Media Coverage of Cults and Legal Requirements of Religious Organisations
Posted by: Ashika Datt ()
Date: June 07, 2016 10:26AM

Hi Everyone, this is my first post to the forum and I am an ex-member of the cult group, The Potter's House, Australia. The church also goes by Christian Fellowship Ministries, The Door, Victory Chapel etc founded by Wayman Mitchell. Mark and myself, both ex-members of the Potter's House Church took part in an ABC documentary where we spoke about our experiences. It is on Radio National and it is in the form of an audio podcast. It has been produced by David Rutledge, who has been with the ABC for almost a decade. Please share your thoughts! I've also included the link to Mark's interview with another ABC Producer. Mark discusses how religious organisations need to be held more strongly to account with regard to how they treat their volunteers in light of the Work, Health and Safety Act 2011. The more exposure these oppressive organisations have, the more their recruitment of vulnerable victims is stifled. HAPPY Listening!
[www.abc.net.au]
[www.abc.net.au]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Media Coverage of Cults and Legal Requirements of Religious Organisations
Posted by: Ashika Datt ()
Date: July 18, 2017 10:05AM

Hi Every one,

A follow up to media coverage about cults - A Sydney University student made a five minute documentary about my involvement in the Potter's House Christian Church cult in Parramatta, Sydney, Australia.

Link below. Hopefully people will be protected in the future from joining these deceptive organisations through increased awareness.

[youtu.be]

Thank you and warm regards to each person,
Ashika.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.