Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: Sattva ()
Date: December 30, 2019 02:17AM

I have not read anything on this forum since I posted my post many days ago and I am impressed at the lengthy and immediate responses to my post when I had a chance to read it just now. Responding to posts on this board seems like a binding vasana for many writers on this board. If I did not know any better, I would imagine that the writers on this board do not have a life outside of this board. I have a full meaningful life so I have a small amount of time that I allotted to read some posts directed at me of this board. If I do not respond to a particular post aiming at me, it is because I choose not to spend the time to read more than the time I allotted to reading this board. First, I will address a few people's comments individually and then I will devote most of this post mainly to what Earthquake wrote because most writers on this board have mostly nothing of substance to say except name calling.

Corboy: What if your fellow seekers report being grievously harmed by what transformed you? S (short for Sattva): If you ever have a different experience of the same event or person that another person experiences, then you might understand why my experience of James is entirely positive while other people's experiences of James are negative. I imagine that my attitude, my life experiences, my age and my level of development are different from other people so that may play a role in the difference of experiences between me and my fellow seekers. I can imagine a person harming me on physical level. However, no one can harm me on a psychological or emotional level without my consent because I know how to use my mind.

Traveller99: Now, hours after Aenas-Anus-Aeneas-Swartz is removed, he's back as, or using, "Sattva." S: I wonder why Traveller99 needs to fabricate this blatant lie. I see no evidence of Aeneas being removed.

I organize this post according to certain themes that come up for me as I wrote this post.

WRITERS ON THIS BOARD

Readers to this board may want to note the following line of thoughts that seems to be dominant on this board. If you are critical of James Swartz, then you are a real person and your writing is worth considering. If you have something positive to say about James Swartz, then your writing is not worth considering because such a person could not possibly exist, so therefore the person writing is really James Swartz writing under a pseudonym.

The typical mode of operation of most writers on this board is that if you have a contrary opinion to the dominant opinion of this board, you will be name-called and ridiculed. I wonder if this practice reminds someone of some school playground early in their lives.

Judging by the level of mental agitation that appears in the writing on this board, I can see actual manifestation of the saying "If you seek vengeance, you should dig two graves". I suppose the mental agitation is a small price to pay for the feeling of moral righteous indignation. This forum is a great place to study revenge and the psychological effect on those seeking revenge. I am impressed at the dedication to revenge on this forum.

E (short for Earthquake): Were you never taught Karma Yoga properly? S: I can see that you cannot practice Karma Yoga properly because of the mental agitation that comes through in your writing.

EARTHQUAKE THOUGHTS ABOUT SATTVA

S: Does the knowledge of this person's past negate what the person taught me about myself that I value so much? E: Yes, it does. For anyone that can think for themselves S: It is interesting that you think that I cannot think for myself and yet you spend a lot of time addressing someone who cannot think. I certainly would not waste my time doing that. I rather spend my time studying James' teachings, which I do for about four hours each day.

E: And I excuse you for this flawed thinking. S: How benevolent of you!!!! You are much too kind. I deeply appreciate this. I love your pomposity and condescension. We are a good match.

E: There is no judgements on you. S: Really???? I suppose that self awareness is harder to come by than I expect.

JAMES & KNOWLEDGE

S: What James taught me is how full, whole and complete I am, a simple fact that I never knew until I learned this from Vedanta via James as Isvara's instrument. E: Traditional Vedanta does NOT teach this. S: It is too bad that traditional Vedanta does not teach this. This is a super cool idea. You might want to try to apply this idea to your life. This idea may help you to realize something important and wonderful about yourself that you did not know before. I did not know that this is James' unique contribution to the history of thoughts until you point this out.

E: That is nice. Unfortunately you do not owe contentment to James. S: You recite the Vedanta party line very well. If you have learned this from James, James has taught you well. You struck me as someone who knows the cost of everything but the value of nothing. Before I had the great blessing to study with James, I had a life filled with typical jiva suffering. After I studied with James, I have a life of minimal mental agitation, irritation and dissatisfaction. I would say that on most of my days, I experience no mental agitation, irritation or dissatisfaction. This is what I want the most in life and I have only been able achieve this since I studied with James.

S: James has introduced me to a knowledge that has helped to set me free. E: The enlightened person would not say this. S: I am glad to know that you are an authority on what enlightened people say and do not say. You must be enlightened yourself to be able to know this. I know what freedom is. I do not care to be enlightened. You may know that you are Awareness but it does not seem like you know what it means to be Awareness.

E: If he doesnt live out being good, how can he teach you to be? S: I am not interested in learning how to be good. I want to know that I am free.
E: He won't reveal his ten year finances, independently. S: I never expect to know the finances of my teachers or anyone for that matter. I wonder if you are an American. It seems like a strange thing to want to know.

E: I am so glad you have added this to your original response. I cant stop laughing. You are elevating James Swartz above Krishna. Isvara, god, owns the Gita. S: It seems to me that you are so impressed with pedigree that you miss what is right in front of your eyes.

E: you would accept he doesn't teach traditional Vedanta S: You want to make a fallacious point so you put words in my mouth that I did not say. Go back and reread my post. I said that I do not care if he teaches traditional Vedanta or not. I am only interested in knowledge that is helpful whether it is traditional or not.

E: Well by his own admission he had been a sex crazed lothario. S: The people I know who disapprove of sex crazed lotharios are the people who are not getting laid at all or not as often as they would like. I assume by what you wrote that you have never heard the concept of sinning intelligently. I was a sex crazed lothario and I still am. This is yet another reason why I like James so much. I highly recommend sex. It is one of the great jiva pleasures.

E: As far as Panchadasi goes, it is an advanced text. And there is no way, none at all, that James SWartz is as accomplished as the author. S: You would do well working for the Trump administration. I never said that James thinks his commentary is better than the original text. I said that I think James' commentary on the text is more helpful to me than the actual words of the text.

S: More importantly, James taught me what I need to do to prepare my mind so this important knowledge about myself becomes firm. E: The credit for those teachings has got nothing to do with James Swartz. Krishna in the Bhagavad Gita is a good candidate for that. Isvara, God owns the credit. S: If you read my post carefully, I wrote that James is an instrument of Isvara. You are once again twisting the fact to make your point. When your arguments are weak, you just make up a lie like the one I pointed out in the above that Traveller99 made.

James has taught me so many cool things that would only irk many people on this board more if I were to recite them all. Like many valuable teachers I have had in my life, James suggested some tools I can use to deal with my jiva problems and to know that I am free.

