Re: Mooji cult: summary, ressources and reports from people who left the cult
Posted by: Ananas ()
Date: May 13, 2020 06:37PM

Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Abdias824 ()
Date: September 10, 2019 06:47PM

Sahara71 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have been looking into this cult for some time.
> I did find out a lot of fascinating stuff - much
> of which I can't write about here, out of respect
> for those people which were kind enough to put
> their trust in me and share their stories.
>
> Allegedly:
>
> Yes, the Mooji organisation are a destructive
> cult. They exploit people for fee labor under
> harsh conditions. They groom people in order to
> liberate them from their money, and in some cases
> they attempt to extort money from members.
>
> Mooji exploits young women sexually. He
> misrepresents himself and his intentions and
> pretends to be enlightened so as to exert power
> over impressionable women. He has been promiscuous
> and unfaithful.
>
> The Mooji group use coercive mind control
> (coercive persuasion) on members to make them
> compliant and devoted. This is a subtle process
> which works to varying degrees on different
> members. It involves people giving up their sense
> of themselves as a rational, independent,
> free-thinking individuals and becoming
> directionless and helpless.
>
> The techniques used include psychological
> gas-lighting, over-work, restricting information,
> secrecy, emotional and psychological intimidation,
> competition for approval, repeated chanting,
> public shaming, a low-protein diet, enforced
> silence, disapproval of personal friendships and
> physical deprivation, including having to access
> to heating in the winter and the use of cold water
> only in showers.
>
> People at Monte Sahaja live in a culture of fear.
> There has been one report of physical assault of a
> volunteer by a staff member.
>
> Mooji deliberately distorts the teaching of
> Advaita Vedanta. He teaches only one part of this
> sacred doctrine, the so-called "self-inquiry"
> technique, which he uses to de-center a person's
> sense of self, making them vulnerable to
> thought-reform. There is a trance-induction
> component to most of his spoken teachings, which
> can alter people's cognitive function. Many people
> at Monte Sahaja report short-term memory loss.
>
> Until very recently, Mooji falsely claimed that he
> was a direct spiritual descendant of Ramana
> Mahashi. Ramana left no spiritual linage, so these
> claims were categorically false and provably
> false.
>
> Mooji's closest allies will do anything for him,
> including lie and cheat. They are taught that
> "it's Ok to lie for the truth". They are
> quite relentless and vindictive, going to so far
> as to use racist slurs towards one of Mooji's main
> detractors.
>
> Mooji ordered the heron to be shot dead from the
> sky.
>
> The Mooji group use lawyers to intimidate people
> into silence. Interestingly, the legal firm which
> they choose to employ have a record of keeping an
> supporting an employee who is (allegedly) up on
> charges of assaulting a female from his office!
> Does the expression "birds of a feather flock
> together" have any relevance here?
>
> Be Scofield spoke to actual people who had actual
> experience at Monte Sahaja for her widely-read
> article. I spoke to several of the same people as
> she herself did. They were articulate, detailed
> and consistent in what they told me.
>
> The Moo group harbor people with significant
> mental illness at Monte Sahaja and do not assist
> them to access medical and psychological support,
> in fact there is evidence to suggest that they
> exploit such people for free labor.
>
> The Mooji organisation repeatedly publish
> disclaimers informing us that people with
> psychological issues will not receive any help
> from them and yet those people will be expected to
> attend 'satsung' and maintain silence on retreats.
>
> There has been 3 reported suicides associated with
> this group.
>
> In conclusion, Mooji runs an exploitative,
> socially-harmful cult. He does so deliberately and
> knowingly.

I WAS THERE AT SAHAJA FOR YEARS AND I CAN CONFIRM THAT ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE TRUE. THERE IS STILL THE ORIGINAL HARDCORE CLOSE SANGHA , THEY DO NOT CHANGE, THE MILLIONS OF EUROS THAT ARE COMING IN KEEP THEM LOYAL , THEY HAVE LONG AGO LOST ANY CHANCE OF A TRUE AWAKENING AND HAVE INSTEAD SETTLED FOR A LIFE OF EASY SEX, POSITIONS OF PERCEIVED POWER AND AUTHORITY AND THE PROMISE OF A BIG PAYOUT WHEN THE WHOLE CHARADE FALLS TO PIECES. The rest are an endless succession of middles classed narrow eyed, pinch faced middle classed wannabes. They bring fresh meat to the land as well as expertise in tech, finances, advertising, law, construction, and of course contacts. the whole thing is run like a modern startup. They invested ten of thousands in video and audio equipment and employed highly qualified peoplpe to promote the whole stinking fuckfest as much as possible , ex TV coke sniffing dropouts and lounge lizards abound. I tell you that everybody is fucking everbody else there and there is a system of heiraRCHICAL control in place that is headed by Humpty dumpty himself. Lots of attractive young girls and boys and you only get to play if the big boss says so. The whole place runs on fear and intimidation. All individuality is punished with dirty work and no sex for a while, if it persists , you are out , easily replaced by the next doe eyed novice on the spiritual path . Many times peole would arrive and within a few days they would see clearly what the whole thing was aCTUALLY ABOUT AND BECAUSE THEY HAD A BIT OF INNER EXPERIENCE OF TRUE ADVAITA VEDANTA they would just leave. But the CULT model accepts that it is self perpetuating , the ones who are weak and gullible will not leave will they? no they become entrapped by and endless barrage of psychological pseudo- spiritual dog shit that fatty continually spews out , endlessley repeating the same old cliched westernised clap trap in the theatre of of his classes ( they are not worthy of the name Satsang) They have a very discreet and effective method of selecting the ones who have money and can pay for long stays at the camp. Often disturbed, victims of trauma, abuse, Osho casualties, misfits, sex addicts, drug addicts, SOY boys , muillenial digital nomads, yoga addicts, vegan witches, reiki whores, an endless stream of poor fuckers who just dont get it. Only someone who is not really in search of the truth can be deceived by this sort of blatant bulshittery. Big Osho connection ( i will expand on this later) many old osho burnouts who just simply cant get enough pussy any more out there and smell the old familiar smell of the dodgy Guru sex cult and come a runnin, bringing all the skills and experience of their former days as middle ranking Sangha bangers. The land around there is teaming with Ex-Osho lizards, they are all highly egoic, aggressive , and sexually frustrated to the point of psychosis, Arrogant and dismissive of the mere peasants who never did get to surrender all their money and any chance of a true awakening to the mighty Rajneesh whose behaviour in OREGON IS HIGHLY REMINISCENT OF THE Carry on out of Toni ( isn't that a girls name?) Moo.

