sondra Shaye and
> Brook Still were two of those people from this
> original group. However, by June 2008, Derek
> suddenly announced that only he could initiate
> anyone as a practitioner/teacher, and that prema
> birthing modality had to be re-initiated to
> everyone in a New York City workshop by Derek
> himself, and only then could anyone who attended
> this workshop be a practitioner and/or
> teacher-initiator. Here it seems as though MONEY
> was the IMPORTANT factor, otherwise, why this
> change to what Derek did and said in the Ireland
> Workshop? What excuse did he give to justify this?
> If Derek did it wrong in Ireland, then he had an
> obligation to fix it for free, or refund everyone.
> Same for Sandra Shay and Brook Still, and all the
> others who conducted any prema birthing healings
> or teacher initiations—they should have
> reimbursed everyone they did a prema birthing on
> since Derek declared it null & void. Or, Derek
> should have given the workshop in NYC for free.
> But this did not happen. No one got refunded,
> instead, Derek charged everyone again for what
> they had already paid for—minus a very very
> small discount to those already initiated. But
> everyone had to fly to New York City—spend even
> more money, instead of Derek travelling to at
> least the west coast--LA as well since so many
> people were located there. Obviously there is
> something very wrong going on here. There was zero
> integrity on Mr. O’Neil’s part for taking
> responsibility for his obvious screw-up regarding
> prema birthing healing energy and his ‘need to
> correct it’ at everyone else’s expense.
>
> 4- A Healing Car Ride for $10thousand US dollars.
> Derek used to charge people $10,000US dollars for
> a 3-day car ride that he claimed would help them
> awaken to their true self. Derek would openly brag
> to attendees in his workshops that ‘most of the
> people who signed up for his three day ride
> healings never lasted all three days’, or that
> ‘most people who got into the car with him,
> never lasted more than 1 hour’. And he would
> smile and laugh at this.
>
> SOME FACTUAL PAST HISTORY and PAST WORKSHOP NOTES
> 2006 Summer Ireland Workshop:
> It was at this workshop that a majority of the
> people who had been with Derek O’neil from the
> very beginning, and who had financially supported
> him, his prema agni foundation, as well as gave
> huge donations to Derek so he could buy a healing
> center, all left Derek and his organization for
> good. Why? See the first *Note below.
>
> 2006 Fall Spokane WA workshop:
> In this workshop, Derek publicly displayed his
> abuse of his siddhis (supernatural psychic
> abilities) in the workshop in the following two
> ways:
> 1- Jodi, a yoga instructor and follower of
> Derek’s, got up and came to the mic and asked
> Derek for a healing. Derek told her to walk to him
> and when she did, Derek hit her with so much
> energy that she collapsed right to the floor.
> Fortunately Jodi was not injured when she fell
> flat on the floor, passing out cold. Derek claimed
> he opened one of Jodi’s nadis. Jodi remained out
> cold, lying on the floor for quite some time, and
> no one went to see if she landed ok and had not
> hurt herself in the fall. Not even Derek checked
> on her wellbeing after she fell.
> 2- Amalia Mayita Mendez came up to the mic and
> asked for a healing. What Derek did was
> deliberately shoot a specific energy vibration her
> way that purposely caused Mayita to have an orgasm
> in front of everyone there. Mayita moaned and
> groaned loudly as she put her hands all over her
> body while people simply watched and said
> nothing.
> Immediately after this workshop, many financial
> supporters from Spokane WA who attended this
> workshop, including the Spokane organizers, and
> who from early on, also had financially supported
> Derek and his prema agni foundation, quit
> afterwards and left the organization for good.
> This is understandable after reading about
> Derek’s behavior. Derek has been known to slam
> people with energy so that they physically or
> mentally freeze on the spot, at which time Derek
> then verbally chimes in saying what he wants to
> (his agenda) regarding the person he just
> energetically abused.
> *NOTE: The prema agni foundation was founded in
> 2006 and registered not in Derek’s name, but in
> Sondra Shaye’s name in New York--Sondra's legal
> last name as registered is Shaievitz, see website
> link
> (https://www.corporationwiki.com/p/2d48h0/office-o
> f-the-trustee-of-the-prema-agni-foundation-and-his
> -s) and
> (http://www.trademarkia.com/logo-77162189.html).
> However, the prema agni foundation was quickly
> dissolved in 2008. Now why was that? After all,
> this was the major nonprofit foundation Derek set
> up with his wife Linda with their stated mission,
> purpose, etc.. Might it be because Derek was being
> sued by some of the original people who
> financially supported and funded him, but who
> after his 2006 Summer Ireland Workshop, followed
> by the 2006 Fall Spokane workshop, now wanted
> their money back? Why did they demand a refund?
> They were rightfully angry because Derek lied and
> went back on his public promises to them regarding
> what his healing center would be in Ireland that
