Current Page: 46 of 75
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: earthquake ()
Date: October 31, 2020 09:17PM

I just want to say that you're a new account and I can guess who you are.

I haven't stole money from anyone. Anyone in my life that lent me cash, i've been in contact the last 4 weeks, and they know the situation. Three have wrote to me accepting what i said. The fourth cant go against it, as I sent screenshots of my financial situation. It being said I stole is literally lies. I can screenshot this upon request. So that part is easily shown to be lies.

Regarding being a sexual predator to students. This has never happened between a student and I. I have had only a small amount of students ever. I have had really only two female students (im trying to think here). I've recently been in contact with both of them and there is not in any way any issue like this.

The James Swartz multiple posts about me began with certain pretence. Over the last few days, and as late as last night I have been in direct contact with the lady making claims about me (she was never my student). I insisted to her that she goes to the police about me. She is refusing to. I've told her directly that she is telling lies about me. And if I am a predator she must report it to the police. If she did this, the police would check Facebook servers and see the message exchange. I did not break the law. I am trying today to see can I report her in her country. I dont know if I can but i will try.

I'm going to make probably one more post here about this. I'll try to write it with good grammar everyone. Swartz emails me almost daily now with threats and such, and he makes fun of my writing, lol. I need to wait for a little bit of time. As I want to make it comprehensive. I dont want to say anything else at present. Now that I have posted here again, he will attack me on his site more. He doesnt want me here posting. I'm not going to be bullied.

There is a difference between Swartz' response to Heather, and mine to this lady. I am going to the police about that lady in regard to me. I don't think Swartz has with Heather. He's dodging that. I've threatened legal action over this lady and SWartz. I tihnk Swartz didnt do jack shit. There is a difference in responses. I feel an innocent man would be gladly trying to instigage what I am doing.

Edit: Her countries law enforcement tell me that I have to report it in my own country. So i'm doing that now.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2020 09:47PM by earthquake.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Traveler99 ()
Date: November 02, 2020 12:20AM

THANK YOU, HEATHER!

As 2016 moved into 2017,
six months before "Me Too" became a "thing,"
You Came Forward With
The TRUTH
About
JAMES SWARTZ.

Since then,
research has backed you up,
Time and investigations have shown Swartz to be
a Self-confessed Sex Predator,
a Poisoner of a Neighbor's Dog,
a Bully,
able to justify any of his behaviors using spiritual double-talk,
a Pimp, ("do sexual things for money and give it to me")
a Slanderer of other (more 'real' than he himself) Teachers,
a Misogynist,
and, based on his own words, Worse
- as in a Rapist of at least one underage girl.

And now, a book written based on your story,
on this site there are 450 Posts
and going on 42,000 Views.

HEATHER,
your Courageous Warnings to Others
have Saved Many from the Teachings and Depredations
of This "Moral Slimeball" and "Fake Teacher."

Again, THANK YOU!

Date: November 02, 2020 01:17AM

Of "Earthquake" and "Jan"

In some of the above posts, on page 43 or so, a person who calls him/ herself "Jan" criticizes "Earthquake," a former Swartz-ophile who has seen the light and moved on.

Note - I shall continue to use Earthquake as this gentleman's name out of respect for his original wishes on this site.

Jan writes to James Swartz:

Jan - to James Swartz

Hi James,

I’m tamasic and a little drunk now, but I love you.
What should I do about him? He’s sending nude pics of his big schlong to women in his Facebook group.

I am confused. Is Jan a male jealous of Earthquake allegedly having large genitals, is Jan a female wishing she had gotten some of the allegedly-shared pics, or is it something else?

Jan goes on to tell Swartz:

Jan - to James Swartz

He “borrowed” money that he hasn’t paid back to me.

To this Earthquake responded: "I have lost my job, have no money and am relying on others kindness for food, etc. The person knows this, and yet they will still publicize another negative assertion against me.'

Jan - to James Swartz

He knows a lot of Vedanta, and he’s sincere half the time, but he’s frigging mental the rest of the time.