LIFE & GUNA MANAGEMENT

E: To be really direct to you, Vedanta is not about transforming your life. Why would it be? I get it, modern vedanta has this think about sorting out vasanas and thoughts. Never ending life management. Guna management! S: I am guessing that if you had some life and guna management, you might not allow yourself to be abused by James as you have claimed. I can understand the possibility of Heather being abused as a child but I wonder how you come to allow yourself to be abused as an adult. I wonder if it is caused by a lack of life or guna management.

E: With James Swartz, the abuse is selective, and often behind closed doors. I know because it happened to me. S: It seems to me that James still gets to you like he does to Heather after all these years. Participating in this forum might be a reason why both of you cannot let go. Your alleged abuse reminds me of the following story. Two monks cross the river and the older one of the monks helps a young woman to cross the river. The older monk clearly violated the rule that as a monk, he is not allowed to touch the other gender. Hours later the younger monk is still enraged at the older monk's violation. The older monk said to the younger monk " I let go of the woman once we crossed the river but you have been carrying her for all those hours." What this monk does not know is that some people carry the mental disturbance for years and decades.

E: He has so much power over you, you don't care what he teaches. S: The issue of power is an interesting one on this board. Some people are so focused on having power over others or vice versa that they neglect the most important power, which is the power to master our own mind.

E: you are trying to create a flaming response on here, and use that to solidify keeping members in Shiningworld. S: Your tendency to project makes me think about the guna that dominates this board. To give you a clue which guna dominates this board, think revenge, emotionality, perception distortion, jealousy, envy, rage, blame, hatred, reactivity and the need to be right.

EARTHQUAKE THOUGHTS ABOUT SATTVA

S: Does the knowledge of this person's past negate what the person taught me about myself that I value so much? E: Yes, it does. For anyone that can think for themselves S: It is interesting that you think that I cannot think for myself and yet you spend a lot of time addressing someone who cannot think. I certainly would not waste my time doing that. I rather spend my time studying James' teachings, which I do for about four hours each day.

E: And I excuse you for this flawed thinking. S: How benevolent of you!!!! You are much too magnanimous. I deeply appreciate this.

E: There is no judgements on you. S: Really???? I suppose that self awareness is harder to come by than I have thought.

E: If it makes you feel good, you're in! S: Oh babe, you got it. Amen!!! Sign me up for the gospel. If you have not felt good much in your life, I recommend for you to try getting yourself into that state. Most people do not feel good most of the time. In fact, most people experience mental agitation almost every day, if not everyday.

RAPE ALLEGATION

Sahara71: If you know James so well, why don't you ask him about his involvement with a 14 year old girl, who he has already admitted in writing to knowing personally? Just ask him. S: The wonderful thing about James is that you do not have to ask. He talks about Heather's allegation openly.

E: Anyhow, dispassion is also not about ignoring adharma. S: James said that he never raped anyone. I believe him. Heather said that James raped her. You believe her perhaps because you have been victimized by James as you allege. My life and guna management is too good to allow anyone to abuse me so I do not have a chip on my shoulder regarding James like you apparently do.

DALAI LAMA

S: A person once asked the Dalai Lama if he is angry at the Chinese. He said something to the effect "The Chinese already took my land. I am not going to let them take my mind too." E: You have got no moral right to use spiritual teachings against a child rape victim. You should be ashamed of yourself. S: You seem to exert your right in telling me how flawed and misguided my thinking is. You may think that you are helping Heather but what you are doing on this board is harmful to her.

The point of the Dalai Lama story is that the Dalai Lama knows what to do with his mind to have a peaceful and joyful life that is free of mental agitation, which is the opposite mindset that is displayed on this board.

PROOF IN THE PUDDING

E: what kind of pudding are we talking about here? S: The proof of the pudding is experiencing less suffering that comes from identification with the jiva and less mental agitation, which seems to plague most writers on this board. Another proof of the pudding is thinking from the platform of wholeness and not from lack. I am guessing that if you do not identify with your jiva so strongly as you seem to have, you will be able to let go of the negative effects from James' alleged abuse of you. When you are under the spell of Maya, you suffer. You probably do not know that experience does not modify you. You probably do not realize that you are the Teflon in a nonstick pan. That is freedom. The good stuff does not stick. The bad stuff does not stick. You exist as a radiant, peaceful and happy presence. I asked many of my friends what they would say about me at my memorial if I were to die before them. Many of them said that what I value the most is to have a life of minimal or no mental agitation, irritation or dissatisfaction and that I am the only person they know personally well who has achieved this mental state. What my friends also know is that I am able to achieve this state by studying what James taught.

In the spirit of a new year to come, I leave the readers of this board with a quote from a sage that forms the foundation of my well-being.

samAdhi is the highest detachment obtained from Knowledge. Meditation is useless without detachment. Meditation is meaningless with detachment. Utter detachment is the most fundamental thing of all for Nirvana.

Posted by: MynameisHeather ()
Date: December 30, 2019 06:15AM

James Swartz denies he raped me. Of course he does, most perpetrators of sexual violence deny their crime. Bill Cosby also denied sexually assaulting his victims. People didn’t want to believe that the “greatest father in television” would do such harmful and deplorable acts. His image wouldn’t permit the atrocious reality. Cosby continued his denials even to the end, when Andrea Constand faced him in court. His closest defenders supported him and attempted to portray Andrea as a liar and gold digger, but that didn’t change the fact that he sexually assaulted her.

What JS did to me permanently and negatively impacted my entire life. If his students read my story and still cling to his cult personality and “teachings”…that says a lot about those people.

I submitted my true account of Swartz’s abuse on this forum to speak the truth. Truth-telling helps me to heal from the trauma of his sexual abuse. Telling others about his bad character is my duty as a responsible and compassionate person—how could I not tell others about what this terrible man had done to me? People should be warned of JS, and the past he tries to cover up with his made-up narrative: his “autobiography” wherein he un-wrote that he knew me, and Jessica, and Joseph. The parts where he turned his own wife and Jessica out into the sex entertainment industry to make money. The parts where he sexually assaulted me and began training me to work in the same industry.

Swartz is scum. He has tried to put out a holy and enlightened image through Shining World. He uses reverse psychology with his students (did it when I knew him too). He says he is not a “do-gooder” and simultaneously exists in a pure and liberated state. Hogwash! His words are bullshit.

I am grateful for this forum, a safe place for me to speak the truth. Writing here has helped me considerably and I feel freer for speaking the truth.

Though I am truly on the healing path, I still suffer the effects of CPTSD due to his abuse. His selfish actions have left deep wounds and scars.

In the following link, read about Andrea Constand’s struggle. Her life as a promising star athlete was completely and negatively altered by Cosby’s abuse:

[www.nytimes.com]

I knew who I was, and I liked who I was. I was at the top of my game, certain that the groundwork provided by my education and athletic training would stand me in good stead whatever challenges lay ahead.

