Concord Institute London
Posted by: Jeana ()
Date: January 21, 2017 11:49PM

Has anyone had dealings with them? They seem to be using the Landmark model.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Concord Institute London
Posted by: Jojojo ()
Date: November 27, 2017 09:53PM

I did courses with them years ago. They are a split off from Landmark. From what i experienced there are elements of their courses that are nice like body work and food/cooking but the psychological stuff from what i can see is not coming from people who are trained in anything specific and its all self directed and has no external monitoring as do all these groups who set up practices that arent lead by properly trained counsellors or therapists and dont seem to have a governing body overseeing their work. I felt VERY pushed into doing the 3 month course, they love to call you up and convince you making out that you resistance is you not doing yourself a service - you are blocked in some way. Very manipulative and so easy to prey on the weak. Like anything if you can take what works for you and leave the rest have a go if you fancy it (and can afford it!) but dont get yourself too lost in it and believe me - none of these courses/trainings/ cults cure your life, they help sometimes, but getting really involved only gives you more to untangle later on when you leave so be wary. Its the only practice i did (and I've done many) where i really regret spending the money and dont really know what i got from it to be honest.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.