> he wanted to buy using their large financial
> funding (Per Derek words, Creacon Lodge cost
> roughly 7.5million Euros), as well as Derek now
> incorporating all the healing modalities and
> changing everything (announced in the 2008 Spring
> NYC Workshop--the prema agni foundation was shut
> down and Born Free Now was set up). It is highly
> probable the PA Foundation was dissolved so that
> Derek could move all his monies out the prema agni
> foundation and either into the Born Free Now
> Organization--this would make it practically
> impossible for anyone suing to collect any monies
> from a non-existant company, or from Derek
> himself. Or, Derek placed the funds someplace
> else, or emptied the account funds into also
> paying for Creacon Lodge.
> NOTE: In the Spring of 2008, Eric, a man from
> Montana, USA, who gave generously to Derek to fund
> Creacon Lodge, and who was a RS teacher, etc, sent
> an open email to everyone involved with Derek at
> the time. This email spelled out what Derek had
> lied about and why so many people who had financed
> Derek and been with Derek from the beginning, had
> since left because they all knew Derek was not
> trustworthy and that Derek had lied to them by
> going back on his word. Many people had been
> approached by Derek into being pressured by him to
> fund him, Creacon Lodge and PA Foundation.
>
> *NOTE: Derek had told people, as well as told
> Jonathon and his wife Jennifer, that the healing
> modality he had given only to them to use to heal
> other people, they should never use on each other
> to heal. However, one time they did, and next
> thing people knew, Jonathan and Jennifer were
> divorced—Jonathan left Jennifer to go work for
> Derek and run Creacon Lodge in Ireland. So again,
> what was the energy of this healing
> modality—helpful or hurtful and deceptive? It
> needs to be said here that Derek used to brag to
> workshop attendees that he hung up two hooks that
> were for people to put their marriage rings on
> because many attendees would no longer be married.
> This speaks to volumes to Derek’s agenda and how
> he mis-uses his siddhis to take and get from
> others no matter what the harmful costs are to
> those involved. He has used his siddhas to try to
> separate wealthy couples and then prey on the
> weakest divorcee in order to get them to
> financially fund him. Just one example: one woman
> left her wealthy husband and moved to Ireland with
> her young son and spent her wealth supporting
> Derek. She even paid for 3 $10,0000 car rides with
> Derek. What this shows is how Derek preys on the
> weak and needy and has no remorse doing so.
>
> 2007 Summer Ireland Workshop:
> At the end of this workshop, Jonathan, who had
> left his newly married wife and moved to Ireland
> to work for Derek, handed out a 25page contract
> that Derek demanded everyone sign. Originally, all
> there was, was a simple 6-page contract up to this
> point that people who had been initiated into any
> of the healing modalities had to sign. So why this
> radical change? This was because Derek knew in
> advance he was about to change everything on
> everyone, and part of that change was to claim
> legal ownership of the healing modalities and all
> copyrights and trademark rights, etc, plus he
> could dictate how and where any of it was used.
> Whereas previously Derek had publicly stated you
> cannot patent or copyright God’s works or
> gifts.
>
> 2008 February New York City 2 Day Workshop:
> Everything changes. In this workshop, Day 1 at a
> church, Derek announces that he is now changing
> the name of his organization to Born Free Now
> Foundation. He said that this was his plan all
> along for what he was going to do.
> H’mm, really? It is fair to say then that Derek
> had, up to this point, intentionally deceived and
> betrayed everyone, except for Sondra Shaye who was
> in on it, about what he was really up to and was
> really going to do versus what he publicly had
> promised everyone previously for years. This was
> not what Derek told to all the original financial
> supporters/donators who were with Derek from the
> beginning. Derek’s workshops went from being
> spiritual to being financial money making
> workshops, all the while exploiting those who had
> come to them previously. Again, Derek said that
> this was his plan all along, that the BFN
> Foundation will now charge everyone who practiced
> any of his healing modalities a yearly membership
> fee at various levels, and if you were a more
> truth will set you free workshop instructor, part
> of that fee you charged for giving your mtwsyf
> workshop had to go back into Born Free Now, and
> any advertising brochures you wanted for holding
> your own workshops, you now had to buy directly
> from BFN and pay for. Derek also said at this
> workshop “he can walk into anybody’s office
> and just touch them to make them give money to
> him.” So now we know for certain that that was
> part of his plan for growing his BFN
> Foundation—using his siddhis to take and steal
> from people unbeknownst to them. Derek basically
> told everyone, yet few paid attention to this,
> that he has no problems taking money from people
> by using his siddhis (supernatural psychic