Are you kidding me??!!
James Swartz is the MOST MENTAL of any Advaita teacher out there.
James Swartz only knows the Mental. That's all he has. He's never experienced anything beyond what his small-self mental functioning can conceive of. A true Awakening, by all accounts, including his own, have escaped him.
Therefore, he's relied on "mental constructs" for his own teachings, and to justify his lies and crimes (including the rapes he's virtually confessed to) over many decades.

Swartz even tries to "prove" that Sri Ramana Maharshi meant "mind" when Ramana spoke of the "heart." (The inability of Swartz to conceive of 'Heart' does not come as a surprise.)

That Earthquake is, according to Jan, mental half the time puts him far above Swartz, who is mental ALL THE TIME and has nothing else.

Jan - to James Swartz

...but confronted him in his group. Time went by, he continued his group, and banished me. .

Gee, what a shock. A person who gets drunk, professes love to a sweetie like the rapacious James Swartz, and spills distorted beans on a fellow gets exiled from his Facebook Group. Earthquake was right to see those tendencies, to my mind, and perhaps should have blocked Jan even more quickly.

Jan - to James Swartz

Sorry, James. I love you. I love Vedanta. I love. But… What to do about this (Earthquake) jiva? I want to bury him.

Wow. Jan is indeed a fit student for James Swartz. He/ she wants to "bury" Earthquake.
Jan is still small-time, though, compared to the man for whom he/ she professes "love."
James Swartz has a whole list of people he wants to "bury," and according to his own words, I'm one of them. (So is Heather, of course.)

Again, what a shock that Earthquake banned this person from a Facebook Group..

All I can say is that I'm sorry that Earthquake was "outed," however it happened. The fact remains, though, that his efforts to share the truth regarding the self-admitted criminal James Swartz are truly appreciated by many.

(James Swartz's responses to Jan, which he made public at his dark-energied Shining World site, will be evaluated in my next post.)

Date: November 02, 2020 02:30AM

James Swartz
Writes about Himself
(as "Projected" upon Earthquake)

"Projection" is a funny thing. In this phenomena, a person sees and judges someone else for his or her own traits.

In recent posts on this site, James Swartz has "outed" himself while projecting his own ways, habits, and doings onto Earthquake. Everything Swartz writes here is really about himself.

Earthquake, an ex-follower who saw the actual essence of the excremental fake teacher and moved on, certainly does stir up the deep recesses of Swartz's innermost dark psyche.

James Swartz - about himself (as viewed through his misperceptions of Earthquake)

He’s always broke and tormented by sexual urges. He’s so gross, classless and insecure that he has to resort to deception to get sex and money and drugs.

Yes. That is Swartz, exactly as Heather, and others who knew him (especially in India) have described him.

James Swartz - about himself (as viewed through his misperceptions of Earthquake)

Nothing ever works for him.

Swartz has been extremely insecure his whole life. He never has enough of anything, as he knows deep down that he is somehow, always, lacking.

James Swartz -- about himself (as viewed through his misperceptions of Earthquake)

People find out and he boots them out and preys on new recruits.

Exactly what Heather saw happen for decades as she watched the "monster" from outside his slimy view and touch.

He’s actually very miserable behind that spiritual façade.

Nobody could be more miserable inside than Swartz. A few times as he wrote his threatening, loving, befriending, accusatory messages to me (as displayed in the book "Guru? The Story of Heather") he also asserted that I was also "obviously very unhappy." Wrong.

Similar to me, on this matter Earthquake responded, "I'm a very happy person, actually"

It’s a real shame because people like that give Vedanta a bad name.

No one is worse for Vedanta than James Swartz. No one.

It’s not up to me to sort him out. We did our best. If I wasn’t so busy serving the ShiningWorld community I’d contact the police, his parole officer, etc. but I’m an old man and haven’t got the stomach for such a nasty job.

Yes, Swartz has always known that he was nasty. He always knew it would be really hard to straighten himself out and to become a "real" spiritual teacher. Therefore, he never did.

It was easier to stay a rapacious, criminal false teacher than to do the hard work of becoming the real thing.

Swartz never had the stomach, the courage, "for such a nasty job" as to look inside himself and to get things "right."

