Grace Church Mt. Pleasant Michigan - Cult?
Posted by: Katie2288 ()
Date: April 17, 2017 04:37AM

Has anyone ever been to Grace Church in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan? I've had a really bad experience and wanted to see if anyone else used to attend there too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Grace Church Mt. Pleasant Michigan - Cult?
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 17, 2017 06:51PM

See [www.culteducation.com]

Helpful warning signs and video.

Posted by: EternalSpring ()
Date: July 08, 2017 08:11AM

Hi Katie, I have a family member who started to attend this church a few months ago. Since he started to attend he has become rather distant from our family and will sometimes say odd things in regards to this church... you mentioned you had a bad experience and I was wondering if you could elaborate? I just want to make sure he'll be okay.

Posted by: 1984dad ()
Date: November 12, 2017 07:09AM

Many people have left that church on bad terms. We were there. Unhealthy leadership makes unhealthy churches.

Date: November 12, 2017 07:11AM

I was there. I have seen it. We left. Many have left to community Church. Your suspicions are correct. If you have a good relationship with your son try to get him to another church. It a small church for a reason. There is a reason people leave and very few that were involved leave on good terms. If your son won't listen, pray and stay involved in his life...loving and encouraging him. Encourage him not to focus on sin nor walk around guilty. He is loved by God and may his focus be grace of God. Any church that controls or influences division from families is not a safe place.

Posted by: Katie2288 ()
Date: November 12, 2017 07:25AM

Please check your messages

Date: November 12, 2017 09:53AM

Katie please check your messages

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.