> abilities): “he can walk into anybody’s office
> and just touch them to make them give money to
> him.” This is further proof this man has no
> truthful ethics or morals and has no issue
> stealing from people, therefore, by his own
> admission he cannot be trusted.
> Another interesting item to note here is that
> SQ-Wellness’s mission statement is very similar
> to what the Prema Agni Foundation mission
> statement was—about what Derek and Linda were
> doing, their plans for the Foundation, etc. You
> could say it was a cut and paste job from the old
> PA Foundation website to the new BFN-SQ-WELLNESS
> website. Once again, it begs the question; what
> was the reason for dissolving the Prema Agni
> Foundation since in fact it’s mission was/is the
> very same mission as SQ-Wellness’s current
> mission? Very possibly it was because Derek had
> lied to everyone previously, took their donations
> under false pretenses, and started a new company
> with new rules and regulations for the healing
> modalities so Derek could avoid getting sued or
> having to pay out any funds if he lost. Derek
> could also now claim full ownership and collect
> whatever fees he wanted to charge for these
> healing modalities, and any and all related
> merchandise created and sold went to him and his
> organization.
> Gone as well were almost all references to Sathya
> Sai Baba or Mother Ammachi, or other known
> spiritual masters who were an integral part of all
> the previous workshops Derek held. Derek’s
> organization became a money-making energy healing
> organization with a non-profit--feed the poor side
> car thrown in to make him look good in public—a
> shiny public spin-face on it for him and his huge
> spiritual ego. In all of Derek’s early years
> workshops, he had chairs for Sathya Sai Baba and
> Mother Ammachi with Baba’s rob on Baba’s chair
> and pictures of them both on their corresponding
> chairs. There was also a place for pictures of
> other spiritual masters on a large table. But now
> all this was / is gone because Derek is far more
> interested capitalizing on the highly profitable
> marketability of New Age healing and wellness.
> A NOTE on the 2 major Ireland Workshops held each
> year: Derek would wait until you arrived in
> Ireland for this weeklong workshop, and then on
> Sunday night at the short 2-3hour meeting before
> the start of the weeklong workshop, Derek would
> publicly announce to all the attendees that: “he
> is not responsible for anything that goes on in
> his workshop, but that you, the attendee, are
> responsible. And that if you want to leave, you
> should leave now, but you will not get
> refunded.”
> Why Derek would not state this upfront, include
> this very important and pertinent information as
> part of the workshop advertisement—have it on
> the email or the advertisement about the workshop
> before you sign up and pay for it, speaks volumes
> to the man’s untrustworthiness. Because what
> Derek is saying here and telling everyone, is that
> he is going to energetically manipulate
> everyone’s energy using his siddhis, and do
> whatever Derek wants to do because he has his own
> agenda, and not be responsible for anything he
> does to any of the attendees. If people knew this
> important information before signing up for the
> workshop, anyone with common sense would never
> attend his Ireland workshop. So why did Derek feel
> the need to deliberately keep this important
> information out of his workshop advertisement? Why
> the purposeful deception until the last minute?
> And it is DECEPTION that IS DELIBERATELY DONE.
>
> Creacon Lodge, the beginning years:
> In the early days, Derek set Creacon Lodge up to
> be like an ashram based on Sathya Sai Baba’s
> ashram of how you keep men and women, even married
> couples, separated during their stay there. What
> did that mean? It meant men and women (including
> married couples) were not allowed to sleep
> together while staying at Creacon Lodge. However,
> gay couples were allowed. Now why was that? The
> whole purpose was for even couples to be apart in
> order to better heal and focus on their own
> healing—according to Derek. So why were gays the
> exception? Again, what agenda did Derek have here
> that he was not sharing with everyone?
> Regarding Creacon Lodge. Many years ago (2008 and
> for a few years afterwards), Derek had on his
> Creacon Lodge website, a statement claiming that
> there was a “Golden Bridge that connected his
> healing center directly to Prasanthi Nilayam and
> to His Holiness Sathya Sai Baba Himself” that
> was in the so-called meditation room in Creacon
> Lodge. Derek verbally claimed this to all the
> attendees in his 2007 Fall Ireland workshop. Here
> again, do we believe Sathya Sai Baba’s own words
> that we should never believe anyone who claims any
> special relationship to him, or that they have
> been gifted anything by Baba to help others with,
> or that Baba uses other people to do work for him
> or thru them, or that Baba supports healing
> centers? Or, do we believe a self-proclaim master
> healer with no proof what-so-ever of this
> statement, a statement that directly contradicts
> Sathya Sai Baba’s own words—which are the
> words of Derek’s own spiritual master?