How wrong I was. In fact, nothing could have prepared me for an evening of January 2004, when life as I knew it came to an abrupt halt.

I had just given my two-month notice at Temple when the man I had come to know as a mentor and friend drugged and sexually assaulted me. Instead of being able to run, jump and pretty much do anything I wanted physically, during the assault, I was paralyzed and completely helpless. I could not move my arms or legs. I couldn’t speak or even remain conscious. I was completely vulnerable, and powerless to protect myself.

After the assault, I wasn’t sure what had actually happened, but the pain spoke volumes. The shame was overwhelming. Self-doubt and confusion kept me from turning to my family or friends as I normally did. I felt completely alone, unable to trust anyone, including myself.

And:

Bill Cosby took my beautiful, healthy young spirit and crushed it. He robbed me of my health and vitality, my open nature, and my trust in myself and others.

It’s so easy for Swartz and Swartzites to present proverbs and monk stories, quotes from Dali Lama, references and self comparisons to Jesus (I mean really???)

So easy to say, “get over it, why carry it around, why not drop it and liberate yourself?” (my paraphrase)

Only people who are compassionate or have been sexually assaulted, and psychologically and spiritual abused, could understand how the abuse lives in my nervous system like a virus and can still torture and terrify me today. That is the nature of CPTSD. That is the nature of the seizure disorder I suffer with because of Swartz’s abuse. I live with it on a daily level.

I live with it. I manage it. I suffer it.

After so many years of suffering, and 2 proper therapists, and speaking truth on this forum, I’m finally coming to a real healing place. I am finally trusting myself and others. I am finally trusting God again.

James Swartz sexually assaulted me. James Swartz coerced me and used hypnotic techniques and drugs to abuse me.

If people read about Swartz on this thread and still want to be his students—that’s on them. That’s your choice. You’ve been warned.

This forum is for people who’ve had negative experiences with a cult or a cult leader. People write these threads to speak truth and warn others. It’s an invaluable service to help others be informed on things a cult leader might try to hide.

If a poster continually writes things in defense of the cult leader, that person is called an apologist. If the person is truly who they claim to be, independent of Swartz, then I feel pity and compassion for you. I pray no harm comes to you.

If the person posting is indeed Swartz pretending to be someone else—then the poster is a troll, and the post is fraudulent.

Posted by: earthquake ()
Date: December 30, 2019 08:04AM

Sattva
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have not read anything on this forum since I
> posted my post many days ago and I am impressed at
> the lengthy and immediate responses to my post
> when I had a chance to read it just now.

Will you just be honest for once? You and I both know the way Shiningworld High Command operates. This reply of 'yours' is not yours. Unless you are schizophrenic.

The posting content is much different than what was initially made. both in terms of the overall grammatical content, and the subject matter is much more polished. There is also a psychological element at play, that is making me smile.

Shiningworld staff do nothing but back-stab and gossip. About each other and students. They talk amongst each other in emails, and this response took a little bit of time, as I mentioned before would.

While James Swartz may not have posted this, I can see a lot of what he is saying in it. It is highly polished in terms of a Shiningworld teacher. I will see how much of Isabella is in this.

Anyhow, I have wanted this, and openly goaded this, all year. I am relishing this James and Isabella. I know you are reading this.

Much of what is replied to me here is simply wrong in terms of Vedanta. Shiningworld actually believe in their own hype. James, you have included so many things you don't actually know what is correct or not. And, as an aside. I have detailed interactions from you showing this.

I will explain, once more, Traditional Vedanta.

Sattva
> Responding to posts on this board seems like a
> binding vasana for many writers on this board.

How many binding vasanas do any of you have? More to the point, Vedanta does not care abour vasanas. There are THREE vasanas of importance in Vedanta.

1. I am not the body.
2. I am not the mind.
3. Study scripture.

Vasansa cleansing is neither needed or able to be achieved. It is a dualistic tool, that may only be applicable at a certain stage. And anyhow, this is not a Vedanta board. People here could not care less about it. And that is valid. Whether they have binding whatever is their business.

You should not be judging people who are not on the path of Vedanta. Or indeed. anyone on it. Do you not understand there is no usefulness in judgement?

Sattva
If
> I did not know any better, I would imagine that
> the writers on this board do not have a life
> outside of this board.

Hello Isabella. While you may not have posted this. These are your words. You have used them before. And I say to you, stop judging people. You have always done this. I recently was told of a student who received your heavy criticism by them by accident. People in Shiningworld are learning. Stop bullying.

I could say to you, that you do not have a live outside of the e-satsangs you post. Even though they are wrong. I noticed yet another wrong teaching by you the other day. You know the website? The Shiningworld one where you and James never stop posting by these 'students' how magnificent you both are.

Sattva
I have a full meaningful
> life so I have a small amount of time that I
> allotted to read some posts directed at me of this
> board.

You are implying that since Isvara has a purpose for this platform, and this topic, that it is meaningless? How do you know better than God? None of you have been taught properly. If you had you would see that there is purpose here.

Sattva
If I do not respond to a particular post
> aiming at me, it is because I choose not to spend
> the time to read more than the time I allotted to
> reading this board. First, I will address a few
> people's comments individually and then I will
> devote most of this post mainly to what Earthquake
> wrote because most writers on this board have
> mostly nothing of substance to say except name
> calling.

You don't need to explain. We know that the reason it takes so long is that this is a collaboration.

The thing is, you have not replied to me with anything of substance. And I will highlight that as we go on.

Sattva
> Readers to this board may want to note the
> following line of thoughts that seems to be
> dominant on this board. If you are critical of
> James Swartz, then you are a real person and your
> writing is worth considering. If you have
> something positive to say about James Swartz, then
> your writing is not worth considering because such
> a person could not possibly exist, so therefore
> the person writing is really James Swartz writing
> under a pseudonym.
>
> The typical mode of operation of most writers on
> this board is that if you have a contrary opinion
> to the dominant opinion of this board, you will be
> name-called and ridiculed. I wonder if this
> practice reminds someone of some school playground
> early in their lives.

And what are you all complaining about exactly? Are you blind? Shiningworld do nothing but put down other spiritual expressions and people, and have been doing for many years. it is very dharmic for this. Isvara has created this. So take it up with God.

Sattva
> Judging by the level of mental agitation that
> appears in the writing on this board, I can see
> actual manifestation of the saying "If you seek
> vengeance, you should dig two graves". I suppose
> the mental agitation is a small price to pay for
> the feeling of moral righteous indignation. This
> forum is a great place to study revenge and the
> psychological effect on those seeking revenge. I
> am impressed at the dedication to revenge on this
> forum.

Let me give you a quick Vedanta lesson...

