TCM Transformimg cellular memory
Posted by: light34 ()
Date: July 31, 2016 05:03PM

I hope it is fine to post this.

My ex-boyfriend is in this group and I want to share my story and experience.

I did a week retreat with a healer, who is teaching what he believes to be a very powerful process named transforming cellular memory. This man claims to have a connection with great spirit so he channels light to help people to heal their wounds, and transform their lives.

I met him before the retreat , and he was very friendly In a private free session, he touched me to heal me and I felt sexually abused. I honestly said” I feel nothing” no healing, and he stopped.

When the retreat started, a completely different picture!

Him in a chair and a big circle around him, everybody is allowed to talk about their feelings and entitled to give advice. I will not mention what people shared however I felt bothered by the process.

I felt no validation.

I looked for support and I felt that my feelings were not acknowledged, he told me to follow him in words, and that I was a victim.

He tells people if they do not believe in him, the work is not for them .

I got completely frozen, and I did not question the process, but those who did were told to believe or the work was not for them.

I felt the leader encouraging me to have an open relationship, what I really wanted was my boyfriend, we had a beautiful connection, and I thought at the beginning that or relationship could blossom, but I felt that our relationship was being controlled that is all...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TCM Transformimg cellular memory
Date: April 21, 2017 02:45AM

light34 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hope it is fine to post this.
>
> I want to share my story and experience.
>
>
> I did a week retreat with a healer, who is
> teaching what he believes to be a very powerful
> process named transforming cellular memory.
> This man claims to have a connection with great
> spirit so he channels light to help people to
> heal their wounds, and transform their lives.
>
> I met him before the retreat , and he was very
> friendly In a private free session, he touched me
> to heal me and I felt sexually abused. I
> honestly said” I feel nothing” no healing,
> and he stopped.
>
> When the retreat started, a completely different
> picture!
>
> Him in a chair and a big circle around him,
> everybody is allowed to talk about their feelings
> and entitled to give advice. I will not
> mention what people shared however I felt
> bothered by the process.
>
> I felt no validation.
>
> I looked for support and I felt that my feelings
> were not acknowledged, he told me to follow him in
> words, and that I was a victim.
>
> He tells people if they do not believe in him,
> the work is not for them .
>
> I got completely frozen, and I did not question
> the process, but those who did were told to
> believe or the work was not for them.
>
> I felt the leader encouraging me to have an
> open relationship,and I was dating a lovely man, and I was suggested to have sex with someone else and my partner should witness it I felt really wrong to do something like that we were creating bonds, and something like that would destroy the relationship... sadly my partner was the one who started attending those retreats for a period of 5 years, he did it I wrote, he he is seeing now all the damaged that this group caused to him we have been apart, for about 3 months, and now we starting to see each other again I never left him i have been his friend, there is hope, all that we can do is let those who believe find out and be there accepting loving and caring, if you feel like wanting your partner. relative back for your needs chances are it will not work, but if you want truly his happiness as you do want yours it might happen love does miracles!!

Posted by: be careful ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:31PM

Two of my close friends have had similiar experiences.

I know of two people who ended up suicidal after having sex with TCM leaders, in the name of healing. One woman was seduced by Don Hanson and probably would have killed herself, if it was not for the intervention of her therapist (who is a close personal friend of mine). It took years of work to begin to undo the damage Don caused. In another situation, Jennifer Hanson, Don's ex-wife, seduced a man (a close friend), in the name of "the work" and left him devastated and contemplating ending his life.

These people preach "openness and connecting", in the sexual sense, which is then used to open the person up to Jennifer and Don's own sexual advances. Jennifer has seduced and slept with multiple people in the practice, while at the same time acting as counselor and "healer", and while still taking their money. Don encourages female participants to have sex with the male participants in his groups, and then turns around and encourges the said male participants to try to get the said females to have sex with Don.

I caution all to be careful of Transforming Cellular Memory, or as Jennifer Hanson has renamed her version Cellular Transformation. I would not be surprised if new names appear in the future as more people speak out.