H e spent very little time with Papaji who wasnt really a guru anyway, Did not take a name from him, did not take a mantra and got the same treatment that all the orther narcissistic wannabe gurus got from Papaji which was he was given an il prepared kundalini experience that took him away from the teacher and set in on course for a life of self delusion and uncontrollable sexual ands dietary appetite ( classic pattern of kundalini locked in lower chakras) Basically Greed , greed for power, fame, adoration, sex = control, money, pizza, attention, chocolate,

Need i say more ? there is a lot more to say

Date: September 10, 2019 07:30PM

I wanted to say that there are many many people watching this forum who have been affected in a negative way by the Whole Moo thing and do not post or comment for fear of retribution. There is a universal principle which states that if you disrespect your guru you will be cursed. I know that many are still in a state of confusion and bewilderment following their experience of Moo and his bastardisation and incompetent drivelling on the subject of Advaita and will be concerned that if they speak out they will be affected or cursed somehow.

Let me just clarify for those ones that promoting oneself as a Guru does not make you a guru. A Guru is an embodiment of Truth. The Guru emits the Light that removes the darkness of ignorance. A Guru does not induce a state of fear, insecurity, despair, confusion, lust, or greed. The Guru never wants anything from you and will NEVER tell you that he can bring about a state of Liberation or Enlightenment. A Guru NEVER promotes himself nor does he allow others to Promote him.. The Guru is endlessly patient and can only act from a place of Love which is his Natural state

I am not encouraging others to speak out but I am suggesting that if you feel nervous or worried about speaking out it is e definite sign that you have been tricked by one of the teaming hordes of phoney new age money grabbing , ass grabbijng 'Guru's' and it's OK. Its a part of the process.

It is very easy to know when you are in the presence of an enlightened being, there is absolutely no doubt, you cannot not know. They are rare and will not be found creeping around the red light district with a couple of tight lipped cronies

Date: September 11, 2019 12:48AM

Bodhi68 what exactly is your motivation for being here ? If I speak from my own experience about what i have seen and you refer to it as lies then surely you are simply here as a defense witness for the Cult. Using the old 'hate speech' trick clearly identifies you as a liberalist left wing Soy sucking virtue signalling phoney. I am allowed to vent my anger and if ity gets me banned from here so be it , i can live with that . For me this forum has achieved its goal . It has provided a safe space for those affected by That organisation to speak openly and to provide information to others online where it cannot be deleted on request by one of their connected west coast perma tanned , neatly bearded, uber pious, 200 dollar yoga pant wearing sex pests, and has 100% answered the question 'is mooji a cult'

They have takenb at least 10,000,000 euros in revenue , does this seem a bit far fetched ? do the math for the 2 zmar events coming up , where has it gone Bodhi? where is the support ? where is the loving family? they literally ex-communicate anybody who doesn't conform to the regime of fear and submission. They present themselves as some form of spiritual elite behind their shit-eating grins all the time knowing that the whioole thing is about the dollars.

And they have literally shit all over a beautiful piece of land , tens of thousands of peaople have been shitting into pits in the ground and when they are full they bury it in the ground ? why didnt they build a drainage system and have proper septic tanks and safe removal of this toxic filth by a company? BEACAUSE IT COSTS MONEY AND THEY ARE EXTEREMELY RELUCTANT TO PART WITH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.

Far easier to bury it and pretend it isn't there, in much the same way theat they deal with any voices of dissent online and on social media. BURY IT , VERY BAD FOR BUSINESS.