It is dharmic to not let adharmic go un-challenged. This is the very issue Arjuna had in the Bhagavad Gita. It was against dharma for him not to go to battle.

Perhaps you should all stop bleating and just get on with this here.

Sattva
>
> E (short for Earthquake): Were you never taught
> Karma Yoga properly? S: I can see that you
> cannot practice Karma Yoga properly because of the
> mental agitation that comes through in your
> writing.

Really? Lmao. That is so wrong in regards to Vedanta. The fruit of Karma Yoga is the preparation for the qualifications. And the fruit of the qualifications is the ability to carry out sadhana. And the fruit of sadhana is enlightenment.

You seem to think that assimialtion of Vedanta means permitting ahdarmic actions. It does not. That is spiritual by-passing. Which is what modern vedanta does. It is an epidemic in Shinignworld.

Sattva
> EARTHQUAKE THOUGHTS ABOUT SATTVA
>
> S: Does the knowledge of this person's past
> negate what the person taught me about myself
> that I value so much? E: Yes, it does. For anyone
> that can think for themselves S: It is
> interesting that you think that I cannot think for
> myself and yet you spend a lot of time addressing
> someone who cannot think. I certainly would not
> waste my time doing that. I rather spend my time
> studying James' teachings, which I do for about
> four hours each day.

What you do is you business. Neither this topic, nor my reply to you, are for you. They have always only been for the rest of the world to read. Neither nor I are important in this. But as a self-proclaimed 'free person'. You would of known this. Though had you of, you would not be thinking about 'you'. As there is no 'you', lol.

Assimilate that. ;) .

Sattva

> E: And I excuse you for this flawed thinking. S:
> How benevolent of you!!!! You are much too kind.
> I deeply appreciate this. I love your pomposity
> and condescension. We are a good match.

We are not a match. I was blinded by the Shiningworld cult. And am free now. You are still in it.

Sattva
> E: There is no judgements on you. S:
> Really???? I suppose that self awareness is harder
> to come by than I expect.

Lmao. I can't stop laughing at these replies. This sounds like Isabella a bit again. She is so pretentious.

What on earth do you mean by 'self-awareness'? I could use one of your own teachings against you here Isabella. Explain what you mean!

Sattva
>
> E: That is nice. Unfortunately you do not owe
> contentment to James.

S: You recite the Vedanta
> party line very well. If you have learned this
> from James, James has taught you well. You struck
> me as someone who knows the cost of everything but
> the value of nothing.

Any Vedanta I share is only very specific, and is Traditional Vedanta. Not James Swartz. So now, no credit goes to him.

Your last sentence is what James and Isabella say in private to people.

Sattva
Before I had the great
> blessing to study with James, I had a life filled
> with typical jiva suffering. After I studied with
> James, I have a life of minimal mental agitation,
> irritation and dissatisfaction. I would say that
> on most of my days, I experience no mental
> agitation, irritation or dissatisfaction. This is
> what I want the most in life and I have only been
> able achieve this since I studied with James.

Again, a proper Vedanta teachers does not take credit for the above. And anyhow, your reply is showing a lack of understanding in Vedanta. Who cares if the mind has mental agitation. It cannot effect you. You claim to be a free person, but you simply do not speak like an enlightened person. You speak from the human angle all the time. I think you have not attained what you are told. Sattvic pride and academic knowledge is not enlightenment.

Sattva
>
> S: James has introduced me to a knowledge that
> has helped to set me free. E: The enlightened
> person would not say this. S: I am glad to know
> that you are an authority on what enlightened
> people say and do not say.

Again, you are showing a lack of undersanding of Vedanta. I am not speaking from my perspective. We only speak from the view of Vedanta. And Scripture shows, and proper teachings show, how a person knows the above.

Sattva
You must be
> enlightened yourself to be able to know this. I
> know what freedom is. I do not care to be
> enlightened. You may know that you are Awareness
> but it does not seem like you know what it means
> to be Awareness.

I don't mind what you are saying here one bit in regard to me. The truth is, you have showed again wrong teachings.

I am not enlightened. I never was. And never will be. Enlightenment does not concern me.

Unlike you, I do not know what freedom is. Because I was never bound. Therefore I am never freed. There never is any limitation.

The pronoun 'I' in vedanta is important. It is the strongest vritti, thought. The enlightened person would not say they know what freedom is. For freedom is of no concern to them. They are Sat Chit Ananda Atma. This ananda, is limitless. Since you were never bound, you are never free.

Your teachers have not taught you correctly. This is common in Shiningworld. James Swartz was not taught fully himself. So what does one expect.

The so-called jnani, enlightened person, would know in exchange what is what. This is based on what is said and what is not said. They would not claim to be free however. Only rarely to show a teaching point perhaps. And you have repeated more than once about being free and freedom. Not from the perspective of the enlightened mind is this.

Sattva
> E: If he doesnt live out being good, how can he
> teach you to be? S: I am not interested in
> learning how to be good. I want to know that I am
> free.
> E: He won't reveal his ten year finances,
> independently. S: I never expect to know the
> finances of my teachers or anyone for that matter.
> I wonder if you are an American. It seems like a
> strange thing to want to know.

I'm not interested in what you want to know. I wrote to the world what myself and others want to know.

It is not strange to ask. As it is one of the possible signs of a cult to not share this.

Sattva
>
> E: I am so glad you have added this to your
> original response. I cant stop laughing. You are
> elevating James Swartz above Krishna. Isvara, god,
> owns the Gita. S: It seems to me that you are so
> impressed with pedigree that you miss what is
> right in front of your eyes.

For someome who claimed to be responding so clearly you are not being precise in what you are saying here.

If by pedigree, you mean lineage. Yes, lineage is very important. Not all are equal. Or as James says, not all roads lead to Rome.

Sattva
>
> E: you would accept he doesn't teach traditional
> Vedanta

S: You want to make a fallacious point
> so you put words in my mouth that I did not say.
> Go back and reread my post. I said that I do not
> care if he teaches traditional Vedanta or not. I
> am only interested in knowledge that is helpful
> whether it is traditional or not.

I make a point I have repeatedly made on here. If I am wrong, as well as all the other points, James is free to take legal action on libel. However, it is only libel if it is wrong and malicious.

Here you are missing what is right in front of you. You are being repeatedly shown how what you are being taught it not correct. And it is not what you are told, in regard to enlightenment. For someone genuinely interested, what is being said would be important.

Sattva
>
> E: Well by his own admission he had been a sex
> crazed lothario.

S: The people I know who
> disapprove of sex crazed lotharios are the people
> who are not getting laid at all or not as often as
> they would like. I assume by what you wrote that
> you have never heard the concept of sinning
> intelligently. I was a sex crazed lothario and I
> still am. This is yet another reason why I like
> James so much. I highly recommend sex. It is one
> of the great jiva pleasures.

