ISTA - International School of Temple Arts
Posted by: isbeb9 ()
Date: November 30, 2019 11:52AM

Hi I was wondering it anyone has any information ISTA - International School of Temple Arts.

[www.istaevents.com.au]

I know that Baba Des Nichols left ISTA only recently and was linked to the Seddona temple in Phoenix that was shut down by police due to sex trafficking.

[www.phoenixnewtimes.com]

Even with these dubious ties ISTA seems to be very prominent in Australia and New Zealand. They even have a beautiful property named Highden where they run their Tantra workshops. I do understand that Tantra itself is not necessarily harmful.

Anyone who knows more about this organisation please share.

Re: ISTA - International School of Temple Arts
Posted by: roadtrip ()
Date: December 28, 2020 01:10AM

I'm also really interested in this group. I follow someone on Instagram who has gotten deeply involved in the group at Highden Temple over the past few months.

Seems to have a lot of the hallmarks of a cult. Anyone got any more information on them?

Posted by: shamrock ()
Date: December 28, 2020 03:56AM

I would guess that this derives from the cult that centered around Chandra Mohan Jain a.k.a. Rajneesh a.k.a. Osho.

He is the one who took the genuine tantric tradition and packaged it for Westerners as “neo-Tantra” a.k.a. “sacred sexuality” a.k.a. prostitutes pretending to be priestesses.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 28, 2020 07:24AM

Check and see if this group has any ties to the One Taste group led by Nicole Daefone, a whose mentor was a disreputable individual named Victor Daefone. Their specialty is Orgasmic Meditation, since renamed as OM Orgasmic Meditation.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2020 07:25AM by corboy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.