GREED is everywhere , it is a poison that is eating away at the fabric of our society. The financier , at least he wears a tie and says ' yes i love the dollar' he makes no real effort to hide it and has no shame. But the priests and the preachers and the new age snake oil Gurus , they are the worst of the worst because they prey on the vulnerability of those who seek the Lord, they smell their weakness and inject them with the venom of deceit and suck their money from them. It is always their downfall GREED. wHEN THE MONEY STOPS WORKING FOR THEM THEY TURN TO POWER. Sniffing around politicians , setting up global sanghas, global subscriptions, global donations, busy schedules doing interviews pushing the product, think BIG , get big ... then the rot sets in , the men in black infiltrate, the food tastes metallic, the blacmail begins, the past starts to bubble up like the noxious gas from the bottom of a polluted lake, Fame at last but not the kind dreamed of , so may broken hearts and fryed nerves and bad haircuts , the fifth step of a descending staircase

I saw it all in the blackness of a crows eye

rEGARDS

kEVIN

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: alonzo ()
Date: May 16, 2020 09:10AM

hello

Date: May 17, 2020 06:50PM

Posted by: John Dollop ()
Date: September 12, 2019 05:19AM

YES, GOOD TO REPOST.

There has been 3 reported suicides associated with
MOOJI. THIS IS NOT FICTION BUT A FACT.

Sahara71
Yes, the Mooji organisation are a destructive cult. They exploit people for fee labor under
harsh conditions. They groom people in order to
liberate them from their money, and in some cases
they attempt to extort money from members.

Mooji exploits young women sexually. He
misrepresents himself and his intentions and pretends to be enlightened so as to exert power
over impressionable women. He has been promiscuous
and unfaithful.

The Mooji group use coercive mind control
(coercive persuasion) on members to make them
compliant and devoted. This is a subtle process
which works to varying degrees on different
members. It involves people giving up their sense
of themselves as a rational, independent, free-thinking individuals and becoming
directionless and helpless.
The techniques used include psychological
gas-lighting, over-work, restricting information,
secrecy, emotional and psychological intimidation,
competition for approval, repeated chanting,
public shaming, a low-protein diet, enforced
silence, disapproval of personal friendships and
physical deprivation, including having to access
to heating in the winter and the use of cold water
only in showers.

People at Monte Sahaja live in a culture of fear. There has been one report of physical assault of a volunteer by a staff member.

Mooji deliberately distorts the teaching of Advaita Vedanta. He teaches only one part of this
sacred doctrine, the so-called "self-inquiry"
technique, which he uses to de-center a person's
sense of self, making them vulnerable to
thought-reform. There is a trance-induction
component to most of his spoken teachings, which
can alter people's cognitive function. Many people
at Monte Sahaja report short-term memory loss.
Until very recently, Mooji falsely claimed that he
was a direct spiritual descendant of Ramana
Mahashi. Ramana left no spiritual linage, so these
claims were categorically false and provably
false.
> Mooji's closest allies will do anything for him,
including lie and cheat. They are taught that
"it's Ok to lie for the truth". They are
quite relentless and vindictive, going to so far
as to use racist slurs towards one of Mooji's main
detractors.

Mooji ordered the heron to be shot dead from the
sky.

The Mooji group use lawyers to intimidate people
into silence. Interestingly, the legal firm which
> they choose to employ have a record of keeping an
> supporting an employee who is (allegedly) up on
> charges of assaulting a female from his office!
> Does the expression "birds of a feather flock
> together" have any relevance here?
>
> Be Scofield spoke to actual people who had actual
> experience at Monte Sahaja for her widely-read
> article. I spoke to several of the same people as
> she herself did. They were articulate, detailed
> and consistent in what they told me.
>
> The Moo group harbor people with significant
> mental illness at Monte Sahaja and do not assist
> them to access medical and psychological support,
> in fact there is evidence to suggest that they
> exploit such people for free labor.
>
> The Mooji organisation repeatedly publish
> disclaimers informing us that people with
psychological issues will not receive any help
from them and yet those people will be expected to
attend 'satsung' and maintain silence on retreats.

There has been 3 reported suicides associated with
this group.

In conclusion, Mooji runs an exploitative,
socially-harmful cult. He does so deliberately and
knowingly.

Thank you again for sharing Sahara71 and all of you.

IT IS ALL TRUE and sooner or later the party for moo and the moos will end.

Date: September 12, 2019 05:45AM

Once again,
I CONFIRM ALL that Sahara71 and Abdias824 have just written I TOO WAS THERE.

Abdias824, I can imagine how much you have suffered, are suffering and how much HATE you have for M. I understand you.

I left many good souls there when I finally opened my eyes to Mooji´s GREED and DISGUSTING MANIPULATIONS. DISGUSTING LOW LOW LIFE HE IS, A LESSER HUMAN BEING M. IS, DISGUSTING TO THE CORE.

I could not take others with me. I was suffering so much at the thought that they were still there suffering and unable to come out of the prison. It was a terrible time of my life, I spent countless months only sleeping a few hours per night, unable to rest at night or do anything constructive during the day.

No one can cover this truth forever and the millions that M. is making leave a heavy trace.

[beta.companieshouse.gov.uk]
Follow the money trail.