Shankaracharya teaches us not to take snippets of text and use it out of context. The context is that that was one of three points that made one single point. He has admitted to being sex mad, and has been sleeping with students. If you like that kind of thing, that is your call.

Sattva
> E: As far as Panchadasi goes, it is an advanced
> text. And there is no way, none at all, that James
> SWartz is as accomplished as the author. S: You
> would do well working for the Trump
> administration. I never said that James thinks
> his commentary is better than the original text.
> I said that I think James' commentary on the text
> is more helpful to me than the actual words of the
> text.

I never said that you SAID that James thinks this. I implied openly that he does think like this.

You seem to think a modern vedanta teacher can explain the actual text of scripture like the Bhagavad Gita. No. Vedanta does not accept this view. Isabella has also said this in the past. . You are not being taught properly. Scripture like the Gita was regarded by Shankaracharya as being Sruti, the word of God almost. It is one of the three pillars of Vedanta. And in fact, James Swartz uses the teachings of Swami Dayananda to teach it. So James deserves no credit. I told you this already. If you have say him teach the Gita, you will know he does this before class.

Sattva
> S: More importantly, James taught me what I need
> to do to prepare my mind so this important
> knowledge about myself becomes firm.

E: The
> credit for those teachings has got nothing to do
> with James Swartz. Krishna in the Bhagavad Gita is
> a good candidate for that. Isvara, God owns the
> credit.

S: If you read my post carefully, I
> wrote that James is an instrument of Isvara. You
> are once again twisting the fact to make your
> point. When your arguments are weak, you just
> make up a lie like the one I pointed out in the
> above that Traveller99 made.
>

Everyone is an instrument for Isvara. That is not some grand title, so ease up, on the hyperbole, lol. It is valid that you are wrongly crediting James Swartz with something that is actually Swami Dayananda. keep focused. This will be much easier on you.

Sattva
> James has taught me so many cool things that would
> only irk many people on this board more if I were
> to recite them all. Like many valuable teachers I
> have had in my life, James suggested some tools I
> can use to deal with my jiva problems and to know
> that I am free.

This is not an anti vedanta board. People here could not care less about vedanta I expect. The only reason it is tolerated in this topic is cause I am showing James SWartz is not a valid Vedanta teacher.

>
Sattva
> LIFE & GUNA MANAGEMENT
>
> E: To be really direct to you, Vedanta is not
> about transforming your life. Why would it be? I
> get it, modern vedanta has this think about
> sorting out vasanas and thoughts. Never ending
> life management. Guna management!

S: I am
> guessing that if you had some life and guna
> management, you might not allow yourself to be
> abused by James as you have claimed. I can
> understand the possibility of Heather being abused
> as a child but I wonder how you come to allow
> yourself to be abused as an adult. I wonder if it
> is caused by a lack of life or guna management.

The thing is, your dualistic, Samkhya focused teachings do not bypass life. And most certainly, an victim of abuse in a cult, is not to blame for being abused in that cult. You will have to try better than that you get a reaction. In fact you wont' get a reaction. You will show how much of an adharmic you are. As you have repeatedly done. Lol.

Sattva
>
> E: With James Swartz, the abuse is selective, and
> often behind closed doors. I know because it
> happened to me.

S: It seems to me that James
> still gets to you like he does to Heather after
> all these years. Participating in this forum
> might be a reason why both of you cannot let go.

You still have not understood WHY it was dharmic for Arjuna to challenge the wrong doing, I see.

Sattva
> Your alleged abuse reminds me of the following
> story. Two monks cross the river and the older one
> of the monks helps a young woman to cross the
> river. The older monk clearly violated the rule
> that as a monk, he is not allowed to touch the
> other gender. Hours later the younger monk is
> still enraged at the older monk's violation. The
> older monk said to the younger monk " I let go of
> the woman once we crossed the river but you have
> been carrying her for all those hours." What this
> monk does not know is that some people carry the
> mental disturbance for years and decades.

I get tired of hearing the same stories from James and Isabella. A person can carry what they want, for as long as they want. If James and Isabella could stop judging anyone who disagrees with them, then the students might have that filer down. The fact is all that we see on here from Shiningworld is negative things being said to victims of abuse. That is your legacy. One we are promoting. As you all cannot help yourself!

This is brilliant stuff!

>
Sattva
> E: He has so much power over you, you don't care
> what he teaches.

S: The issue of power is an
> interesting one on this board. Some people are so
> focused on having power over others or vice versa
> that they neglect the most important power, which
> is the power to master our own mind.

Are you for real? Lmao! That is so NOT Traditional Vedanta. Oh God. Lol. Master the mind, lol. Lovely.

Sattva
>
> E: you are trying to create a flaming response on
> here, and use that to solidify keeping members in
> Shiningworld.

S: Your tendency to project makes
> me think about the guna that dominates this board.
> To give you a clue which guna dominates this
> board, think revenge, emotionality, perception
> distortion, jealousy, envy, rage, blame,
> hatred, reactivity and the need to be right.

Here is another actual vedanta teaching I am sure you will ignore. Who cars about gunas, you are beyond them. But you would know this of course. Since you are enlightened. Bit of a problem in your focus though, ;) . Trigunatha.

Sattva
>
> EARTHQUAKE THOUGHTS ABOUT SATTVA
>
> S: Does the knowledge of this person's past
> negate what the person taught me about myself
> that I value so much?

E: Yes, it does. For anyone
> that can think for themselves

S: It is
> interesting that you think that I cannot think for
> myself and yet you spend a lot of time addressing
> someone who cannot think. I certainly would not
> waste my time doing that. I rather spend my time
> studying James' teachings, which I do for about
> four hours each day.

See, this is why I am not talking for you. Only to you. Those indoctrinated into a cult, they cannot see it. These posts are to inform others.

Sattva
>
> E: And I excuse you for this flawed thinking. S:
> How benevolent of you!!!! You are much too
> magnanimous. I deeply appreciate this.

It is no problem. The way it works is that there is no pride nor judgements. There is only God. Only Brahman. No seperation. No importance. Okay. I cant take any credit for you saying I am magnaminous. I am only sharing Vedanta.

>
Sattva
> E: There is no judgements on you. S:
> Really???? I suppose that self awareness is harder
> to come by than I have thought.

It will be if you think it is 'something to come by'! Lol. So wrong in those words again. This is not vedanta.

>
Sattva
> E: If it makes you feel good, you're in!

S: Oh
> babe, you got it. Amen!!! Sign me up for the
> gospel. If you have not felt good much in your
> life, I recommend for you to try getting yourself
> into that state. Most people do not feel good
> most of the time. In fact, most people experience
> mental agitation almost every day, if not
> everyday.