In any case anyone who isn’t angered by this kind of behavior is not in touch with their emotions. It’s good that on the conscious level you acknowledged your bhakti for him and the teaching, but honestly you should never give your confidence to people until you have a secure relationship, particularly someone with whom you have a purely online connection.

Good gracious. Swartz is warning every potential student to avoid him himself. Upon observing Swartz, who could give him their confidence. Upon reading this site's posts and the Heather book, who could trust him?

If a person is speaking the truth, just take the truth as a gift from Isvara and forget the messenger. If you have a proper guru this kind of thing will never happen.

As I've noted before, at least Swartz does mention real teachers, like Sri Ramana Maharshi. That is as much truth as ever comes from him, a person who deliberately misconstrues and mistranslates the holiest books of the world, including The Bhagavad Gita.

I feel sorry for him but I also feel sorry for the reputation of Vedanta. And Vedanta has done and will do a lot more good for the world than any individual.

Irony knows no bounds.
No person has tarnished the reputation of Vedanta more than Swartz himself.

He will not even rate a footnote in the history of the spiritual world.

Yes, Swartz will be nothing but a fart in a bad wind of the history of the spiritual world. If he's remembered at all, it will be as a bad example of spiritual teaching and a terrible one of how to live as a human being.

He’s not even a world-class demon like Adi Da and others.

Swartz is probably jealous of Adi Da. Adi Da was much more famous, got laid much more often, and was much richer and famous than Swartz has ever been and will be. Yeah, poor James. Only a small-time demon.

Maybe you can post your experience on an anti-cult website.

Yes, James. Over 450 posts and going on 42,000 views-- it is certain that you love this anti-cult website.

The last chapter about him could be entitled “Egg on My Face.”

Egg on whose face?

Keep writing, James.

Please.

The more you do, the clearer the truth about you is.

You've taken down some of your "Shining World" posts for just this reason. In them, you showed your real "self,"

You couldn't have that.

You know that the more of the "real you" is seen, the worse it will be for you.

If the real you was clearly seen, you'd have no students left.

What a thought.

Yes, do keep writing, James.

Please.

Date: November 04, 2020 01:54AM

"Unbelievable!"

"How Could it have happened?"

Yes!

SHINING WORLD GOT SOMETHING RIGHT!!!!!

However, on the other side of things,

JAMES SWARTZ continues his abusive writings about Earthquake.

And,

Why doesn't Sundari see the Connections?

(or does she?)

For once, and for perhaps the only time, I have to admit that JS and his consort Sundari have gotten something correct. A friend sent a recent post in which they expressed the wish that Donald Trump lose the election. They noted that Trump's base "live in an alternative universe of their own ‘facts’, and how terrible Trump was in many ways, including for the environment.

Exactly. As I said, almost surprised to type the words, regarding Trump they got it right.

Meanwhile, James Swartz continues his attacks upon Earthquake. It seems that James is getting some psycho-sexual satisfaction from unloading himself upon this person-- a person who one viewer of his YouTube clips has said, "Poor Earthquake! Along with everything else, he kind of looks like Swartz!"

(No insult intended, EQ. To my mind, you're a matinee idol compared to JS. Of course, I can't look at Swartz without wanting to spew, anyway...)

So James Swartz has expressed the idea that Trump is bad and is best gone from the presidency. Wonderful.
Also, he continues to Project all of his own faults and doings onto Earthquake, as I mentioned in a recent post. Right...

With all that in mind, doesn't Sundari see it?

JAMES SWARTZ is the DONALD TRUMP of Advaita Vedanta.

Everything Trump is guilty of on the global scale James Swartz is committed to in the world of Advaita Vedanta. Swartz lies, corrupts, rips off, distorts, preys upon the weak and gullible, destroys norms of civilized and social behavior, and has expressed the wish to happily encourage his followers to physically harm his "attackers," if only he could identify them. Trump attacks his perceived enemies the same way that Swartz attacks his, with Earthquake being the current prime example.

Doesn't Sundari see this? Doesn't she have to know it?

I believe she does. Without the model's beauty, she's Swartz's Melania. She swallowed the Kool Aid, and the process didn't kill her, but it did bring out the worst in her, her dark side.