Over 2 million euros just there and this is only the very tip of the iceberg. Sahaja is only made of wood…where is all the money going ? Someone soon will follow the many money trails, too many to manage now and investigations will follow..

The Charity commission in UK should receive formal letters by anonymous people with a summary from this forum asking for a FORMAL INVESTIGATION to be open.

The party could be over sooner than tony from brixton believes.

UK Charity complaint page:
[www.gov.uk]

Date: September 13, 2019 05:06AM

-- Mooji does not know but one or more of his close and close-ish members there are not so faithful to him anymore since the Be Scofiled article came out. The surface has remained the same but inside many something broke.

Since then things changed though they kept bowing at tony from brixton.

No one can know who these people are and so now lets see what else will come out. Maybe they will write directly here.

Also, I hear that one person from the very ‘juicy’ center of Moo Cult is getting a little too tired of M mood swings and preparing an exit plan from some time now.
Interesting.. this is a person that has been with him for a very long time.

- Also, what I was told is that at one Sahaja retreat, one mentally hill person, was being too loud, also at night. Mooji ordered a few of his close members, to take this person away and leave it outside a hospital. They literally left this person there and drove off !! This is HOW THEY CARED !! THIS PERSON COULD HAVE RUINED HIS MONEY MAKING EGO AGRANDIZING RETREAT SO HE ORDERED TO DITCH THE PERSON. HE DID NOT CARE ABOUT THE PERSON HEALTH AT ALL. AND IF THIS PERSON THEN COMMITS SUICIDE ??

HOW ABOUT THE SUICIDES THAT HAPPENED THERE ?? WHAT REALLY HAPPEN TO THE YOUNG FRENCH GUY WHO COMMITTED SUICIDE IN SAHAJA ?? WE NEED TO PUSH FOR A FORMAL INVESTIGATION.

INTERNET Many there work in the office - not all but many - and have WiFi plus they are trusted and so protected as they bring MONEY. Plus they have their mobile phones with internet as well so, indeed they can read, send links to fellow friends there and post here too.

It is very difficult for anyone to control who is still fully in the cult and who is playing a double game now.

There are near 400,000 views here and in that number there are many from Sahaja too.. It is, after all, the best reality-show in sahaja-town.

A MESSAGE:

Mr Tony from Brixton, think again as some of your manipulation is loosing power, maybe you are getting old. Yes the yong ladies still fall for you but the ones hat have been there for a while are starting to share details with others and some details are coming out as you begin to notice.
And not only the ladies are talking..

At any moment it will all fall on your head. Actually, the fall has already started, and you know it.

Sleep well antony moo not-so-young or as you say, dead sleep.

Date: September 15, 2019 06:25AM

BUDDLEYA MEDIA IS MOOJI'S COMPANY RUN BY PROXY IN INDIA. IT IS RUN BY ONE OF HIS MOST HYPNOTISED AND VERY RICH FOLLOWER: [anantasatsang.org]
AND LOOK AT THSI TOO: [medium.com]

ANANTA WAS APPOINTED 'TEACHER' BY MOOJI AS ANANTA BRINGS A LOT OF MONEY AND MANY NEW FOLLOWERS. HIS WIFE IS ALSO A BIG BOSS IN INDIA. THEY ARE POWERFUL AND CONNECTED PEOPLE. MOOJI KNOWS WELL HOW TO CHOOSE HIS HORSES. **REMEMBER WHEN MOOJI GOES TO INDIA HE NEEDS A **BUSINESS VISA** AND SO THERE WAS THE NEED TO CREATE A COMPANY THERE TO 'INVITE' MOOJI. THERE HAS BEEN AN ATTEMPT TO BLOCK MOOJI AS MANY IN INDIA DID NOT LIKE HIM. SO ONE MORE REASON TO CREATE AN ORGANISATION THERE. THES INFORMATION COME FRESH FROM A PERSON CURRENTLY CLOSE TO MOOJI AND HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY SOMEONE ELSE TOO. SO THESE ARE FACTS.

LAST FEBRUARY ONE OF THE ANANTA GARG FOLLOWER, A FEMALE, BROKE HER LEG IN RISHIKESH. SHE LATER DIED AND WAS BURNED!! NO FAMILY MEMBER WHERE CONTACTED. THERE ARE NEWS ONLINE ABOUT THIS AND EVEN A VIDEO SOMEWHERE OF THIS LUNATIC ) ANANT AGARG ) BURNING THE BODY OF THIS WOMAN. HERE TOO AN IVESTIGATION WOULD BE BENEFICIAL.

SO THERE IS SILLY AMOUNT OF MONEY COMING TO MOOJI FROM INDIA AND PROBABLY NOT TAXED. A GOOD INVESTIGATION INTO BUDDLEYA MEDIA WOULD BE VERY HEALTHY.