[www.independent.ie]

Posted by: goodtruth ()
Date: December 27, 2017 12:47AM

That is so interesting. I too was at that free session along with about 30 other people. It was brilliant. Just about everyone in the room came up and gave Don a big hug out of gratitude for what they received. I am so glad that I've learned to take the higher road of holding all in love. Because I'm the one who benefits most from this. I used to judge, gossip negatively, and criticize others for their imperfections, but one day I realized that I was poisoning and creating negative energy in my own body when I did this. So now I take the higher road and hold you in love. And I do this for me. There was a great teacher that once said 'love thine enemy'. I finally figured out what this meant. To love those who may have hurt me raises me to a higher vision and has graduated me from my own self hatred. Now my heart is open

Date: December 27, 2017 12:49AM

I too was at that free session along with about 30 other people. It was brilliant. Just about everyone in the room came up and gave Don a big hug out of gratitude for what they received. I am so glad that I've learned to take the higher road of holding all in love. Because I'm the one who benefits most from this. I used to judge, gossip negatively, and criticize others for their imperfections, but one day I realized that I was poisoning and creating negative energy in my own body when I did this. So now I take the higher road and hold you in love. And I do this for me. There was a great teacher that once said 'love thine enemy'. I finally figured out what this meant. To love those who may have hurt me raises me to a higher vision and has graduated me from my own self hatred. Now my heart is open

Posted by: happytown ()
Date: December 27, 2017 01:24AM

Anytime anyone tells you to choose to love instead of being negative, they're probably abusing you.

Everything you feel and experience, negative & positive, it's all gravy. It's all valid.

In the words of Leah remini: don't be culty

Date: December 27, 2017 01:30AM

I was also in the workshop your talking about and have quite a different perspective. I learned a lot about my own resistance to taking ownership for my own creation. That whatever happens to me doesn't happen in a vacuum. There is someway I may be participating in my own creations.
I find this self observation to be very empowering for myself. And has helped me see, as a woman, that I am not a victim, but am a co-creator of my life circumstances. thank god I can see this as it has helped me move beyond my need to be right and have others be wrong. That never did really work for me. I used to punish people, and OMG was I good at it. I could easily destroy other people, especially men, with my hatred and anger. I eventually saw that this hatred and anger was me. I was destroying me. WOW. I now I see that we are all doing the very best with what we have been given.
I was also at that free session and there was also about 30 other people there. It was brilliant. Just about everyone in the room came up and gave Don a big hug out of gratitude for what they received. I am so glad that I've learned to take the higher road of holding all in love.

Fourteen Minutes
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 27, 2017 06:03AM

goodtruth wrote on this thread "TCM Transformimg cellular memory"

[forum.culteducation.com]

Posted by: goodtruth
Date: December 26, 2017 08:47AM

That is so interesting. I too was at that free session along with about 30 other people. It was brilliant. Just about everyone in the room came up and gave Don a big hug out of gratitude for what they received. I am so glad that I've learned to take the higher road of holding all in love. Because I'm the one who benefits most from this. I used to judge, gossip negatively, and criticize others for their imperfections, but one day I realized that I was poisoning and creating negative energy in my own body when I did this. So now I take the higher road and hold you in love. And I do this for me. There was a great teacher that once said 'love thine enemy'. I finally figured out what this meant. To love those who may have hurt me raises me to a higher vision and has graduated me from my own self hatred. Now my heart is ope

Fourteen minutes later:

Main discussion threadDon Hanson and Jennifer Hanson of Transforming Cellular Memory and Cellular Transformation page 4

[forum.culteducation.com]

Re: Don Hanson and Jennifer Hanson of Transforming Cellular Memory and Cellular Transformation new
Posted by: goodtruth
Date: December 26, 2017 09:01AM

Can you prove this or is this just heresay. Can you prove this in a court of law? I would like to know if you have approached the law regarding this statement or is this just your opinion. It's ok to have opinions, I have them. But I'm curious if this is based in legal fact. If not, what is it than.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2017 06:13AM by corboy.

Date: December 30, 2017 05:40PM

For those who asked this is my opinion not a fact it is based in an experience of how I felt, many others had similar experiences and others opposite, I wont take any of your experiences and opinions as a fact.

Date: December 30, 2017 05:49PM

Beautiful to feel this way and thank you for holding me in love, and loving someone is loving ourselves for sure so you are doing a great job!

My question is if you feel hurt by someone are you saying that you should love them and forgive them in your life? if yes were is yourself love? or can you feel the hurt let go not get attached to it but still not allowed the person in your life if that person really hurts you badly? even if we are responsible for our feelings can other affect our energy or is it just us?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.