This might not mean a whole lot with all of the abuse you're receiving, Earthquake, but I'd like to extend a sincere "Thank You."

James Swartz's attacks on you truly show, even more, his innate foulness and total lack of spiritual attainment. The more people that he reveals his inner self to with his writings, the more support and followers he loses.

Similar to his psycho-twin Donald Trump, the more Swartz shows himself publicly, the more the amorality, incompetence, and inanity becomes apparent.

Earthquake, right now he's attempting to use you as a punching bag and to aim things at you that really should be aimed at him, but I sincerely assert:

"Hang in there, Earthquake, and you will absolutely have the 'last laugh.'"

Stay in your Truth, hold to what really matters as Maya storms around you, and a wonderful Ananda will indeed be there for you, if it isn't already.

My predictions: Trump loses this election, James Swartz is remembered, if at all, as a fake, a loser, and a fart in the wind of spiritual history, and you will be just fine.

Date: November 04, 2020 02:33AM

Thank you for the support Traveller. I want to let you know that everything I've wrote in reply to this attack on me has been true. That sly ol' dog jumped the gun a bit!

There's so much more I want to say to everyone reading this thread. Though I can't, or rather, I don't want to right now. It's actually the truth that so much good has came from this for me. On the face of it, looking at what is being wrote about me, it seems that things are going against me. I can genuinely say, with no hyperbole, that the exact opposite has been happening. These events are one of the best things to happen in regard to me for some time. There is a dharmic reason for this, as the truth is powerful. I'm honestly itching to tell you here, but the timing isn't right. I can benefit much more from this still.

I'm intending to write one well wrote out response to everything, in this topic. As an example of how Swartz is. The time isn't right just yet.

Anyhow, I've loved your responses, you write much better than I do. They're a joy to read to be honest.

Earthquake.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2020 02:35AM by earthquake.

Posted by: Rama Vasistha ()
Date: November 04, 2020 01:25PM

Dharma Combat
The Heavy Hitters
Or are they...?

Instead of throwing around accusations, I think it would be a good idea if Robert (Wayne) Harrison, and separately, "Heather" actually took James Swartz to court. Otherwise, they're just showing that they're both too afraid to though because they know they have nothing. Begone with the rumours!

It would be interesting to see a live online debate at least.

Legal system, or not, Karma always wins.

Let's see how God sorts the three people in question out.

Let's find out who the real sexual predator is.

Let the chickens come home to roost.

Date: November 04, 2020 03:01PM

Rama, Rama, Rama, what's with the Vedantic name? You trying to somehow adopt something?

Look, Rama, the Rama account has already been banned from Facebook last week. For spamming people that are in my group with your lies in private message. I was shown the messages and the people you message reported you.

Rama

Rama Vasistha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
Dharma Combat
> The Heavy Hitters
> Or are they...?

Well, you seem compelled enough to grace us with your presence. And to address me, your majesty.

I suppose that Swartz is a 'heavy hitter'? He's already moved his narrative quite a bit. Now saying it 'it may take some time' to remove me. I'm not sure where he thinks I can removed from. And i'm also wondering why it will take a considerable amount of time for a person with "considerable spiritual influence" to remove "someone who won't be a footnote in spiritual history."

Rama
>
>
> Instead of throwing around accusations, I think it
> would be a good idea if Robert (Wayne) Harrison,
> and separately, "Heather" actually took James
> Swartz to court. Otherwise, they're just showing
> that they're both too afraid to though because
> they know they have nothing. Begone with the
> rumours!

That's interesting. Your master has emailed me last week. Swartz emailed me, in one of his many latest threatening and bribing emails. He's told me that HE is reporting me to the police, prosecutor and parole officer. That was last week, so I assume this has been done. Since he doesn't tell lies.

I wasn't aware I had a parole officer, that's news to me. And as for a 'prosecutor' no civilian can actually report anything to them. Still, that leaves the police. So, I guess your topic is wasted, or you are out of the loop. Or, just are forgetful that Swartz should have reported me by now already.

Rama
>
> It would be interesting to see a live online
> debate at least.