ANOTHER INVESTIGATION INTO 'ASSOCIASSAO MOOJI SANGA ' NOT SURE OF THE NAME, SOMETHING LIKE THAT, WOULD ALSO BE IMPORTANT. THIS IS THE PORTOGUESE CHARITY MOOJI HAS AND HERE THEY ARE HIDING LOADS OF CASH TOO. IN SAHAJA THEY MAKE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS SO SOMEWHRE THEY MUST MAKE THIS MONY VANISH..ENTER ASSOCIASSAO MOOJI SANGA APPARENTLY IT SEEMS THERE IN PORTUGAL,UNLIKE THE UK, WITH THIS ASSOCIASSAO, THEY CAN HIDE CASH BETTER AND THEY HAVE ALSO MADE SOME POWERFUL CONNECTIONS POLITICALLY, APPARENTLY, AS THEY BRING A LOT OF MONEY. SO, LETS CALL IT BY THE PROPER NAME, POTENTIALLY, CORRUPTION IS GOING ON. SO A GOOD INVESTIGATION HERE WOULD ALSO BEAR LOADS OF FRUITS. GUARANTEED.

IN SAHAJA PEOPLE MOSLTY PAY CASH FOR THEIR STAYING AND THEY GET NO RECEIPTS WHATSOEVER. UNLESS THIS HAS CHANGED, THERE IS AGAIN HERE TAX AVOIDANCE. ANOTHER THING TO INVESTIGATE LEGALLY. THEY ARE MAKING SILLY AMOUNT OF CASH. WHEN THEY SELL BOOKS AT A RETREAT I HEARD THAT A 10 DAYS RETREAT MAKES THE BOOK SHOP AROUND 80,000 EUROS, IN 10 DAYS, NO TAX ON TOP OF THE RETREAT PRICE OF AVERAGE 700 EUROS EACH.

Date: September 16, 2019 01:50AM

I have had a look at the links above and checked with my contacts in Sahaja and the first two people mentioned here: [beta.companieshouse.gov.uk]
do live in Sahaja or the attached town.

@Maria Lena: the link that you posted is not longer working ( [www.hoovers.com]ção_mooji_sangha.17244506437caa92.html#contact-anchor )

SURELY authorities in UK if warned WOULD get an interest and a closer look to learn more about this dude from Brixton and all the COMPANIES he has built.

The Charity commission as well as Tax Office and all, could be advised to do a check not only on Mooji Foundation, Buddleya Media, Mooji Media Ltd and off course the very interesting Portoguese ASSOCIASSAO MOOJI SANGHA, BUT also there could be some tax and financial check done on each person that is named in these companies - each and everyone of them should be checked deeply. I am more than sure that loads of smelly stuff would be unveiled. and that the people will start 'singing' to save their back-side.

I am waiting to know more insight from the inner circles as Mr Moo these days has to be very careful to whom he shares info from his inner circle.

Only a matter of time tony not-so-young from Brixton;)

As far as the paying-indoctrination machine is concerned, Sahaja Express, perhaps there is a way to reverse-engineer and find out how much money is made with this cash cow. Maybe looking into the company/s, that provide the platform for the service as someone was mentioning earlier. I have heard that the figure can be as high as 50,000+ pounds per month with the subscription, not including the online retreats which again makes tens of thousands on their own when they happen. So we are looking at millions here as well..

Oh. I was told that silly-nilly Mr Moo has at some point showed a list of DONORS to a lot of people and there might be even some videos about it - without details of donors not figures. However, apparently the names were blacked out but not the amounts. There were people giving over 300K sterling per year... this info is not a joke and I have double checked it. I was told that there were several donors giving 100,000 or more as well. So, there is stupid amount of money coming from many thousands of hypnotised small fishes as well as BIG FISHES giving him additional millions. Amazing, he is properly milking it.

The people around this short and fat man, top manipulator, cannot wait until he pass, so they can suck the wealth.. indeed good to investigate on the current PEOPLE very close to M. ..obviously using their LEGAL NAMES found online under Mooji Media, Foundation, Associassao etc..

..follow the money trail..a lot of money and a lot of trails..

Date: September 28, 2019 05:54AM

Hi Sahara,

No, I know for a fact that they do not have an official complaint department.

Tony from Brixton has a bunch of long term sahaja servants and each of them is in charge of an operation. They are called Coordinators and have people under them down to eventually karmayogis who are proper slaves. They all are slaves to Moo, just of different kinds.

So no Complaint Department nor Officer in Sahaja, no.

If as a consequence of reading these posts MORE people will happen to feel inspired and send OFFICIAL COMPLAINTS here whistleblowing@charitycommission.gsi.gov.uk. and here contact@charityclarity.org.uk and here [forms.charitycommission.gov.uk], it could be that some people may start GETTING THEIR MONEY BACK and that a Complaint Department etc will mushroom up in sahaja! Yes, I know Moo and the Moos can perform magic.. ;)

Risk management: NO, beside having another servant here, another coordinator with a spiritual name, nothing official.

Safeguarding vulnerable beneficiaries: No, nothing here too. The deal is that you work your back-side off and if you burn put or get hurt then it is ''Your Own Responsibility'' ie: you are told it is best for you to take a break. So you leave the place broken mentally and physically, zero support. It is very cruel indeed but such is the nature of tony from brixton, mr moo.