What 'state'? Jeez like. Is the teachings of Shiningworld this bad now? There is not state.

Sattva
>
>
> E: Anyhow, dispassion is also not about ignoring
> adharma.

S: James said that he never raped
> anyone. I believe him. Heather said that James
> raped her. You believe her perhaps because you
> have been victimized by James as you allege. My
> life and guna management is too good to allow
> anyone to abuse me so I do not have a chip on my
> shoulder regarding James like you apparently do.

Your ego and superiority clearly show you are not a humble enlightened person. Such a person would not try to score points against me, a victim of abuse, as they do not know if it is true. Why be like this to a person, if you are enlightened?

>
Sattva
> DALAI LAMA
>
> S: A person once asked the Dalai Lama if he is
> angry at the Chinese. He said something to the
> effect "The Chinese already took my land. I am
> not going to let them take my mind too." E: You
> have got no moral right to use spiritual teachings
> against a child rape victim. You should be ashamed
> of yourself.

S: You seem to exert your right in
> telling me how flawed and misguided my thinking
> is. You may think that you are helping Heather
> but what you are doing on this board is harmful to
> her.
>
> The point of the Dalai Lama story is that the
> Dalai Lama knows what to do with his mind to have
> a peaceful and joyful life that is free of mental
> agitation, which is the opposite mindset that is
> displayed on this board.

You have already been shown by others on here that your assertion about the Dalai Lama is not correct. You are using spiritual teachings to try to make Heather feel she should not be speaking out. That is immoral, and is adharmic. Particularly when what you are trying to assert has already been proven wrong, and you are at it again.

Sattva
> PROOF IN THE PUDDING
>
> E: what kind of pudding are we talking about
> here?

S: The proof of the pudding is
> experiencing less suffering that comes from
> identification with the jiva and less mental
> agitation, which seems to plague most writers on
> this board.

Less suffering? I thought you were free? You should be free from suffering then. As you know samsara cannot impact you. So it does no exist/ How curious an enlightened person would use the word 'less'.

Sattva
Another proof of the pudding is
> thinking from the platform of wholeness and not
> from lack. I am guessing that if you do not
> identify with your jiva so strongly as you seem to
> have, you will be able to let go of the negative
> effects from James' alleged abuse of you. When
> you are under the spell of Maya, you suffer.

Spirtual by-passing of modern vedanta. As you have been already taught here, one does not by-pass challenging wrong actions.

Sattva
You
> probably do not know that experience does not
> modify you.

How interested you would say this. You can see what I mean in my last comment.

Sattva
You probably do not realize that you
> are the Teflon in a nonstick pan. That is
> freedom. The good stuff does not stick. The bad
> stuff does not stick. You exist as a radiant,
> peaceful and happy presence. I asked many of my
> friends what they would say about me at my
> memorial if I were to die before them.

There you go again. You do not die. The enlightened person claims immortality. You are again talking from the primary perspective of the person. You are not enlightened. This is too widespread in your language. Vedanta is oral. One knows in the things said, and not said.

Sattva

Many of
> them said that what I value the most is to have a
> life of minimal or no mental agitation, irritation
> or dissatisfaction and that I am the only person
> they know personally well who has achieved this
> mental state. What my friends also know is that
> I am able to achieve this state by studying what
> James taught.
>

This has got nothing to do with Vedanta, lol.

Sattva

> In the spirit of a new year to come, I leave the
> readers of this board with a quote from a sage
> that forms the foundation of my well-being.
>
> samAdhi is the highest detachment obtained from
> Knowledge. Meditation is useless without
> detachment. Meditation is meaningless with
> detachment. Utter detachment is the most
> fundamental thing of all for Nirvana.

Didn't you write above that experience does not modify you?

Yet you keep writing from experiential perspective.

Intially it would seem that there is no contextual meaning for you posting this. But I know why you did. And I look at your wording.
Samadhi is not the top of our sadhana. Well not traditional vedanta anyhow. it is jnanam, guru and scripture. Samadhi is above nididhyaysnam, and below guru. In order.

Sahaja samadhi is what the enlightened person has. This does not mean that there is not relevance to challenging what is dharmic.

Re: Areyoukiddingme: Are you kidding us? Noone cares about your trolling. You are wasting your time. I think you are lieing, as usual. You sound like Isabella. Interact on the subject matter. Or leave...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2019 08:33AM by earthquake.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 30, 2019 09:17AM

From Sattva's post:

[forum.culteducation.com]

From the section JAMES & KNOWLEDGE

E (Earthquake): If he (Swartz)doesnt live out being good, how can he teach you to be?

S(Sattva): I am not interested in learning how to be good. I want to know that I am free.

Corboy: Let us repeat this slowly, friends and readers.

Unless I have misunderstood, a student of James Swartz has in response to
Earthquake's question if Swartz does not live out being good, how can he teach you to be?

A student of Swartz replies:

"I am not interested in learning how to be good. I want to know that I am free."

As an unevolved peasant, Corboy's opinion is that this is an attitude that is a a danger to civil society.

Date: December 30, 2019 09:37AM

That is a brilliant point Corboy. And it supports what Heather and Trav say. That James SWartz does not care about being good, dharmic. So how can he teach others to.

Look at the way his sheep come on here. They dont know that he hasnt been abusive to us. Yet they will still come and try to belittle us. For all they could know, we could be victims. But they do not care if Heather is telling the truth or not. They want to try to humiliate her. How is that proper? How is that spiritual?

It is in the Narada Bhakti Sutra. Something James teaches. And in the Bhagavad Gita. That the enlightened person should act dharmic, and lead a good example.

The fact that 'Sattva' has been taught that they are not interested in being good, but in knowing what they are, shows what Heather was saying. That James Swartz allows terrible behaviour toward people. Vedanta does NOT teach this at all! Modern VEdanta does. Which of course, proves, ad infinutum, that Shiningworld is at best modern vedanta.

Every single Shiningworld member that comes on here, shows by their actions, that they don't care for other people. They only care for the Axis, of the inner circle.

Sattva admits he/she is also sex mad. And agrees James Swartz is, and even likes him for it! And comes on here supporting him and James being that. And there is a victim of child rape here. I mean, get a grip Shiningworld!

If you read anything, read this post and Corboys.

This kind of behaviour is what helps us here. Yet it has left a sour taste in my mouth.

You people. You days are numbered. EVerything you people say here, shows more that you are a cult.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2019 09:53AM by earthquake.

Posted by: Traveler99 ()
Date: December 30, 2019 10:27AM

To "AreYouKiddingMe",

Are You Kidding Me?

