Student
Posted by: libra1000 ()
Date: November 13, 2008 11:47PM

Hello all!
I am a psychology student at The New School University and am currently taking a course on cults, and the effect they have on a persons psyche and family life.The goal of the project is to gather an understanding of the upbringing, family circumstances, and adult life that members of different religions or groups have had. I am particularly interested in experiences of former cult members, because I think it takes a special person to be able to free themselves from a group that was such a major part of their life. I have developed a questionnaire that asks questions about early life, the young adult years, and the time immediately preceding and following joining the cult. It would be entirely anonymous if the participant wished, and I would absolutely be respectful of not touching on subjects that might be painful to speak about. In the future, I hope that my paper will be proof to people just breaking free of cult life that there is hope for them to lead a happy, successful, life.
Best,
Kelly
P.S Please respond to this thread if interested.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Student
Posted by: Emma C ()
Date: November 14, 2008 02:16AM

I would be happy to fill out a questionnaire.

Re: Student
Posted by: BobS90 ()
Date: July 16, 2018 10:03PM

Hello, libra1000. It's really great that you are interested in psychology science. it's commendable that you care about your future and think ahead about good education experience. But if you want to get a good education you should engage in self-development and maybe ask for help professionals like (( DELETED ))*and then your paper will definitely proof to people just breaking free of cult life that there is hope for them to lead a happy, successful, life.

* Self promotion prohibited by CEI Forum Rules - Moderator

This forum is not a place for advertising or business promotions. Helpful relevant links posted are appreciated, but please don't post links for the purpose of promotion.

Forum Rules - full text

[forum.culteducation.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2018 01:17AM by corboy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.