Listening to someone that is still there, Moo pays some few hundreds EUR to his close slaves, the coordinators. As we already know they also get food and accommodation. They get all that only for giving up all that they will ever have: their very own priceless lives.

However, for some still ( decreasing in number ) it is still a good deal as they are hypnotised so for them it is the greatest deal ever. I hope they will all wake up very soon but as it has been with most of us here, taking the red pill is a very painful experience and many of us are still recovering and will need years to fully recover.

I dropped my 'pink coloured glasses'long time ago.. Truth and only but the truth. Better the ugly painful truth that the sweetest of lie. At least, that has been my choice and only way to become a real adult, not just ageing.

If anyone from sahaja are reading right now, friends, take your life back, thats all you will ever have. And good luck!

As always ...

...follow the money trail...

Date: May 17, 2020 06:51PM

Posted by: Constantin ()
Date: September 28, 2019 08:37PM

Hi People,
In this long thread a lot has come to light, thank god.
I am here at Sahaja. I have found out that there are two new businesses, one is loundry service and the other is a restaurant. Workers at the restaurant receive a minimum wage of only 3,50 eu. Also there was another suicide this one the information is very suppressed, only thing I could find out is that this was a Canadian male. Tony is less and less energy in our satsang. Often short with people, or "beings" as there are called here. Last month we has the so called One Sangha Gathering, where we had about 700 beings on the land. Mooji spent a lot of that time woo-ing rich devoties many of who are from India. He likes them especially because they give him a lot of gifts and have fantastic amounts of cash. And, yes he did order the big bird to be shot as he loves his fish more than anything.And yes Tony makes a massive amount of money off of the free labour.
Yes this is a brain numbing cult. C.

Date: May 17, 2020 06:58PM

Atma Yoga posted this comment on gururating.org on January 16, 2018:

ATMA YOGA:
After just hearing about the tragic death of Flo Camoin at Monte Sahaja I would like to share my experience after following Mooji for the past year. I met him in the 2017 season in Rishikesh for the first time during the open Satsangs. I was overwhelmed by the energy in Satsang and the many transformative stories and intense emotions people would expose. Although the frequent crying, screaming and appearance of many weird individuals as well as some exorcism-like episodes were scary in the beginning I would contribute this to his power as a teacher and was sure to have found a great master.

The empty smiles and stares of some of his disciples who welcomed the people at the entrance as well as his grandiose entry to Satsang at the International Yoga Festival at Parmarth, with drums, music and dozens of disciples surrounding him gave me a first bad taste of this being another person cult. Later I would attribute this impression to be resistance from my ego-mind and I tended to belittle the many signs of egoic behavior Mooji himself presented and the cult-like devotion around his body.
I was following Eckhart Tolles pointings for about 1 year before meeting Mooji and never witnessed such overtly demonstrated “enlightenment” and emotional outbursts and was sure this comes from truth, not being aware this could also be a form of hysteria (I noticed that it’s almost only women who scream and cry during Satsang)!

After returning from India I met with the local Mooji Sangha regularly and came in closer contact with long-term Mooji followers. Despite the very lovely and peaceful Satsang-field we created together (which reminded me of the following Bible passage: “For where two or three gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” Metthew 18:20) I was frequently irritated about the extreme centeredness around the person Mooji and the supposed superpowers attributed to him by some hardcore devotees.

Over time I found myself losing all interest in most worldly activities and would spend most of the day watching Satsang and immerse myself fully into Moojis pointings, teachings, opinions and worldviews without questioning his own ego and guru-identity anymore. I would interpret any criticism and irritation arising inside me as signs of my ego-mind and thus dismiss it immediately! In the beginning I was happy with the goal-oriented instant-awakening approach but over time this built up the pressure to “get it” fast or otherwise being stamped as a hopeless case. It clearly felt that this impatient goal-orientation could on the deepest level not be authentic and true! With hundreds of hours of Satsang in retreats, intensives, silent sittings, available on Youtube I noticed also a kind of addictiveness to listen to him.

Having no interest in pursuing a career anymore I found myself more and more in a financial and familial crisis and eventually slipped into a truly horrible dark night. I spoke to some people from the Sangha who expressed having similar problems and did not find Moojis statements on this topic very helpful, given the fact that he himself did not have to care of such matters for decades, living in a protected ashram-cocoon.

It so came to me spontaneously to investigate on this to see if there are other people who have problems leading a fulfilling life after following Moojis guidance for too long and I found the post about the suicide of Flo Camoin at the Monte Sahaja Ashram. I was very touched when reading this as I saw him in Rishikesh almost every day at Satsang. I remember that he made a very decent, peaceful and calm impression to me when diligently fulfilling his task of guiding the people to a sitting spot that very much touched me. Though we`ll probably never know what was going on in Flo that he decided to end his life, the fact that his suicide is only mentioned only very shortly at facebook and the Sangha is encouraged by the official Mooji facebook site to “keep silent” about this is somehow dubious. I spent many hours reading through other people’s testimonies of the cult-like dynamic that built up around Mooji and finally dropped the idea of a Guru who is the embodiment of God himself. And now it feels like a huge burden and heavy weight is finally lifted off my shoulders. I can breathe again and my Sadhana has come to a new level. I follow my own heart and embrace the immaculate beauty and beingness of nature again. Yes, Grace brought me to Mooji and yes, Grace let me drop the idea of him being special.