First, Thanks to (Earthquake and Corboy for doing such a superb job of dealing with 'Sattva.' To their responses, I can only send salutes. With that in mind, I shall respond here only to the recent 'AreYouKiddingMe' post.

So, in that regard...

If you, "AreYouKiddingMe," truly are unaffiliated with James Swartz, may I make a suggestion?

Do your homework before making assumptions or coming to conclusions.

Read up on your subject fully before deciding to be "blunt," "crude," and "nasty" (your words) regarding a subject that you have at best a cursory knowledge of.

On this thread, the only writers who, to me, have come across as "mental asylum escapees" is/are James Swartz and his clones. The people here who "escaped" from Swartz did indeed get away from something that, if they'd stuck with it, would have been crazy making-- James Swartz as 'your' teacher.

You (very insultingly) questioned whether Heather is a real person, and also suggested that if she is, "she needs a psychiatrist, not an internet connection." If you had done your homework at all, you would have found out that she has been doing all she could to heal for decades, and that the 'internet connection' is part of that process.

You say that this whole thread is mostly "*shit someone said on the internet* supported by... *more shit someone said on the internet*." Guess what? That could be said about every message thread on this whole website. What is the Mooji site but people discussing what has been said about Mooji's sayings and doings? The same could be said of any of the "teachers" and the discussions about them here.

The key thing is, is there Truth there? Based on your knowledge and understanding, does this site make, perhaps unfortunate, sense? What do people you know, if any, have to say about James Swartz, Mooji, or whomever?

If you had taken the time to really read this thread, you would have read multiple critiques of Swartz's teachings by various persons. You would have read eye-witness reported accounts of Swartz admitting to crimes and (to say the least) very poor behavior. You would know, regarding Heather, that Swartz incriminated himself in his own messages. If you'd taken the time, you could have read his own words where he does so.

Again, if you had taken the time to study this thread, you would have read the book "Guru? The Story of Heather" and found out that there is much more here than internet ramblings. (You might have actually learned something, too.)

Then, at the end of your Post, you mention not to expect a response from you to a reply like (how you will view) this one.

Of course not. Hit, run, laugh at how you lifted your leg and pissed on some people, and go onward to shit and spit somewhere else. Based on your post, what else would be expected? Really, you do seem to behave as someone who has learned a lot from James Swartz. Was his energy such that you felt attracted to this particular thread? Perhaps, for you, James Swartz is truly the ideal teacher.

A miracle has occurred.

For perhaps (and I hope it is) the only time, "AreYouKiddingMe," I do heartily recommend that you visit James Swartz. Become one of his students. Go to his lessons and seminars. Together with this wondrous being, you can laugh at all of us who cannot see the depth and wisdom of such a glorious teacher.

And James, if you haven't already done so, a Personal Message to "AreYouKiddingMe" certainly seems in order. This person seems made to order for you.

James Swartz and the Blunt, Crude, Nasty Guy. A match made in...not Heaven.
But a match indeed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2019 10:39AM by Traveler99.

Posted by: AreYouKiddingMe ()
Date: December 30, 2019 12:11PM

Traveler99 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
To "AreYouKiddingMe",
>
> Are You Kidding Me?

>
> First, Thanks to (Earthquake and
> Corboy for doing such a superb job of
> dealing with 'Sattva.' To their responses, I can
> only send salutes. With that in mind, I shall
> respond here only to the recent 'AreYouKiddingMe'
> post.
>
> So, in that regard...
>
> If you, "AreYouKiddingMe," truly are unaffiliated
> with James Swartz, may I make a suggestion?
>
> Do your homework before making assumptions or
> coming to conclusions.
>
> Read up on your subject fully before deciding to
> be "blunt," "crude," and "nasty" (your words)
> regarding a subject that you have at best a
> cursory knowledge of.
>
> On this thread, the only writers who, to me, have
> come across as "mental asylum escapees" is/are
> James Swartz and his clones. The people here who
> "escaped" from Swartz did indeed get away from
> something that, if they'd stuck with it, would
> have been crazy making-- James Swartz as 'your'
> teacher.
>
> You (very insultingly) questioned whether Heather
> is a real person, and also suggested that if she
> is, "she needs a psychiatrist, not an internet
> connection." If you had done your homework at all,
> you would have found out that she has been doing
> all she could to heal for decades, and that the
> 'internet connection' is part of that process.
>
> You say that this whole thread is mostly "*shit
> someone said on the internet* supported by...
> *more shit someone said on the internet*." Guess
> what? That could be said about every message
> thread on this whole website. What is the Mooji
> site but people discussing what has been said
> about Mooji's sayings and doings? The same could
> be said of any of the "teachers" and the
> discussions about them here.
>
> The key thing is, is there Truth there? Based on
> your knowledge and understanding, does this site
> make, perhaps unfortunate, sense? What do people
> you know, if any, have to say about James Swartz,
> Mooji, or whomever?
>
> If you had taken the time to really read this
> thread, you would have read multiple critiques of
> Swartz's teachings by various persons. You would
> have read eye-witness reported accounts of Swartz
> admitting to crimes and (to say the least) very
> poor behavior. You would know, regarding Heather,
> that Swartz incriminated himself in his own
> messages. If you'd taken the time, you could have
> read his own words where he does so.
>
> Again, if you had taken the time to study this
> thread, you would have read the book
> "Guru? The Story of
> Heather"
and found out that there is much
> more here than internet ramblings. (You might have
> actually learned something, too.)
>
> Then, at the end of your Post, you mention not to
> expect a response from you to a reply like (how
> you will view) this one.
>
> Of course not. Hit, run, laugh at how you lifted
> your leg and pissed on some people, and go onward
> to shit and spit somewhere else. Based on your
> post, what else would be expected? Really, you do
> seem to behave as someone who has learned a lot
> from James Swartz. Was his energy such that you
> felt attracted to this particular thread? Perhaps,
> for you, James Swartz is truly the ideal teacher.
>
>
A miracle has occurred.

> For perhaps (and I hope it is) the only time,
> "AreYouKiddingMe," I do heartily recommend that
> you visit James Swartz. Become one of his
> students. Go to his lessons and seminars. Together
> with this wondrous being, you can laugh at all of
> us who cannot see the depth and wisdom of such a
> glorious teacher.
>
> And James, if you haven't already done so, a
> Personal Message to "AreYouKiddingMe" certainly
> seems in order. This person seems made to order
> for you.
>
> James Swartz and the Blunt, Crude, Nasty Guy. A
> match made in...not Heaven.
> But a match indeed.