> NOTE: What is interesting to note is that the
> above “statement” is no longer on the Creacon
> website. Now why is that? The reason is probably
> because the Sathya Sai Baba Organization got wind
> of this fraudulent statement made by Derek and
> sent a legal cease and desist letter to Creacon to
> take it off their website.
>
> BORN FREE NOW FOUNDATION dba SQ FOUNDATION
> SQ Foundation
> New York, NY | EIN: 26-1957703 | Number:
> 5185034940
> SQ Foundation is a registered (501c3)
> tax-deductible ...
> INCOME
> $117,388
> ASSETS
> $107,242
> SQ WELLNESS INFORMATION LINKS
> If you follow these links, it will show you some
> of the financials of BornFreeNow,dba Sq Wellness.
> It is interesting that the names are changed each
> of the years (click on the 990 pdf forms) for who
> is doing the actual filing claim.
> [www.guidestar.org]
> and
> [www.guidestar.org]
> &ein=26-1957703
>
> SQ-Wellness.com
> 244 5Th Avenue Suite D-264
> New York City, New York 10001
> United States
> All 9 people verified
> People
> Management Level
> Non-Manager (1)
> Job Function
> Finance (1)
> Company Background & Description
> Acquired by: Derek O'Neill
> Revenue: $1 mil. - $5 mil.
> $1,400,000
> Employees: 5 - 10
> Industry: Fitness & Dance Facilities , Recreation
> , Hospitality
> SIC Codes: 7991
> NAICS Codes: 713940
> Company Attributes: Has locations in North
> America
>
> Hopefully these TRUTHS WILL SET YOU FREE, or stop
> you from ever getting involved with this modern
> day snake salesman--huckster who knows how to and
> is highly adept at manipulating a person’s bio
> energy field to greatly influence them and cause
> them great harm. That is the ability Derek has, to
> be able to easily use his Siddhis to energetically
> manipulate the chakras of all who follow him and
> get initiated into any of his healing modalities.
> Some very ignorant and naïve people might respond
> by saying ‘how can a person who vibrates high
> with energy mis-use that power?’. Very readily
> and easily because they have a developed a
> bullet-proof spiritual ego, do not have their
> spiritual heart opened but rather have their third
> eye quite open, and they are living thru their
> lower three chakras. This is very common among
> powerful energy healers and yogis who have fallen
> from the spiritual path. And that’s what Derek
> is and has become. Some attendees have also had
> one of their kundalini knots energetically forced
> open by Derek, which is an incredibly dangerous
> thing to do to a person who has not prepared for
> that radicla energetic shift, but Derek has done
> it and never taken any responsibility for what
> then befell those people; because forcing open a
> person’s kundalini knot, or even a chakra, can
> cause that person permanent physical and/or mental
> damage.
> Can people do black magic? Definitely they can. If
> positive uses are there, negative uses are also
> there. One Veda, the Atharvana Veda, is dedicated
> to the use of energies for both positive and
> negative.
>
> Saints, Mystics, Rishis, MahaSiddha Yogis,
> God-Realized Beings and Avatars from thousands of
> years ago up to the present time, have all
> proclaimed the following:
> “Of all kinds of karma, using occult (black
> magic) forces for one’s own benefit or to harm
> others has the worst consequences for the one
> doing harm as well as the one receiving it.”
> Occult magic is the lowest expression of yoga, but
> that is the first thing people would like to do.
> They want to see something or do something that
> others cannot—and this is single MAJOR WAY Derek
> suckers and deceives people into following him,
> using occult magic.
>
> People who are rendered deaf and dumb by siddhas,
> like Derek has done with many who follow him and
> practice his healing modalities and have his
> healing systems initiated into their energy
> fields, can no longer hear or see the truth
> because they are incapable of doing so, for they
> have been blinded by Derek’s use of siddhis to
> harm them by blinding them to the truth and
> keeping them in the dark.
> A final note; many of the people who have openly
> spoken out against Derek O’Neil were then
> harmfully energetically attacked by Derek O’Neil
> in an attempt to silence them or force them to
> come back to him, and it took these people many
> months to completely and safely unplug from Derek
> for good.
> So what to make of Derek O’Neil? Derek is
> nothing more than a fallen yogi who is cashing in
> on selling New Age magic and Dharma. What does
> this mean? It means Derek has fallen to his own
> ego’s temptations over the powerful siddhas
> (supernatural psychic abilities) Derek obtained
> before he fell on his spiritual path. Derek is
> highly adept, dangerously so, at the use of energy
> manipulation on another person, and this is how he
> is able to cultivate so many followers who are
> blind to this because they are not capable of
> seeing or reading his energy simply because they
> do not have their third eye open, or their
> spiritual heart open. A person is only capable of
> perceiving the truth according to the level at
> which they vibrate at. One cannot read or
> interpret any energy that is beyond their
> perception.
> *For a listing of siddhas, see Pantanjali’s
> book; Yoga Sutras.