I write this to encourage people who feel stuck in their Sadhana and are in a similar position. The only true teacher is the Sadhguru within. Excessive worshipping and consuming one person’s thoughts and ideas can never be healthy and true, even if you abstract this in your mind to be impersonal! I saw how addictive his never ending stream of words in Satsang can be (Where is the sacred silence of Ramana?) and how many Sangha members lose interest in life about this. His pointings can be full of truth and deeply transformative but people around him should not forget that he too is a human being and not let the worshipping around his body slowly take excessive dimensions (just compare Satsangs from 2009 or even 2013 with now).

Om Namah Shivaya and Peace to all

Date: May 17, 2020 07:02PM

Posted by: Chan lu ()
Date: November 09, 2019 12:19AM

Hi, I have some relative live there, M, change her name and choose a partner for this person. This person is really intelligent with career and leave all for be with his God. Anyway is his choice is his life, yeah I knew M, when he, was normal person, them after 5 years become God. Amazing

Date: November 09, 2019 04:50PM

What my relative learn from this Teaching in 8 years there? Nothing,not advaita not hindu philosophy not Zen, not meditation, not happiness . what learn is to survive in a forgotten village of Portugal,with very very small money,under difficult situations. and working for them. This can be done everywhere...why should go there?
Learn also to keep quiet every month for weeks,because their silence practice, really is imposible to contact my relative sometimes. This is what devotees of M, learn? I am not agains anybody, just about this teachings, are done for people not ready for it, they don't know the roots of vedanta philosophy not even the real masters of this. Hope they retired soon and my relative wake up for the Dream. Because we are not rich family, I think it is not the case of the main producers of this dream village, seems knowbody google or investigate deep.

Date: November 10, 2019 09:46PM

Hi,thanks Ananas,
before the show, this person was a close friend of M.for around 6 years, now has to ask for appointment to meet him at his trone with security etc. , this just make me laugh, not worries this is entertainment now for me, I don't expect the relative will leave M. Many years with him, and is not young anymore. I wish all of them succés and happiness,

Date: May 17, 2020 07:03PM

Posted by: Grounded-Here ()
Date: November 12, 2019 03:04AM

I have followed Moojibaba since 2016 and one thing that I find very strange is when he talks about dreams at night. He doesn't mention the possibility to wake up within the dreams, realizing that "this is just a dream and I am in it!", so called lucid dreams. (I have these amazing nightly awakenings sometimes) The so called Master who "forget" to mention this possibility to awaken (when he/she talks about dreams), is in my view not awaken.

I also wait to hear this from him, in public, in Satsang: "-Worshipping is fine. But direct it from me and instead let it sink into your heart. Worshipping me is a waste of time."

And why not be transparent about all the money that comes into the organisation?! The only reason to not do it is (in my view) that our Dear Mooji has something to hide.

And the last thing: if Mooji is innocent and wish to clean things up, why not speak (in his Youtube channel for example) and say: "-The rumours are wrong. I never had and will never will have sex with any of my students and I have never tried to control anyone."

Date: May 17, 2020 07:09PM

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: November 12, 2019 05:29AM

Fascinating video from Rob Juliano where he describes cult-like behavior at Moo's recent Zmar retreat. It's interesting that he has his email contact details below the video- I presume he will hear from plenty of deranged Moo supporters!

[www.youtube.com]

Will the Moo Foundation take legal action to shut down this video? Will they round up their lawyers to silence Rob, like they silenced Henri Jolicoeur and his video allegations? (We should know by the end of the week, I guess.)

And who is the mysterious "Mr. Big" who is everywhere at once and seems to be pulling all the strings within the Moo Group? Will his identity be revealed?

And just where does all the money go, as Rob rightly asks....?

Date: November 12, 2019 07:37AM

From under his Youtube video Rob Juliano has written this:

"I am still grateful for Mooji's pointing... He 'was' effective at one time. He is treading on a slippery slope now, and he needs this brought to his attention. I am NOT smearing him, I SAW it with my own eyes. I have also witnessed Osho's devastation in 1984. I visited Osho's ashram and met Sheela when I was 18 years old. The VIBE of a cult is very obvious to me. Some people are designed to go through that experience...I am a disrupt-er of these things. LOVE, COMPASSION, totally, Your CORE, enlightenment has NO followers, and no leaders. A sage is the mediator....and that's it! PERIOD... A Guru is pure ego. As Mooji says.... FIND THE GURU INSIDE OF YOU. Please understand that I am not mad at Mooji and his people. I actually feel very sorry for all of them. Can this all turn around? I WISH to see it for once in my lifetime. It's up to Mooji now. Dress down. Free your flock, and end the ALLOWING. You say one thing, and allow another. Wake up Mooji, you fell back asleep."

Date: November 12, 2019 04:27PM

So thats interesting that Rob Juliano had a clear seeing in Zmar about Moojis cult, while before defending him vigorously with 2 youtube videos.