I've reported some of what been said about me to the police the other day. I done this online, and have screenshots of it. The police rang me back 4 times, and i've explained the situation. Including Shiningworld site. The police told me not to talk to the person I was reporting, and also none in that little group. That includes swartz. It's not legally binding I will break the law if I don't do what the police say, its' advice that was gave.

Rama
>
>
Legal system, or not, Karma always
> wins.

That doesn't even make sense. Why introduce the legal system, only to invalidate it.

And to say 'karma always wins' also makes no sense in Vedanta. Karma is not in a battle, nor does karma have an adversary to win. In fact, at the level that I can only imagine you are TRYING to imply, punya (good) and papa (bad karma is not relevant. All life is karma. If we are talking about karma, there only is karma. So how can karma win? Karma wins against karma? Or karma wins against non-karma? Non-nonsensical.

God is the karma pala data. And, God is not some vengeful God that is delivering justice. That isn't how karma works. At least not in traditional vedanta. Sure, it's maybe brought into some modern neo version that's taught on a wing and a prayer, but your comment shows a complete lack in understanding of even karma.

Rama
>
> Let's see how God sorts the three people in
> question out.

That, isn't the way traditional vedanta teaches karma. God is not vengeful nor punishing. And, it's a very simplistic western-religious comment. There are many reasons why anything happens. And there is no point second guessing God about what's God's business.

Rama
>
> Let's find out who the real sexual predator is.

Here's a pop quiz. We have two people that have been accused. The first person (Swartz) tries to get the thing to blow over, by using various means. They even move to a different country, as they know how hard it is to get prosecuted internationally. This person has not voluntarily spoken with police about what he's accused of

The other person (me), they've just been accused of something. This person contacts the police himself, and reports the whole thing. So that the police can do their job. He's also kept screenshots of the online reports he filled out. This person HAS willingly spoken to police of his own accord in regard to what's being said about him.

Whilst due process has only begun, which do you think seems to be the one showing innocence, and strength?

Rama
>
>
Let the chickens come home to
> roost.

'Let'? Sure I thought God was involved. What has 'let' got to do with Karma ?

And, isn't the dark lord thinking he is the hand of god. He's been writing that he is.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2020 03:24PM by earthquake.

Jaw-dropping, the stuff James is currently posting
Posted by: Dis-illusioned ()
Date: November 04, 2020 03:12PM

I can’t quite believe what a disgrace James is making of himself, publicly, for no reason that makes any sense at all. Unless of course, he feels threatened or defensive - which he clearly does. But he’s not being attacked. It’s his reputation that’s at stake, seemingly - but if he knows who and what he is and that he’s innocent, as he claims, why would he be so churned up as to write about someone he claims is a liar and a crook. Everything he’s saying and doing is a contradiction to what he teaches.

What it says to me, is that he has a LOT of unresolved fear and insecurity running his mind and body. And that discredits him as a teacher.

So really, where does any of this get him??

Posted by: Rama Vasistha ()
Date: November 04, 2020 03:35PM

A Reponse from Earthquake

earthquake
> Now
> saying it 'it may take some time' to remove me.
> I'm not sure where he thinks I can removed from.

That has nothing to do with my post. You'd have to ask James about that.

earthquake
> That's interesting. Your master has emailed me
> last week. Swartz emailed me

Who said he was my master? I'm looking for a debate so that we can choose for ourselves. That's the purpose of a debate. We can hear both sides.

earthquake
> Or, just are
> forgetful that Swartz should have reported me by
> now already.

Like how "Heather" should have reported James?

earthquake
>
Rama
> >
> > It would be interesting to see a live online
> > debate at least.
>
> Lmao. Oh you thought I would say no, didn't you?

No. Don't put words in my mouth.

earthquake
>
Rama
> >
> >
Legal system, or not, Karma always
> > wins.

>
>
> That doesn't even make sense. Why introduce the
> legal system, only to invalidate it.

Why not? Going to court would be a good start.

earthquake
> And to say 'karma always wins' also makes no sense
> in Vedanta. Karma is not in a battle, nor does
> karma have an adversary to win.

We receive the results of our good and bad actions as individuals at some point or other. I never said anything about karma against karma.

earthquake
> God is not vengeful nor punishing.

Who said God was?

Current Page: 46 of 75

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.