Posted by: HappySpaces ()
Date: June 28, 2017 09:53PM

There are multiple alias being used on this site to vilify Derek O'Neill, posing as male and female, many of them appear to be the same person, perhaps the same women who has been prosecuted under NY law for making false statements and allegations.
The District Attorney in New York has filed a 2 year protective order in support of Derek O'Neill. His stalker also traveled from the US to Ireland to seek him out and now has an arrest warrant in Ireland for damaging his property.

She plead guilty and signed a written statement in-front of legal counsel admitting all claims are FALSE - many of which are listed on this site. Derek has been nothing but compassionate for over eight years of stalking, cyber bullying and harassment by this women.

Derek is a licensed psychotherapist and ran a successful practice for many years, as such you can appreciate, some of this clients may struggle with mental health issues. They need compassion and help, which is exactly the position he has held.

People who post disparaging comments about others generally says more about them. Clever tactics like claims of 'truthful facts', when partial facts are weaved in with opinion and fabricated lies are easily debunked with proper research.

People who are troubled tend to distort, misinterpret and want to control other people's perspective and opinion. Investigation and discernment are always good tools to use. Don't disempower yourself to anyone else. All the great teachers say this.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 29, 2017 07:13PM

HappySpaces:

What proof do you have from public records to prove your claims?

Date: June 30, 2017 09:18PM

Two articles about Derek ONeill in the Irish media

Irish Post 2016

[irishpost.co.uk]

[webcache.googleusercontent.com] (google cache)

Independant Woman April 29 2012 5:00 AM

[www.independent.ie]

[webcache.googleusercontent.com] (Google cache)

Neither of these two articles mentions Sai Baba

(Information on Sathya Sai Baba here)

[www.culteducation.com]

By contrast:

[www.google.com]

The SQ Symbol | Derek O'Neill
[derekoneill.com]
The snake moves through the S, which also stands for Service and is one of the greatest paths to enlightenment and negative ego elimination. As Sai Baba says, ...

The Post-9/11 New Age Healing Boom - NYMag
nymag.com/nymetro/news/bizfinance/biz/features/10894/
... for free, a picture of her teacher, a ruggedly handsome Irishman named Derek O'Neill, who in turn would name the famed Indian guru Sai Baba as his master.
TRYST WITH DIVINITY - Conversation with Derek O' Neill - YouTube

Video for derek o'neill sai baba? 48:04
[www.youtube.com]
Nov 26, 2012 - Uploaded by Radio Sai Global Harmony
Derek O Neill , a world renowned transformational therapist , shares his ...
that he had learnt at the lotus feet of ...

Meet Derek O'Neill - YouTube
Video for derek o'neill sai baba? 4:24
[www.youtube.com]
Feb 12, 2017 - Uploaded by Derek O'Neill
Fondly referred to as the Celtic Sage, Irish-born spiritual teacher Derek O'Neill has been inspiring people ...

Rising Star Practitioner Initiation | GoldenAgeofLight.com
goldenageoflight.com/rising-star-practitioner-initiation/
While he was visiting India, His Holiness Sri Sathya Sai Baba blessed the Rising ... While giving a workshop in NYC, Derek O'Neill suddenly became silent and ...

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2017 10:16PM by corboy.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.