Just one thing in his analysis is very wrong: Shree is unfortunately NOT the good mama bear. She stayed with her program ( "I have to lie for truth/Mooji at least 3 times per day") and lied to Rob when he said, he had made videos to defend Mooji, she said "Thank you so much, as we do not know what to do about it". Big fat lie. They know very well what they do about it:
1. censor and delete everything in internet they can
2. Threated people who speak up with laywers
3. They come also to this forum regularly with new user names and all sorts of strategies to defend M
4. Supress every sort of criticism within the sangha
5. Set the sangha up, to report about people who are "out of line", who speak up, asking for their names and identities

Posted by: hesaverynaughtyboy ()
Date: November 13, 2019 09:45PM

From the Youtube comments:

"You mentioned to see the “second Sheela” in Zmar retreat: You probably talked about Borja García Perona as Namdev, he is the Mooji’s financier, who currently runs it from a small office located in San Martino de Amoreiras, the closest town to the commune, and he also lives in Monte Sahaja ashram in article:
www.elconfidencial.com.
Namdev invests Mooji’s unreported donations on the financial markets to secure the wealth and future for them both, Shree must know about everything, really everything but there is no returning back for her anymore....."

Posted by: clearvision ()
Date: November 17, 2019 03:17AM

RE: The "Sheila" figure from Rob Juliano's latest video

Sahara Alberto wrote:

"Rob, I think the man you are talking about, the business-minded guy who seems to be in control of absolutely everything, is a man named Arun Melwani. He is a Spanish national of Indian decent. He has studied finance and speaks English, Spanish and some Portuguese. According to some sources, Mooji was responsible for breaking up this man's marriage and matching him up with someone from within the cult.
Make no mistake though, Mooji is the master manipulator, and calls all the shots - this other man is only around because he is good with money. The main aim of this cult is too keep the money flowing in from as many sources as possible. I notice that they even have sponsored posts on social media now. The are paying to advertise and actively recruiting new members constantly. They chew through members very quickly, though, once people see what is actually going on, like your good self."

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2020 07:16PM by Ananas.

Date: May 17, 2020 07:20PM

Re: Mooji a cult? new
Date: January 12, 2020 05:24AM

I stumbled upon this just now from the official "Moojibaba" website:

[mooji.org]

It's pretty funny! Interestingly, this weird "open letter" admits that there were mistakes made at Monte Sahaja, but it doesn't tell u what these mistakes were. It's a bit disappointing. I would really, really love to know more about these mistakes! Maybe there will be a 'Part 2' to this bizarre open letter?

To Quote the letter:

"Mistakes will be made; they happen. God, life allows for that and it is unavoidable. ...What matters is that we strive for harmony and learn from our errors. Like this, mistakes do not leave bad odours or dirty footprints inside the consciousness. Sahaja is no exception. But even with the clearing mist of hindsight, we see nothing that resembles the heinous lies levelled against our Master and our community.

Mistakes can be made by anyone, however in the most vicious cases, we see that the lies were not innocent mistakes nor misunderstandings, but orchestrated attacks with the intention to slander or fabricate a scandal. The scope of some of the allegations are truly outrageous, including slanderous claims of abuse, preying on women, and running a destructive cult in Portugal.

The clear intention of these attacks is to cause harm to Moojibaba’s credibility as a teacher and to create doubt in the minds of those drawn to him. One clear and irrefutable example of this is that in these places where negative content was posted, whenever people posted their own positive and direct experience in response to the lies and slander, the posts were immediately deleted."

Hmmmmm. Mistakes are "unavoidable", are they? Like when Old Moojibaba mistakenly slept with his female students? Only they don't say that - they phase it as "preying on women", but of course we get their gist.

At least now they acknowledge what the allegations actually are! Not like when Moo released his very confusing denial speech, around one year ago, where no-one knew what he was supposed to be denying. So many people had their doubts after that strange speech was released; it was a huge P.R. blunder.

And here we see another massive blunder. The letter takes a very accusatory tone. Mooji and the Sangha are apparently allowed to make 'mistakes' and God is on their side; but their detractors must surely be lowly, lying, slanderous degenerates! (God is not on their side.)

The whole laughable letter ends with a link to the now-notorious "Culture or Cult" website that was established by a paid cyber-jackal in order to discredit journalist Be Schofield. Firstly, the Moo team denounce "lies and slander" in no uncertain terms. Then they promote lies and slander against a journalist they perceive as a threat. I think the average punter can see through this.

I really don't think the average person is going to be fooled by such a bizarre and ridiculous 'open letter' - although it is kind of entertaining. It does give you an insight into the cult mind-set, with their double standards, holier-than-thou attitude and their odd, thinly veiled admissions of wrong-doing.

They probably would have been better off if they stuck with their lawyers - at least the content of the letter would have been more intelligent!

Posted by: Amitao ()
Date: May 21, 2020 10:09AM

[www.facebook.com]

Please join this Facebook group Mooji-Behind the Satsang, to help and avoid future victims. Thank you.

Current Page: 8 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.