Chris Mitchell (Chrism) is a dangerous fake master, stay away from him and his group.
Posted by: Attiya K ()
Date: July 03, 2018 05:39AM

Hello dear seekers!

After my spiritual path began I was confused and looking for information to understand what has happened. Unfortunately I found a site called kundalini awakening systems, also known as KAS. The leader of this group is called chrism or chris mitchell, he lives in the United States. He's not trying to help people, he takes advantage of people like us in a vulnerable state of not knowing what is going on with our spiritual path. He is an ego maniac, histrionic, hungry for his followers worshipping.

When someone contradicted him he was rude, he even erased people from the group so that he was only surrounded by the people that agreed with him.

I was unlucky enough to participate in his so called "shaktipats" and I feel that was when he messed with my energy. I got help from healers that broke any connection that was formed between me and this person. If you have been in contact with him or his group, quit all the groups and unfriend him from social networks and get help from some spiritual healer.

From what I have heard it was forunate that I never was part of the private student group, that is where things got out of control. I was in the facebook group called kundalini awakening systems and I feel great relief that I never met him in person.

It is better to have no guru at all than having a disgusting person interfering with your energy field. I warn you to stay away and warn other people you know involved with this group. Please take this warning seriously and search online for all that has been written that confirm this cult is a danger.

PLEASE KEEP SAFE, STAY AWAY FROM THIS.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.