I just don’t find most of what I’m reading (especially from you and Heather, well, *especially* from you) all that believable. You’re trying way too hard; you dance around immature slogans that make a total caricature of Swartz, painting him as some kind of demon from the pages of a comic book. You’ve presented no actual evidence, just hazy allegations repeated in different ways, dripping with over the top hyperbole. you don’t appear particularly educated, nor do you make any convincing arguments (probably thanks to the former.)

If, hypothetically, I were “victimized” by some guru or anyone else, the last person I’d want in my corner is you, lest I invite laughter and finger pointing. Your hasty puddings are mostly juvenile screeching — you’re a terrible writer.

All we have here is insinuation and innuendo. Nothing substantive, much less proven. It’s slander. And quite frankly, if there’s nothing substantive (other than hilariously dramatic accusations and cartoony descriptions), then the allegations themselves aren’t justified and shouldn’t be made.

And I don’t for a moment believe “Heather” is even real, big word-vomit PDF file that’s passed off as a “book” or not.

Sorry but no dice. The whole thing sounds like bullshit concocted by a few folks who’ve got a personal beef with the guy, that has not an iota to do with rape, hypnosis, or drugs used for same. Swartz has been known to say some controversial things, sure, and it would come as no surprise if this were all a setup by folks who feel very hard done by, or some neo-vedanta people who can’t take a bloody nose once in a while. Yes, I’m not affiliated with Swartz but I am familiar with his teaching style.

At any rate, the burden of proof is on you, obviously, and if there is any truth to be found here you’ve made a complete joke out of it with your hokey prose. In brief, you suck. The more you push your nutty narrative the more unhinged you sound.

Yes, even you are the Self, no doubt about that, but none of your stories pass the nose test. *makes a Pinocchio face*

All you and “Heather” (possibly also you) and crew have accomplished from where I’m sitting is to have provided free entertainment at your own expense.

Toodles.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2019 12:30PM by AreYouKiddingMe.

Posted by: MynameisHeather ()
Date: December 30, 2019 12:45PM

The last post from AreYouKidding was intended to:

a.) Disparage Traveller99 and criticize his/her writing so as to trigger Trav into a desperate and negative response.
b.) Cause division within the growing and supportive network against James Swartz and his false teachings.
c.) Cause people within the network of people criticizing Swartz to doubt their perceptions and facts regarding Swartz's abuse.
d.) Close in the ranks of people who may be on the fence in scrutinizing Swartz, his false teachings, his trolling, his manipulation, and his abuse of power.

AreYouKidding is Swartz. Swartz is trolling.

We won't be triggered by your messy, manipulative tactics.

If you are so enlightened...why do you bother sending in ammunition onto this thread??? Why aren't you on some holy mountain in Spain...in blissful communion with your God-self? Answer: because you are a worm. You are not enlightened. You are a fraud.

Here is a clue. You can never turn me or others in our network of knowledge against Traveller99. He/She has a heart of gold.

Yours is an empty black hole.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2019 12:46PM by MynameisHeather.

Date: December 30, 2019 12:46PM

Re: Areyoukiddingme.

You sound an awful lot like Isabella. If you are familiar with his teaching style, as am I, and you mention derogatory remarks about neo-vedanta (as he does), you are omitting Shiningworld.

So, if you really have read all this thread. Then you know my views. Let us, you and I, dissect various satsangs James and Isabella have published, which are just plain wrong.

Isabella is a real ticket for this.

Your totally useless attempt to take away the veracity of ANY account of sexual assault based on writing style is ridiculous. Even if it where valid, one has got nothing to do with the other.

Isabella fancies herself as some kind of expert on writing. I am seeing much of her in your posting. She is a complete nutter, and will lose it before I do, so I hope this is her. It will be fun. See, I know the way she will be in private. I know exactly what she is like.

I thought you were not responding to anything here anyhow? Oh god. You know what? Isabella is like this! Haha. She has this passive aggressive, mixed with aggressive aggressive, 'I am not going to reply, so dont bother replying back' thing going on.

You people started this. You started this when you abuse students. Isabella has done this also. Both are nasty people. And you made sure you would be challenged online as it is all Shiningworld ever do to the rest of the world.

I feel like King Richard of England. 'A horse, a horse, my kingdom for a horse!'.

Instead I am saying, 'Vedanta, Vedanta, will someone counter Traditional Vedanta!'.

Anyhow, nobody likes bullies. You are a stranger to Shiningworld, you claim. You are some internet stormtropper? Who just happened to come across 'this little corner of the internet nobody reads' (remember Isabella).

Somehow you found this forum. And this topic. It's the wild west. Of all the bars, in all the world, why did you walk into this one. Haha.

Well, I am going to drown you in content. Shiningworlds own inaccurate content. You are going to be the best advertisement. Every single time you people come on here, more people listen to us, and see the truth.

Nearly 20k views! Lol.

Edit: Reading Heathers response. We owe, Heather and Traveller, for the voice. What they have formed has gave us a platform to provide an alternate view.

Myself and former Shiningworld have spoke about this. We do this to inform those coming into Vedanta. in fact, former female members are worried about females in particular going into Shiningworld. Many are already vulnerable. Both James and Isabella have really traumatised quite a few over the last 12 months.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2019 12:52PM by earthquake.

Posted by: zizlz ()
Date: December 30, 2019 12:53PM

Sattva
S: What James taught me is how full, whole and complete I am, a simple fact that I never knew until I learned this from Vedanta via James as Isvara's instrument. E: Traditional Vedanta does NOT teach this. S: It is too bad that traditional Vedanta does not teach this. This is a super cool idea. You might want to try to apply this idea to your life. This idea may help you to realize something important and wonderful about yourself that you did not know before. I did not know that this is James' unique contribution to the history of thoughts until you point this out.

Sattva
E: Well by his own admission he had been a sex crazed lothario. S: The people I know who disapprove of sex crazed lotharios are the people who are not getting laid at all or not as often as they would like. I assume by what you wrote that you have never heard the concept of sinning intelligently. I was a sex crazed lothario and I still am. This is yet another reason why I like James so much. I highly recommend sex. It is one of the great jiva pleasures.

Thanks Sattva, for confirming what many people noticed: that James' Vedanta teachings are altered by him so that students can use it to feel good about themselves and sin "intelligently". Yes, you keep being stuck in ego, but James gives you a system that helps you feel good about it. Although James says that "enlightenment is boring as hell", so there is that. Don't worry, James is talking about his state of the ego believing it is enlightened. It's not surprising that that state is unfulfilling.

I had to look up "lothario" but it means: "a man who behaves selfishly and irresponsibly in his sexual relationships with women." Not a surprise, with James' autobiography and Heather's testimony in mind.

To anyone interested in what kind of man James really is, I suggest reading his autobiography. If you can read that without realizing what an incredibly unenlightened and narcissistic person James is, you may deserve James as a teacher.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.